close

 

 

 

 

 

问:

Good evening 

晚上好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好!

 

问:

Thank you so much 

非常感谢你!

 

I love you 

我爱你!

 

巴夏:

You are welcome so much 

非常不客气!

 

I love you too 

我也爱你!

 

问:

I don't really know what question I was going to ask 

我真不知道要问什么问题

 

巴夏:

Can you make a statement then 

那你能否做个陈述?

 

问:

I love you. 

我爱你!

 

巴夏:

Is there an echo in here? 

这是你刚才说的话的回声吗?

 

问:

OK! I have a question actually 

好!我的问题来了!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

问:

Is it possible...? 

有没可能……

 

巴夏:

Anything is possible. 

一切皆有可能

 

What you're asking is

你所问的是:

 

Is it probable? 

是不是很有可能?

 

问:

OK! Thank you! 

好的!谢谢!

 

Is improbable to fly in this life with your physical body like Superman or Peter Pan? 

这辈子,在这具肉身中,我是不是很有可能像超人或者彼得·潘一样,可以自由飞翔

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的!

 

It is probable 

这很有可能的

 

But what degree of probability depends upon the person's belief systems 

但这个可能性,取决于你的信念系统

 

And the reason why they might choose such a thing

以及你为什么要在你的实相中选择做这样的事

 

and the need for it to happen in their reality 

和你做这事的必要性

 

问:

Say you just wanted to fly just... 

假如我就想飞飞呢?

 

巴夏:

Idle curiosity doesn't usually do it 

可有可无的好奇心,通常不会让你飞起来

 

问:

Would your belief system have to be powerful enough to overcome gravity? 

我需要有足够强的信念,才能克服重力吗?

 

巴夏:

It's not about power 

不在于你是否强大

 

It's about clarity. 

而在于你是否清晰明了

             

There has to be a clear reason in how it serves you to do so 

你必须有一个明确的理由:这么做对你有什么好处

 

And how it may serve others for you to do so as well. 

以及,这么做对其他人有什么好处

 

There has to be a choice made within the idea of the exploration of a theme

如果你想体验拥有超能力的人生主题

 

that is to the benefit of you and all concerned as to that happening 

那你的选择必须对你,以及所有相关的人事物都有益处

 

Now that's becoming more and more probable in your reality 

现在,对你们来说,这种情况可能性变得越来越大

 

As you get a better handle on the idea of what consciousness is 

因为你们对意识的了解越来越多

 

And what beliefs are all about 

你们也知道信念到底是什么

 

And how they manifest your physical reality experience 

以及它们是如何显化出你们的物质实相体验

 

And the fact that it takes place within your consciousness, not really outside 

实际上,这一切都发生在你意识之内,而非意识之外

 

So the idea really is a vibratory one 

跟振动有关

 

A resonance one 

跟共振有关

 

A frequency one 

跟频率有关

 

In the sense of how it happens in our reality 

飞行术在我们看来,是怎么运行的呢?

 

One of the ways we began to realize that such a thing was highly probable 

对我们来说,在空中飞行是极有可能的

 

Was when we first recognize that 

因为我们知道

 

what you call location is actually a property of the object itself 

所谓的位置,只不过是这个物体的一个属性

 

Not a place in which an object resides. 

而不是这个物体在这个位置之上

 

So when you know that location is a property of the object 

所以,当你们也知道:位置属于物体的一个属性

 

And you learn to redefine the vibrational variable in the equation. 

并且学会如何重新定义方程中的振频变量

 

The energy equation of the object. 

也就是这个物体的能量方程式

 

Then if the location happens to be 50 feet off the ground 

那如果你们知道这个物体离地50英尺时的振频变量

 

And you impose that vibratory resonance 

并把这个振动变量(通过某种方式)施加在这个物体上

 

Or change that vibratory resonance within the location variable in the equation of the object 

或者将这个物体的振动变量值更改为离地50英尺时的变量值

 

Then the object must, by definition start to exist 50 feet off the ground 

那么这个物体必然会悬浮在离地50英尺的位置

 

Because that’s its new locational variable 

因为它已经有了全新的位置变量

 

So it's all about frequency. 

所以,一切都是频率

 

It's all about resonance. 

一切都跟共振有关

 

It's all about knowing what your energy signature is 

一切都取决于你是否知道你(当前位置)的能量识别标志值

 

And how your beliefs can align themselves to generate the appropriate energy signature

以及你的信念系统能否自我调整,从而生成(新位置)的准确的能量识别标志

 

To manifest that particular kind of an experience. 

从而显化出这种特殊的经历

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Did that clarify it or muddy it up for you? 

你是更清楚了,还是被搞糊涂了?

 

问:

Muddy. 

更糊涂了

 

巴夏:

All right, let's simplify this idea. 

好吧!我简单点跟你说

 

If there is a true strong, I'll put it this way, reason or need for this to happen. 

如果你有一个真实的、强烈的理由或者需求

 

The probability becomes much, much greater that it will 

那你可以飞行的可能性就大了非常非常的多

 

But you will find that many people wish for these things

但你会发现,很多人仅仅是因为好奇或者着迷

 

 in a sense out of fascination are idle curiosity, 

希望自己能够飞行

 

But they really, really, really, really don't need them to happen. 

但他们真的、真的、真的不需要自己可以飞

 

And so they don't 

于是,他们就没办法飞

 

问:

That's kind of what I thought you would say. 

我就觉得你会这么说

 

巴夏:

There you go. 

哇!你牛!

 

You see how smart you are? 

你发现自己很聪明了吧!

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Now, does that help you? 

好!这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

 

问:

Pleasant dreams! 

做个美梦!

 

巴夏:

And to you as well 

祝你也一样!

 

  【相关阅读】

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()