close

 

 

问:

Can I ask one more thing? 

我可以再问个问题吗?

 

巴夏:

That was one more thing 

这是你要问的问题吗?

 

You want to ask another? 

你想不想再问一个?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

Please all of you. 

大家都听好了

 

You don't have to ask if you can ask. 

如果你可以问,那就不要问可不可以问

 

Just ask 

你只需要问

 

Otherwise you've already asked. 

否则,你就已经问了

 

问:

I have a question 

我的问题是:

 

I noticed that sometimes people come up and ask you what star civilization ...

我注意到,有时候有些人会问你:他们跟那个星系文明……

 

巴夏:

That they're connecting to? 

他们跟哪个星系文明连接,是吧?

 

问:

Yeah!

是的!

 

I was wondering which I'm connecting to. 

我也想知道,我所连接的,是哪些?

 

巴夏:

You will have to be a little bit more bold in asking the question

在你们问问题的时候,你们要大胆点,直接点

 

before we know that you've asked the question 

这样,我才能知道你们问了什么问题

 

And not be such a shrinking violet 

而不是扭扭捏捏、小心翼翼的

 

问:

What star systems am I connected to? 

我跟哪个星系文明连接得比较强?

 

巴夏:

Why? 

为什么?

 

Why do you want to know? 

你为什么想知道?

 

问:

I can feel it. 

我能感觉到

 

巴夏:

Can you? 

你能吗?

 

What is it feel like? 

你的感觉,是什么样呢?

 

What is it feel like? 

你感觉如何?

 

问:

It just feels like something is grounded in my heart. 

我感觉,有什么东西扎根在我心里

 

巴夏:

And that guides you? 

那这东西有指引你吗?

 

问:

It just feels right. 

就是让我感觉很对!

 

巴夏:

Yes. 

好的!

 

And what does that mean to you? 

那这对你来说,意味着什么呢

 

What does it allow you to do in life? 

这可以让你在现实生活中,做什么事情呢?

 

This grounded feeling in your heart. 

这个深植于你内心的感受

 

问:

I guess that makes me open and curious. 

我想,它让我变得更加敞开、更加好奇

 

巴夏:

All right. And those are strengths and powers, are they not? 

好的!那它们是你的力量和能力,不是吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Then what is there to be afraid of? 

那这有什么好怕的呢?

 

What is there to be afraid of? 

你怕什么呢?

 

If you are strong and powerful 

如果你强而有力

 

And grounded in your heart 

并且这个信念/感觉深入你的内心

 

And you know that that's true for you. 

你也知道,这是你的真实情况

 

What is there to be afraid of? 

那你在害怕什么呢?

 

问:

That what if it didn't work? 

我怕这些根本就没用

 

巴夏:

What is that mean? 

你说的是什么意思呢?

 

Didn't we just go through this? 

我不是回答了这个问题了吗?

 

Did we not explain that when you act on your highest excitement 

我说过,当你跟随你的最高兴奋去行动

 

And you do it to the best of your ability 

并且尽你最大能力地去做

 

That you need to lose any insistence for what the outcome actually looks like 

那你还需要做的,就是不要执着于某个你认为应该的结果

 

Remember that part of the formula? 

你记得整个公式的这一部分吗?

 

问:

Yeah 

是的!

 

巴夏:

So if you lose any insistence for what you believe needs to happen 

如果你对于你所相信的,你认为应该发生的某个结果  没有丝毫执

 

Then you're not creating the idea that something is supposed to work in a certain way, 

那你就不会有某某事应该怎么进行的想法

 

You just allow it to work as it needs to work 

你只会允许祂,该怎么做,就怎么做

 

You don’t have to make it work. 

你无需使祂怎么做

 

And if you have to make it work, 

如果你不再使祂怎么做

 

Then you can't fail at making it work 

那你就没法让祂不做

 

Because you don't have to make it work. 

因为你不需要强迫祂做

 

Just let it work 

你只需要允许祂做

 

Because it already does. 

因为祂已经在做了

 

Does that make it easier? 

这么说,你会不会更容易理解点?

 

问:

A lot easier 

容易理解多了!

 

巴夏:

All right, then there you go. 

好的!这就对了!

 

Allow it. 

允许祂

 

Allow it. 

允许祂

 

Allow it. 

允许祂

 

You have some strong Arcturus energy 

你有强大的大角星的能量

 

You have some strong Pleiadian energy 

你有强大的昴宿星的能量

 

You have some strong Sirius energy 

你有强大的天狼星的能量

 

You have a few other things 

你还有其他的一些能量

 

And you're very strongly connected to the hybrids as well. 

而且你跟混血儿童也有很强的连接

 

But we won't go into that right now 

但现在我还不能跟你详细说明

 

问:

How come? 

为什么不可以呢?

 

巴夏:

Because you might be afraid of what we have to say 

因为我说了的话,可能会把你吓到了

 

问:

But that's so interesting though. 

但这些真的很有意思啊

 

巴夏:

Yes, it is. 

是的,你说的没错!

 

问:

But 

但是……

 

巴夏:

Are you curious now? 

你现在是不是很好奇呀?

 

问:

Yes, very. 

是的,很好奇!

 

巴夏:

How curious are you? 

有多好奇呢?

 

问:

Very curious. 

非常好奇!

 

巴夏:

Very very curious? 

非常非常好奇吗?

 

问:

Insanely curious. 

无可救药的好奇!

 

巴夏:

Stay in that state 

那就保持着这种状态

 

And move through your life in that energy 

带着这个能量,好好地过你的生活

 

And all the answers you need will come to you. 

然后,你想知道的所有答案都会自动来到你

 

It's not our job to tell you the next things about your connection to the hybrids 

关于你跟混血儿童的连接的事,不是由我来说的

 

But I guarantee you, someone will 

但我保证,有人会告诉你的

 

问:

Oh, god! Wow! 

啊!天哪!

 

巴夏:

So pleasant dreams 

所以,祝你好梦!

 

问:

Thank you, Bashar! 

谢谢你,巴夏!

 

 笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()