问:
Good day, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day
你好!
问:
I had question regarding something you mentioned last night
我的问题,跟你昨晚说的内容有关
巴夏:
Yes! Speak up! Speak up!
好!请大点声说话!
问:
About human activating now more of their original DNA
人类正在激活更多他们的原生DNA
巴夏:
Yes! That's what we've just talked about a moment ago as well
是的!我们也刚刚聊到这个
问:
Coming from Anunaki
来自阿努纳奇人的DNA
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
问:
Is it true that there are now humans that are changing their cells from carbon to crystal base?
是不是有些人类的细胞,正在从碳元素的结构转变为水晶结构呢?
巴夏:
Generally, yes
通常来说,是的!
there is more silicon in your system now
因为你们体内的硅元素越来越多了
问:
And also activating the 13th strands of DNA?
我们也在激活第13条DNA吗?
巴夏:
The third
第3条
问:
The third? The 13th is what?
第3条吗?那第13条是什么?
巴夏:
The 13th is on the nonphysical level
第13条是非物质形态的DNA
You are making more connections to the idea of the nonphysical form of DNA,
你们现在能够连接到更多的非物质形态的DNA
But in terms of your physical reality,
但在你们的物质实相中
You're only capable of actually manifesting physically three strands of DNA.
你们只能够显化出三条实体的DNA
Otherwise, if you had other strands
如果你显化出其他的DNA
You wouldn't be in any way shape or form human.
那你就不再可能是人类的形态
问:
Right.
是的!
So the 13th that we are activating that we didn't have before is on the nonphysical
就是说,我们现在所激活的第13条DNA是非物质上形态的?
巴夏:
Yes
是的!
问:
And is it true that there are human beings now that in more of the completion of that process?
是不是有些人现在已经成功激活了很多DNA呢?
巴夏:
There are a few on your planet who are exhibiting something farther along the path, yes!
是的!有些地球人,在这条路上已经走了很远很远了!
Most of them are in what you would call indigenous societies
这些人大部分都生活在土著部落中
Although some are not.
但也有些不是
There are a few, very few, a few people on your planet
目前地球上,只有极少数人
Who are several hundred years old.
已经达到几百岁的“高龄”了
Even fewer that are actually in excess of 1000.
超过1000岁的,就更少了
They mostly do not mingle with the rest of your society
他们大都不跟你们的社会“同流合污”
Those that need to find them
那些需要找到他们的人
Find them
就会找到他们
Most of you will not find them for quite a while.
你们大部分人,在很长时间之内,都找不到他们
Nevertheless
然而
They are acting as anchor points
他们的作用,就像是定位点/锚点
Holding the energy for all of you.
为你们所有人保留能量
Knowing that you are heading down similar paths
知道你们正走在相似的道路上
Or not,
或者不同的
But that those that are will be guided
他们像灯塔一样,辐射着某种频率
By the beacons that they are in radiating certain frequencies
那些步他们会后尘的人
Into more and more and more of yourselves
将会受其指引,不断地成为越来越圆满的自己
问:
Is it true that once the humans have made the transition into the forth density reality.
一旦人类成功过渡到第四密度的实相
Then we have access to the divine blueprints
我们就可以访问“神圣蓝图”,是吗?
巴夏:
You have access right now
你们现在就可以访问
it's just that you're becoming more conscious of the access that you have
只是,你们会变得更加觉察到这一点
And therefore you’re more capable of experiencing it consciously.
因此,你们有意识地访问神圣蓝图的能力就增强了
So yes
所以,你说的对!
it's all about becoming more aware of what you already have connections to
一切都取决于你更加意识到你已经拥有的连接
And expressing those connections in a more aware state
并且在觉察的状态下彰显(表达)出这些连接
Rather than doing it unconsciously in ways that aren't always necessarily representative of what you prefer.
而不是在无意识的状态下,做着你所不喜欢的事
That's the difference
这才是其中的区别
You're actually becoming fully human
实际上,你们正在进化成完整的人类
问:
Is that what you're discussing previously Homo galactics that we are becoming?
就是你之前说的,我们正在变成星际智人?
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
问:
Homosapiens?
现代智人
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
问:
Thank you so much!
非常感谢!
巴夏:
Thank you!
谢谢!
笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar
【相关阅读】
留言列表