close

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/b0382ashro9.html

 

Hello there 

你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Good day 

日安!

 

I carry a few questions. 

我有几个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

One for you 

这个问题,是问你的

 

Could you elaborate on relevance? 

你能详细说明一下相关性吗?

 

问:

Yes 

好的

 

Many people are looking to create certain experiences in their lives 

许多人都希望能够创造一些人生体验

 

But only certain experiences are relevant for the theme that you may have chosen to explore 

但只有某些经历可能跟你所选的人生课题有关联

 

Now, nothing is impossible 

没有什么事,是不可能的

 

All things are possible 

一切皆有可能

 

But based on the fact that you chose to explore a certain theme as the person you are 

但对于你来说,根据你所选择的人生课题

 

There are not many things that are necessarily relevant or probable for that theme. 

并不是很多事情都跟这个课题有关联,或者有可能

 

Does that make sense? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

Because if you step outside of it, 

因为,如果你跳出这个相关性

 

You wouldn't be exploring the same anymore 

你就不再探索这个人生课题了

 

So you will stay within your relevance

所以,你待在你的相关性之内

 

in terms of what you manifest. 

也就是你所显化出来的

 

Now that can still be very broad 

但是,这个范围也可以很广

 

And still be very different than what you typically experience in your reality 

跟你在实相中的日常经历,也可以有很大的区别

 

Especially in this day and age 

尤其是在现在这个时代

 

There are many more things that you are aware you could be doing 

你意识到,你可以做非常多的事情

 

than in the past you might have thought were even possible at all

而这些事情,在以前的你看来,根本就不可能

 

But you will still never step beyond the level of probable relevance into what is possible if it's not relevant 

但你还是没办法超越相关的有可能,而达到不相关的可能性

 

Does that make sense? 

这么说,你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes 

理解

 

巴夏:

So that answer the question sufficiently? 

那这样回答,足够吗?

 

问:

Yes 

够了!

 

And I had follow questions, and that is 

我还有另外一个问题,就是:

 

How can we discern that which is more relevant in our lives, but 

我们该如何分辨,哪一个才跟我们的人生更有关联呢?

 

It's the formula, right? 

就是运用激情公式,是吧?

 

巴夏:

Yes, it is. 

对的,就是它!

 

Because when you do that 

因为,当你这么做的时候

 

You are taking advantage of the fact that there is already a complete toolkit there. 

你已经利用了你拥有的一个完整工具箱这个事实

 

One of the tools being synchronicity 

其中一个工具,就是同步性

 

That brings you what you need and nothing else. 

它只会带给你你所需要的,其他一律不带

 

And that's how you tell 

这就是分辨的方式

 

What happens in your life is what you need. 

发生在你生活中的任何事,都是你需要的

 

It doesn't give you impossible choices. 

它不会给你不可能的选择

 

It gives you relevant ones 

它只会给你相关的选择

 

Because what would be the point of giving you something that's not relevant. 

因为,如果它给了你不相关的事物,那它这么做什么意义呢?

 

Synchronicity doesn't operate that way 

同步性可不是这么运作的

 

If it did, it would be synchronicity. 

如果它这么做,那它就不叫同步

 

Make sense? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

So the more we develop the ability to create more synchronicity 

那么,我们越是开发我们创造同步性的能力……

 

They happen, regardless 

无论如何,同步性都在发生

 

巴夏:

They do 

正是如此

 

问:

we can see them more

我们就能看到越多的同步性

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

The more aware you become of how to discern the difference 

你越是觉察,越是懂得如何分辨,那你就能看到越多的同步性

 

Because what you're being given is what's relevant. 

因为同步性带给你的,都是跟你相关的

 

You may have to take yourself through a process to understand exactly how it's relevant 

你可能需要经历一个过程,才能清楚地明白它们是如何关联的

 

But you know from the get go that what comes in your life must be relevant 

但从一开始,你就知道,来到生命中的事物,都是有关联的

 

Or it wouldn't be there, 

否则,它就不会出现在那里

 

It doesn't mean you have to prefer it, 

这并不意味着,你一定要喜欢它

 

It doesn't even mean you have to wind up doing it 

并不意味着,你一定得去做这件事

 

But what is there is there for a relevant reason. 

但它出现在那里,肯定有出现在那里的相关的理由

 

If you use it that way 

如果你这么利用它的话

 

You'll get the relevance out of it 

那你就能从中弄明白其相关性

 

问:

Great 

说得太好了!

 

巴夏:

Make sense? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白!

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()