close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

2017-09-11

 

 

问:

What mistakes have you made lately? 

你最近犯了什么“错误”啊?

 

巴夏:

Maybe having this conversation. 

可能就是跟你们的这次对话吧!

 

No mistakes in the sense that you mean it 

并不存在你所说的这种“错误”

 

Everything that may happen even those things that may go in an unintentional direction or never seen are defined by us as mistakes in the negative sense 

发生的任何事情,我们都不会把它定义为负面意义的“错误”,即使是那些看似“无心之过”,或者是我们从未见过的事情

 

They are always defined as unexpected directions. 

我们总是都把它们定义为“意外的转折”

 

问:

So, when you say: perfect and you 

所以,当你说:“我的今天很完美,你们的也是!”

 

You mean that you make no mistakes 

你的意思是说:“你没有犯任何错误”

 

巴夏:

That nothing is a mistake 

我的意思是说:“没有错误这回事”

 

问:

That make no mistake, you're perfect 

(还是说,你的意思是:)“你是完美的,不可能犯错误”

 

巴夏:

All right, if you want to put it that way 

好吧,如果你这么说的话,也可以

 

But so are all of you 

但你们所有人也都是这样的

 

We're just reminding you that you are all perfect for whatever it is you happen to be at any given moment 

我们只是提醒你们:在任何时候,不论你们身上发生了什么事情,你们都是完美的

 

And if you make what you call a so-called mistake, 

并且,如果你犯了所谓的“错误”

 

If you stay in your perfect state 

但是,如果你保持在“你是完美的”状态

 

You will also experience it simply as a challenging, curious, exciting unexpected direction 

那么,你同样也可以体验到它是一个充满挑战与好奇,令人兴奋的意外的转折

 

that's going to give you information that you didn't know you would be getting 

并且这会带给你你想都没想到自己能够获得的信息

 

问:

What is a mistake anyway? 

那“错误”到底是什么东东呢?

 

Isn't that kind of like ... 

它是不是像是……

 

巴夏:

I just told you what it is 

我刚跟你说了呀!

 

But in the way that you mean it, it's the negative version. 

但如果按照你的意思,那它就是负面意义上的“错误”

 

It's a judgment of the self for having done something you didn't expect to do 

是一种对自己做了意料之外的事情,而做的自我(负面)评判

 

Because you thought you needed to do something else. 

因为你认为自己应该做其他事情

 

问:

Right, it's like the difference between a challenge and a problem. 

对!二者的区别,就像是“挑战与问题”的差异一样

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

问:

There's no such thing as a problem really 

并不真的存在所谓的“问题”

 

巴夏:

No, except when you create yourself to experience things as one 

是的!除非你把事情当做“问题”,你才会给自己制造出“问题”

 

问:

Or by defining it as a problem 

或者,你把一件事定义成“问题”

 

巴夏:

Yes, so the experience of having a problem is a real experience 

对的!所以,你经验到的“有问题”这种情形,是一个真实的体验

 

But fundamentally, no,

但从根本上来讲,并不存在“问题”

 

It's not automatically a problem 

“问题”并不会自然而然地就“是”问题

 

Because everything is fundamentally neutral 

因为从根本来讲,一切事物都是中性的

 

问:

OK, so even if you have a problem, and then you define it as a challenge 

好!如果我有一个问题,但我把它定义为“挑战”

 

It might still be a problem 

那它还有可能是“问题”

 

巴夏:

No! 

!

 

If you are really truly defining it as a challenge, it can't be a problem 

如果你确确实实地把它定义为“挑战”,那它就不可能是“问题”

 

Unless you're still defining it as a problem, 

除非你仍然将其定义为“问题”

 

Or if you're saying that:

又或者你说:

 

When I use the word challenge,I mean problem 

“当我用‘挑战’这个词时,我的意思是说‘问题’”

 

Then that's another definition that keeps it being experienced as a problem 

那么,这就是你对“挑战”的另一种定义,从而使你不断地体验到“问题”

 

Because you don't really believe it's a challenge in a positive sense 

因为你并非真正相信“问题”是积极意义上的“挑战”

 

问:

Got it 

懂了!

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

   【相关阅读】

   【新】【全線閱讀】20170813《巴夏訊息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()