close

 2017-11-30

 译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 

巴夏对“富足”的定义是:

 

Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it, period.

富足,就是在你需要做你需要做的事情时,你就能做到的能力,仅此而已。

 

But you don't have to necessarily assume that always requires money.

但你不要一直认为,富足都得有金钱

 

Sometimes money is actually the longest route.

有时候,金钱反而是最长的线路

 

Sometimes it's not.

有时候,不是

 

But sometimes it is.

但有时候,的确是

 

So the idea is to let it be

所以,“允许”富足可以是金钱

 

And drop the insistence that it must be this way,

但也不要执著于,富足必须是金钱

 

So that abundance can come to you in any way that it needs to

这样,富足才能以任何它需要的方式,来到你

 

To represent the path of least resistance, and the most expansive expression

你才能轻而易举(以最小阻力)地获得各种方式的大丰盛。

 

如果我们在生活中没能显化出“金钱”上的富足,并不是因为我们没能吸引它们到来,而是我们的一些负面信念阻碍它们进来,对此巴夏是这么说的:

 

Many of you think

很多人认为

 

Or have been taught to think

或者说,后天的教育让他们以为:

 

That you have to work to create that vibration

你需要“做”什么事,才能创造出那样的振频

 

That would attract what it is you prefer

从而吸引你所喜好的事物

 

And in fact you do not

但实际上,你是不需要的

 

Your core frequency

你的核心频率

 

Your core true signature vibration

你的核心的、真实的、标志性振动

 

Is already attracting all the things that are representative of that core vibration.

已经在吸引所有这些代表着这个“核心振动”的事物

 

If those things that are representative of your true, core, loving, creative, natural vibration

这些事物,代表着你真实的、钟爱的、核心的、有创造性的、天然的振动

 

Aren't manifesting

如果它们没有显化

 

Aren't reaching you

没有来到你所在之处

 

It's not because you're not attracting them

那么,并不是因为你没有吸引它们

 

It's because you're keeping them away

而是因为你把它们挡在外面

 

Because everything that is representative of that core frequency

因为,代表这个核心振频的所有的事物

 

Is doing its best to get to you.

它们都在尽其所能地来到你

 

If it can't reach you

如果它们来不了

 

You're keeping it away with your definitions, your beliefs, your ideas about not being worthy of those things

那是因为你认为自己不值得拥有这些事物,你用这样的定义、信念、想法阻止它们到来

 

Everything that is not compatible with your vibration

任何与你的振频不相兼容/协调的事物

 

Is doing its best to get as far away from you as it possibly can

它们也在尽其所能地远离你

 

But if it doesn't leave you

但如果它们没有离去

 

If it's hanging around it

还在你周围晃荡

 

And it's not what you prefer.

并且,它们不是你所喜好的

 

It's not because that it can't, in that sense, represents your vibration

那么,不是因为它们不能代表你的振频

 

It's because you're holding on to it.

而是因为你紧抓着它们不放

 

So the idea of The Law Of Attraction while in one sense is accurate

所以,某种程度上讲,“吸引力法则”这种说法,是准确的

 

It's really more about letting go of those things that don't work for you

但更多确切地说,是你释放那些对你无益、无用事物

 

And letting in those things that do.

允许那些对你有益、有用的事物进来

 

And that's really how The Law Of Attraction works.

而这才是吸引力法则的真正的运作方式

 

【相关阅读】

  【全線閱讀】20171111《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()