close

  译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 2019-03-24

 

 

 

2019225日的传讯中,巴夏对一个“以死藤水为师”的提问者说:

 

You have to take in more oxygen to handle higher frequencies, that's why the automatic breathing pattern of the channel before you.

 

你必须吸入更多的氧气,才能运用(handel)更高的频率(frequencies),这也是为什么你面前的Darryl在通灵状态时,会自动地以这样的方式呼吸

 

handel 有触及、运用、处理、驾驭等意思

higher frequencies,更高频率的能量、信息、波段

 

 

在另一次传讯中,巴夏说:

 

Oxygen, life of breath are the keys to the core of your being in physical reality.

你每个呼吸所吸入的“氧气”,是你能够存活于物质实相的核心要素

 

If you will learn to oxygenate your system through the breath of life, through yogic practices, or the oxygenation of your body through systems now recognized as a substance of hydrogen peroxide in proper formulation, you will energize and oxygenate your cellular structures.

如果你学会通过呼吸法,或瑜伽练习,或者摄入恰当配方的过氧化氢(双氧水),来使你的身体的(循环)系统充氧,那么你的所有细胞结构都将供氧充足,并且充满能量。

 

You will allow your core to derive the sustenance that it needs, to allow the rest that does not need to be there to drop away.

你的身体也将自动提取所需营养物质,并排除不需要的杂质、废弃物

 

This is one thing you could do.

这是你可以(为自己)做的一件事

 

It will be up to you and it will depend upon exactly how much you can allow yourself to align, to allow you to face things and issues that you, or others, have not faced within themselves.

当然,这一切都取决于你自己,取决于你多大程度让自己跟“真正的自己”相一致(匹配),取决于你是否真实地面对自己(和他人)内在的尚未面对的事情和问题。

 

You are a reflection of many of the fears that your society has about the blending of energies and polarities within themselves, that they have been afraid to blend.

你虽然只是一个人,但你却是你们社会的各种各样的恐惧的一个“反射”。你们不敢融合新能量,不敢面对你们内在的(二元)对立面

 

You are a reflection of many of the barriers they have imposed upon themselves that they now no longer need, and you are performing a service in this sense.

你们给自己强加了各种各样的障碍,而这些障碍你们已不再需要。你向外界(社会)反射了这些障碍,这就是你所做的贡献

 

Allow the artificiality to go.

但,是时候释放这些人为的障碍了

 

You will rebuild the structure in a new way, and it will be more representative of your natural self.

你将会以新的方式重建这些架构,新的架构将更能彰显出真实天然的“你”

 

You must trust the timing and you must be at your center.

你必须相信“时机”,并且保持在你的内在中心

 

Do not worry.

别担心

 

You really have not bitten-off more than you can chew.

你并没咬下那些你嚼不动的(食物)。(你所咬下的食物,都是你能嚼的动的。意思:“出现在你生命中的挑战,你都能解决”)

 

Now, you will receive help with this.

对于这些“食物”(挑战),你会得到(所需的)帮助的

 

You will receive assistance, but you must have faith and you must go to the center of Life itself, which is breathing.

你会得到协助的!但你必须有信心,并且进入“生命本质的中心”,也就是呼吸

 

The secret is in the breath—in oxygen itself.

秘密就在呼吸中,就在“氧气”中

 

This is all we can help you with this day.

我们今天带给你们的帮助,就是这个

 

There are others who will assist you.

还有其他人,也会帮助你!

 

Darryl通灵时的用的是Gamma呼吸法,其法如下:

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/e01869lcg4c.html

 

Gamma呼吸冥想引导

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/i01879dsqq8.html

 

呼吸讲解文字版

 

As you have witnessed

正如大家所见

 

When the channel goes into the Gamma state

当通灵人(灵媒)Darryl进入伽玛状态

 

To align with our frequency

调整他的频率,与我的频率匹配

 

and allow our thoughts to translate through him into your language

从而让我的思想,能够通过他,翻译成你们的语言

 

so that we may communicate with you.

这样,我们之间才能交流

 

There is an alteration a shift in the breathing patterns in the channel's body.

这过程,通灵人Darryl的呼吸方式,会发生改变

 

This is for the purpose of increasing and enhancing the alignment of his vibration with ours,

这是为了提高与强化他与我频率匹配度

 

So that we can harmonize.

这样,我们之间才能协调一致

 

And so he can become a translator for our thoughts

他才能成为我们思想的“翻译器”

 

By allowing himself in the proper state, the Gamma state

他通过调整自己,进入适当的状态,即伽马状态

 

to have the same thought at the same time we are having them,

从而能在同一时间,有着跟我一样的想法

 

And thus like two tuning forks vibrating in harmony

这种情形,就像两支和谐共振的音叉

 

Brings through the translation from our reality to yours

于是,我的实相,就能通过他的翻译,带到你们的实相中

 

But the breathing, also in that state, because there is extra energy flowing through the body

在这种状态下,因为会有额外的能量流经身体

 

And that the brain is now working on a very high level

而且,大脑也是非常高水准地运转着

 

And very coordinated accelerated level.

超高速度地协调地运转着

 

It brings into the body oxygen in a very different way

这种呼吸法,会以非常不同的方式给身体带进氧气

 

To flood the body with extra oxygen to support the extra energy,

能大量地吸入的氧气,来供给那些额外的能量

 

So that the channel does not burn out.

这样,通灵人才不会被“烧坏”

 

This will be part and parcel of your experience in going into Gamma from time to time

你若偶尔进入伽马状态,你就会有过这种非常重要的体验

 

Where your breathing will shift.

你的呼吸方式会改变

 

You may experience different sensations in your body from time to time

你的身体,会时不时地有不同的感觉

 

That are any blockages that you may have

你体内的任何堵塞

 

getting out of the way and opening up

都会打开,或者让路

 

to allow the extra energy through

使得额外的能量能够通过

 

To allow you to start functioning in a more aligned harmonious

这样,你的身体就能更协调地运转

 

and coordinated way with the Gamma frequency,

更好地与伽马频率相匹配

 

So do not be alarmed if you experience some of those symptoms and sensations.

所以,你若有一些症状或感觉,不要惊慌

 

It is all natural for you to experience a little bit of stretching

有些“伸张运动”的体验,这都很正常

 

When allowing more of that energy into your being.

你只需要允许更多的能量流经你

 

Again, in very short order.

不要多长时间

 

It can become ecstatic

这种“伸张运动”就会变成“狂喜”

 

because again, the Gamma frequency is representative of you

因为,伽马频率表示这你处于

 

being in a state of passion

激情的状态

 

in the state of love

处于爱中

 

in a state of creativity and allowance

处于创造与允许状态

 

So necessarily lasts very long.

所以,你可以长时间处于伽马状态

 

But we are just letting you know that

但我们只是让你知道

 

these things may be part of your experience, or process,

这些“伸展”可以只是你的部分经历,或部分过程

 

In allowing the Gamma state to become your natural state overtime

从而让伽马状态,能成为你长时间保持的自然状态

 

Does not happen tomorrow

不一定要明天就发生

 

Doesn't have to happen next week

不一定要下周就发生

 

Doesn't have to happen next month or next year.

不一定要下个月或明年就发生

 

It's up to you

这取决于你

 

The pace that you are comfortable at acclimating to the Gamma state

你适应伽马状态的节奏

 

is completely in your hands.

完全在于你的掌控中

 

Completely up to you.

完全取决于你

 

There's no right way and no wrong way.

没有所谓对的方式,或错的方式

 

No right timing no wrong timing

也没有对的时间,与错误的时间(时机)

 

except the perfect timing for you.

只有适合你的完美时间(时机)

 

So just let it flow.

所以,让它流动

 

Let it be natural

让它自然运转

 

Let yourself acclimate to it

让你自己渐渐适应它

 

In a way that allows you to feel that it is completely comfortable and natural for you.

以一种你感觉完全的舒服又自然的方式

 

So a little bit of practice now with the breathing,

所以,我们现在做些呼吸练习

 

Take a deep breath in

深呼吸

 

And let it out

呼气

 

Now, most of you took that breath in through your nose.

你们大部分人,(习惯)用鼻子吸气

 

You will still in a sense be breathing through your nose.

接下来,你还是通过鼻子来吸气

 

But it's not going to feel like you are

但感觉又不像是用鼻子吸气

 

Now open your mouth

现在张开嘴

 

And breathe in that way through your mouth.

通过嘴巴来吸气

 

All right, now that the different sensations

这感觉是不同的

 

Your opening up the back of your throat

你张开喉咙根部

 

In order to allow the air to come in and go out.

让空气能进进出出

 

So now here's the trick.

技巧来了

 

Instead of feeling like you are breathing through your nose

不是感觉你是通过鼻子来呼吸

 

Or instead of feeling like you are breathing through your mouth with your mouth open

也不是感觉你张着嘴巴呼吸

 

Allow yourself to begin to breathe through your mouth with your mouth open,

而是你张开嘴巴,开始吸气

 

But halfway through, close your mouth,

吸到一半时,闭上嘴巴

 

But continue to inhale

但继续吸气

 

So that the back of your throat is still open

此时,你喉咙根部仍是打开的

 

And it doesn't feel so much like the air is coming through your nose anymore.

但感觉,空气不那么像是从你鼻子吸进来的

 

So that's a good trick, a good way to train yourself to do it

这是练习这种呼吸法的非常好的技巧与方法

 

Is start with your mouth open, inhaling,

就是先张开嘴巴,吸气

 

But then close your mouth and continue inhale in the same way

然后闭上嘴巴,继续吸气

 

Without switching to the sensation that you are breathing more through your nostrils

这样,你就不会感觉是切换到用鼻子呼吸

(注:感觉还是用嘴巴吸气,但其实是用鼻子)

 

So you can open and close it rapidly or slowly as you wish until you get the sensation down

你可以快速或慢速的张嘴闭嘴呼吸练习,直到你熟悉这种感觉

 

So that you can keep your mouth closed

这样,你就可以闭着嘴巴

 

and inhale

吸气

 

and feel like your mouth is open.

但感觉你的嘴巴仍然是张开的

 

Don't worry if you're not getting the hang of it right now

你现在如果没找到窍门,别担心

 

it's all right.

没事的

 

All it takes is a little practice.

稍加练习

 

And it will happen.

你就会懂的

 

It will come

你就会掌握的

 

So this is what we will instruct you to do during the meditation later on.

我也会在接下来的冥想中,教导大家

 

But again, if you just find that right now it's easier to simply take in the deep breaths through your nostrils as are used to doing,

但你如果觉得,你还是习惯用鼻子进行深呼吸,这更简单点

 

that's fine.

那也可以

 

It can still work,

这同样有效的

 

but in time with practice you'll get the idea.

但你只要多加练习,就会掌握的

 

And this type of breathing will allow you to accelerate into Gamma a little bit more rapidly.

而且这种呼吸法,可以让你加速进入伽马状态

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/f0177vij6kt.html

Gama呼吸法带来的神奇》

 

问:

I am curious about the breath exercise that you just did,

我对你刚才教的呼吸练习,很感兴趣

 

And I do a lot of work with people and work on myself quite a lot.

我自己做了很多呼吸练习,也教了很多人

 

And am wondering if you could talk a little bit more about the power of the breath to create transformation

我想,你能否跟我们说说,呼吸对个人进步与转变的帮助

 

And how I can use it in my work with people who have experienced trauma and suffering

以及如何将其运用到工作中,从而能帮助那些经历过身心灵痛苦的人

 

巴夏:

Well again, allowing them to go into the meditative state, through this style of breathing,

通过这种呼吸方式,引导人们,进入冥想状态

 

Which sometimes is referred to as meditative breathing or yogic breathing.

这种呼吸方式,或称之为冥想呼吸法,或为瑜伽呼吸法

 

It has many different functions in that sense,

它有很多不同的功效

 

But as we said it energizes the body.

就像我们说的,它能给身体注入强大的能量

 

It brings that in which supports the body more fully,

这些能量,能帮助身体机能,更和谐完整地运作

 

To allow the person to feel more stabilized, more supported by that energy

让人的状态更平和安宁,更能感觉到自己是被加持的

 

And more connected to the idea of the higher levels of their being in their own consciousness.

更容易进入内心,与自己的高我获得连接

 

It fills them up in that sense, in a very different way

它能以一种非常不同的方式,把人的能量注满

 

That allows them to feel like they're riding a wave that

这让他们感觉,自己的人生像是“乘风破浪”

 

And floating through an experience

“顺风顺水”(轻舟已过万重山)

 

Rather than having to push the wave through, or fighting against the current

而不是“风吹浪打”、“逆流而上”(还自欺“闲庭信步”)

 

Does that make sense?

明白了吗?

 

 

【相关阅读】

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

《新年,跟随内心,去行动!》

《如何提高你的振频?》

《新年,我在哪里?我是谁?》 

《你是否准备进入下一层次?》 

《你的决定,决定你的世界》 

《解答“阿卡西记录”》

《一切都是你的决定》

《如何才能“好运连连”?》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()