译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进
2019-01-01
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk5MjMwMDQyNA==.html
问:
If I physically go to the area of one of these portals
如果我亲自到其中的一个能量门户(能涡流中心)那里
How do I take advantage of the energy?
我该如何利用那里的能量呢?
And is it different for each portal?
每个能量门户,是不是各有不同呢?
巴夏:
It is different for each portal and different for each person's relationship with that portal.
每个能量门户,各有不同;每个人与每个能量门户之间的关系,也各有不同
So being in the area allows you the opportunity to decide first and foremost,
首先,到这样的地方去,让你有机会决定:
why you are attracted to that particular portal
为什么 你特别会被这个能量门户所吸引?
What that energy specifically means for you
这里的能量,对你来说,有什么特别的意义?
And what is it allows you to work on within yourself to know yourself more fully
它对你的内在会产生什么的影响,从而让你更完整地了解自我?
What kind of an experience would be representative of your passion in that energy field, in that bubble reality.
在那样的能量场,在那个 “ 泡泡实相 ” 中,你有什么样的经历,象征着你的激情?
问:
It's so interestingly
这非常有意思
because it's all about really letting your intuition within yourself show you the way to connect with the energy that's being presented
因为,我们所做的一切,其实就是让我们内在直觉,指引我们如何与那里的能量连接
And let it reveal to you through your own stories, your own higher mind what is relevant for you in that moment
并在那个当下,通过我们的故事、我们的高我,把与的我们相关的信息,告知我们
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
In other words, approaching a portal may be easier to understand what's going on if you approach it more artistically than mentally.
换句话说,在一个能量门户时,如果你的行为更 “ 文艺 ” 一点,可能会比你只是 “ 精神上连接 ” ,更容易明白当下所发生的事
问:
Right! Right!
说的对!说的对!
So you're playing with it, you're allowing your creative nature to interact with the situation and dream up whatever you want
所以,我们随心而玩,放飞我们的创造天性,与当地的环境互动,并尽情遐想我们所想要的一起
巴夏:
Well, again, not what you want, but where your imagination takes you
再说一下,不是你所想要的,而是随着你的想象力,任它带你去任何地方
问:
Yes!
是的!
It reminded me of is being in Machu Picchu
这让我想起了我在马丘比丘的一次经历
马丘比丘( Machu Picchu ),位于现今的秘鲁( Peru )境内库斯科( Cuzco )西北 75 公里,整个遗址高耸在海拔约 2350 米的山脊上,俯瞰着乌鲁班巴河谷,为热带丛林所包围,是秘鲁著名的前哥伦布时期印加帝国建于约公元 1500 年的遗迹,也是世界新七大奇迹之一。
马丘比丘在克丘亚语( Quechua )中为 “ 古老的山 ” 之义,也被称作 “ 失落的印加城市 ” ,是保存完好的前哥伦布时期的印加遗迹。马丘比丘是南美洲最重要的考古发掘中心,也因此是秘鲁最受欢迎的旅游景点。
在 1983 年,马丘比丘被联合国教科文组织定为世界遗产,是世界上为数不多的文化与自然双重遗产之一。
文字来自百度百科
And it's dusk, and walking through the ruins and feeling the other beings that are present at that time.
那是一个黄昏,我漫步在马丘比丘的遗迹上,感受当时的居民 也存在于当下
And that's just the playful nature of the state that I was in then allow me to become aware of almost a game of hide and go seek that was happening
我当时这种玩乐般的状态,让我感觉,那是我们(两个时空的人)在一起玩 “ 捉迷藏 ” 的游戏
巴夏:
Yes
是的!
Another way to approach that idea and playing that game is to be in the portal
在那里,你可以玩乐的另一种 “ 捉迷藏 ” 方式是
Quiet yourself,
让自己安静下来
calm yourself
平静下来
and then in the silence, ask
然后,在寂静中,问自己:
Where am I now?
现在,我在哪?
Who am I now?
现在,我是谁?
And see what you get.
然后,看看自己会有什么收获
You may find yourself shifting through a variety of shades of parallel realities by just asking those questions
就只是问这两个问题,你可能就会发现:你,在各种各样的平行实相的浮光掠影中,穿梭着
Where am I now?
现在,我在哪?
Who am I now?
现在,我是谁?
See what happens
试试看吧,看看会发生什么!
https://v.qq.com/x/page/c0174ne60zz.html
《如何更多地回忆起"我是谁"》
问:
How do I remember more of who I am?
我怎么才能更多地回忆起 “ 我是谁 ” ?
巴夏:
By acting on your highest excitement.
在你最高的兴奋的事件上去行动
Because of your acting on your highest excitement and it's raising your frequency.
因为持续这样的行动,将不断提高你的振频
Then, by definition, a higher frequency will bring you more information that is relevant for you to know.
越高的振频将给你带来越多的、与你相关的信息
This is physics, Yes?
这就是物理实相的本质,明白吗?
What you put out is what you get back.
你给出的就是你所收获的
So if you want to know higher level information
如果你想知道更高层次的信息
you need to function on a higher level frequency, don't you?
你必须处在更高层次的振频上
Then whatever is representative and relevant of that higher frequency energy as information
当你处在更高的振频上,那这个高振频所代表或与之相关的能量就会以信息的方式
will come to you exactly when and how and where it needs to, yes?
在它该来的时候、或是需要的时候来临
But if you're not that higher frequency energy than you can't imagine,
同样,你如果能量不够高,那你就想象不到,或是想不出那个方法
you can't even conceive of ideas and inspirations that are on another level,
因为这些想法、灵感是处在另外一个振频上
So be the level you want to experience,
所以,保持在你想体验的层次上的振频上
and everything that is germane to that level will come to you in perfect timing.
那你想体验的、与之相关的一切,会在完美时刻来临
If it doesn't come to you, you don't need it.
如果你想要的没来,那说明你不需要它
留言列表