行动创造最佳影响力

https://v.qq.com/x/page/u0173ssstcu.html

 

 行动是真实的祈祷

https://v.qq.com/x/page/w0172tbbtb2.html

 

行动创造最佳影响力(文字版)

 

问:

I am very interested in helping to evolve people's spirit and their mind.

我对帮助人们,在灵性与意识上的成长,很感兴趣

 

巴夏:

All right! In what way are you excited to do this?

很好!在哪些事情上,你做得很兴奋?

 

问:

I teach meditation and Qigong.

我教人们冥想与气功

 

巴夏:

All right! This is exciting, yes?

很好!这让你兴奋的,是吗?

 

问:

It is! I love it!

是的!我热爱这个!

 

Something there's no words to describe it.

爱到难以用语言来描述

 

巴夏:

That is the best description of all!

这是最好的描述!

 

问:

Thank you! I'm also concerned about the environment.

谢谢!我也很关心环境问题

 

I was wondering how could I,

我想知道作为一个人

 

as a person helps solve the pollution problem on this plant.

如何对解决地球污染问题,贡献自己的一份力量

 

巴夏:

Well, has some particular inspiration occurred in your imagination in that direction?

在这方面上,你的想象力,有没给你带来一点灵感?

 

问:

Yes some!

有一些!

 

巴夏:

Well such as?

比如?

 

问:

Being the change, and using less,

做好榜样,节约资源

 

recycling more, talking to people......

回收资源,与人交谈...

 

巴夏:

All right.

好!

 

Is this not sufficient for you?

你觉得这些还不够,是吧?

 

问:

NO!!!

对,还不够!!

 

巴夏:

What would be a larger representation of this desire within you?

你内心深处,还渴望做什么大事?

 

问:

I want to touch more people, I wanted I want to get my....

我想接触(触摸)更多的人

 

 

巴夏:

You want to reach more people?

你想影响到更多的人吗?

 

问:

Yes!!!

是的!!!

 

巴夏:

And has your imagination not provided any particular kind of methodology

你的想象力,有提供某些方法吗?

 

or visualization for how you go about doing this?

或是你大脑中,出现你做这些事情的影像吗?

 

问:

There's been some

有一些

 

巴夏:

Such as...

比如?

 

问:

Sitting in a large room teaching meditation and Qigong to people......

坐在一个大房间里,教人冥想与气功

 

巴夏:

Can you imagine ways of going about it that would reach even more people?

你能想象到其他方法,让你接触到更多的人吗?

 

问:

Yes!!!

可以!!!

 

巴夏:

Such as......

比如.......

 

问:

Aligning my energies with other energies......

调整我的能量,跟其他人的能量.......

 

巴夏:

Give us a physical description.

给我们描述一个你的实体行动

 

What do you actually see yourself doing,

是你真正看到自己在做的

 

that is physically representative of reaching more people?

用身体上的行动,去接触更多的人?

 

We understand the energetic part,

我们明白,在能量层面上的运作方式

 

but what is the physical action that is commensurate with that?

但想知道,与之相应的,你在实际行动上的操作

 

问:

It's networking, it's talking to more people.

通过互联网,跟更多的人交互

 

巴夏:

You already do that!

你已经这么做!

 

问:

Yes!

是的

 

巴夏:

So we are asking you,

所以我问你

 

in what ways have you imagine broadening your ability to reach more people?

你想象自己,通过何种方式,拓展自己的能力,去影响更多的人?

 

问:

That's a tough question.

这个问题有点难

 

巴夏:

No, it was a very easy question.

不,这个问题很容易

 

We think you're having a tougher time with your answer.

只是让你,在短时间内回答有点难

 

问:

Yes!!!

是的!!!

 

巴夏:

But why?

但为什么呢?

 

Can you not with your imagination, imagine going about doing these things

你想象不到,你做着某些事情

 

and dispersing information in ways that more people have access to?

分享着你的信息,好让更多的人受益?

 

问:

Absolutely!

绝对想象的到!

 

巴夏:

Such as?

比如说?

 

You said absolutely, what's the hesitation?

你说的绝对,那还犹豫什么?

 

问:

It's harder to do than to actually say it, that's what I mean.

我的意思是,说的简单,做的难!

 

巴夏:

Why?

为什么?

 

That's a belief system!

这是只一个信仰系统!

 

Why do you believe that?

你为什么这么认为?

 

问:

So it's just basically just changing the belief.

所以只需要改变信念系统,是吧

 

巴夏:

Of course!

当然!

 

There is absolutely no build-in difficulty to any situation.

在任何情况下,都没有绝对的,所谓的困难

 

It is only your belief that allows you to experience difficulty in situations.

是你的信念系统,让你体验到困难

 

No situation has inherent difficulty.

任何情况,都没有与生俱来的困难

 

Challenge is fine, but that doesn't mean it has to be a struggle.

挑战是好的,但它并不意味着挣扎

 

That doesn't mean you have to suffer.

并不意味着,你必须受苦

 

You are creating all of the difficulty, in that context,

你创造了你所有的困难

 

by having belief systems that don't allow you the freedom

因为你的负面信仰系统,限制你

 

to exercise your expression of excitement in the way that you would prefer to.

让你无法,以你喜欢的方式,去自由地表达你的兴奋

 

问:

So doing less and accomplishing more is the ideal goal?

那么,做的少,实现的多,是理想的目标呢?

 

巴夏:

In a sense as long as you actually do do something.

可以这么说,只要你真的在做某事

 

Because action is the key,

因为行动是关键

 

physical action is the key.

身体上的行动是关键

 

Acting it out, because you are having a physical experience.

因为你是用身体来体验世界,所以身体要有行动

 

If you have a concept that's all well and good,

如果你脑袋中有一个概念,那是很好的

 

If you understand that your amplifying energies that's all well and good.

如果你明白,你在放大能量,那也是很好的

 

But if you don't actually have a physiological representation of how to go about doing that,

但如果,你没有切身行动,没有去做

 

you're not grounding the circuit in physical reality

思、言、行这个回路(像电流一样),你就没完成

 

and creating an effect as strongly as you could.

其效果也将大打折扣,无法如你所愿

 

问:

How can I ground the circuit, by meditating and

我怎么能完成这个回路呢?(灵性接地),通过冥想和......

 

巴夏:

No, you see that's what you're going back to is the idea of making it a mental act,

不,你又把它变成一种精神行为

 

instead of a physical one.

而非实际行动

 

the idea is, yes of course, to some degree meditation has a physicality to it,

当然,冥想也是有一定的身体行动

 

but if you're really interested and excited about reaching more people,

但如果你对影响更多人有兴趣,且兴奋

 

why not use the different forms of media that exist on your planet by which many other people do the same?

那为什么不利用大家都在用的,不同媒体来实现呢?

 

Have you thought about the idea of recording your information

你有没有想过录制你的信息

 

in ways and formats that other people have more access to?

好让其他人也能接触到呢?

 

问:

I actually already have done that

我已经这么做了!

 

巴夏:

Well, then why didn't you say so?

那你为什么不这么说呢?

 

问:

But I haven't broadcasted it out.

但我没有播放出来

 

巴夏:

Why not? What's the hesitation?

为什么不呢?为啥犹豫呢?

 

问:

Probably fear?

也许是恐惧?

 

巴夏:

Of what?

恐惧什么?

 

问:

Not being enough or good enough?

我自己都做得不够好,或是讲的不够好?

 

巴夏:

Not being good enough, not being enough.

做得不够好,讲得不够好

 

问:

I'd say that's part of it, but not not all of the reason why.

这只是一部分原因

 

Maybe I just haven't met the right person or....

也许,我还没遇到对的人或

 

巴夏:

Met the right person,

还没遇见了对的人

 

you're the right person.

你是才对的人!

 

You understand that you attract what you need, yes?

你明白,你吸引了你所需要的一切,是吗?

 

问:

Correct.

明白

 

巴夏:

But the ideas is that, the easiest way to attract what you need

但吸引你所需要的、最简单的方式就是:

 

is to start taking action first,

先行动

 

so that by your action, others can see and be magnetically attracted to the actions that you taken,

然后他人看见你的行动,并且被你的行动所吸引

 

by looking at the conviction within you to already do it without necessarily needing anyone else to the best of your ability.

被你内心的坚定、无需他人认可、行动上的全力以赴所吸引

 

So the idea is to do whatever it is you are afraid to do, that you know is representative of your highest excitement

所以,去做你兴奋的事,去彰显你的激情,即使带着恐惧

 

without waiting for the so-called ideal conditions

而不是等待所谓的,理想条件满足了才行动

 

which will never come as long as you keep waiting for that.

只要你一直等待,理想条件永远不会来

 

问:

Correct!

完全正确!

 

巴夏:

Yes, I know.

当然,我知道

 

Therefore the fear of not being good enough is really again the product simply of belief systems you're buying into,

担心自己不够好,是你的一个负面信念系统

 

that do not take into account the true reality of your existence.

根源于,你不了解自己作为一个存在体的伟大

 

If it was true that you are not good enough to share the gift you have to give,

如果你认为自己不够好,不配去分享你的礼物

 

believe me you wouldn't exist.

相信我,你将不存在

 

Because creation does not make mistake.

因为造物主,不犯错

 

行动是真实的祈祷(文字版)

 

问:

Hi Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

日安,你好!

 

问:

I will translate to her from Japan.

我将替她翻译日语

 

My name is ***

我的名字是***

 

巴夏:

But your nickname is Barbara

你的昵称是Babara

 

问:

I've being learning Bashar for 10 years from the teacher name Kimura.

我从Kimura老师那里学习巴夏信息十年

 

My life has changed a lot, like very dramatically since I learned Bashar.

学了之后,我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you

好的,谢谢!

 

问:

Every day we pray for Japan, we pray for world peace.

每天我们都为日本祈祷,为世界和平祈祷

 

巴夏:

You pray for it? 

你祈祷了?

 

问:

Yes!

是的?

 

巴夏:

Well, what you do about it though?

好,那你有哪些实际上的行动呢?

 

What actions do you take in the direction of your prayer?

你在你的祈祷上,付诸什么样的行动?

 

In other words, how are you applying what you've learned in physical life?

换句话说,你将学到的如何应用在现实生活中?

 

问:

I feel a lot of deeply love, I feel

我感到深深的爱、平安、喜乐

 

巴夏:

That's fine, but I'm asking you what are you actually doing to express the idea of creating more peace on your planet?

这很好,但我问的是,你有哪些实际行动来共建和平地球?

 

问:

She think that praying is an action.

她认为祈祷就是行动

 

巴夏:

That’s one.

那是一种行动

 

But prayer is just being in a state of gratitude for what is

但祈祷只是对所是的内在感恩的状态

 

Let me give you an example.

我给你举个例子

 

Translate, let me give you an example

翻译,我给你举个例子

 

If you see someone fall down and trip and hurt themselves,

如果你看见某人绊倒,摔了一跤,且受伤了

 

and you go over and pick them up and help them feel better

你上前把对方扶起来,安抚对方,给予力所能及的帮助

 

That's a prayer, an active prayer

那是一种祈祷,一个积极有效,行动上的祈祷

 

Doing something with your energy, doing something with your state of gratitude to help others

用你的能量,带着感恩去帮助别人

 

That's a the true, active prayer.

那是一种真正的、有效的祈祷

 

So prayer is fine, to create the state of being for yourself inwardly,

祈祷是很好的,可以让你内心平安喜乐

 

But also, then where's the outward expression of the prayer in the world?

但同时,如何向外在世界展现你的祈祷呢?

 

The prayer she's talking, just praying is wonderful for creating a state of being within herself.

她说的祈祷,有助她内在创造和平喜乐的感觉

 

But then what she do with that state of being as an outward expression of the prayer.

但她带着这种感觉,做了什么事来表达她的祈祷?

 

It's fine to have the inward expression of the prayer

内在祈祷,是很好的

 

But where's the outward expression of the prayer that grounds it in physical reality.

但现实生活中,你如何落地到实际行动中来表达内在的祈祷?

(行动,像电器通电运行,如此形成一个回路,彰显电的能量)

 

问:

Thank you!

非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

问:

Just one moment.

稍等稍等

 

I am a representative of the praying group in Japan, thank you so much.

我谨代表日本祈祷小组,向你表达我们感激之情

 

Bashar, you make me happy, anyway.

巴夏,你让我很乐!

 

巴夏:

You, you made you happy.

你,是你自己让你很喜乐!

 

Thank you so much!  ---Thank you.

非常感谢!谢谢!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()