笑笑  巴夏Bashar

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/l30069jx46a.html

 

 

问:

Well, I would, an analogies similar to the human body is made up of certain minerals. Individually, those minerals are inanimate, and then... 

我做个类比:人体是由一些矿物组成的,而单个的矿物,却是无生命的

 

巴夏:

But there is a threshold that allows there to be a crossing that allows for the idea of what you would call The Force Of Life to exhibit itself in a new way, a new level. 

但存在一个临界点,过了这个临界点,你们所谓的 生命力 ,就能以新的方式,在新的层面上展现出来

 

问:

Very interesting! 

真有意思!

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的!

 

Because The Force Of Life is there in what appear to be the in animate minerals. 

那些矿物,看似无生命,但生命力,仍然存在于其中

 

It's just that only in certain combinations do they express themselves, or express that field of life in a certain way that you recognize as life. 

只不过:只有当它们以一定的方式组合,以某种方式表达自我、或表达 生命场 时,它们所展现出的生命力,才会是你们所认识(熟知)的 生命

 

Everything in a sense is alive. 

某种意义上讲,一切存在,一切事物,都是有 生命 的,都是活生生的

 

It's just that you don't always recognize it as such 

只不过,你们并非总是如此看待它们而已

 

Because it expresses itself in such a different way than you do. 

因为,它们表达自我的方式,与你们相比,天差地别

 

Even rocks are alive. 

即使石头,也是活生生的

 

It's just that their consciousness is directed in a way that's completely alien to you 

只是,它们传导自我意识的方式,对你们而言,完全陌生罢了

 

So you don't necessarily recognize rocks as self-aware. 

所以,你们就认识不到:石头也是有自我意识的

 

Because one of the ways in which they are self-aware, is by utilizing the awareness field of your consciousness to recognize themselves 

因为,它们认识自我的一种方式,就是利用你们认识它们时的 意识的觉知场

 

In other words, as you recognize this is a rock, you actually allow the rock to recognize itself through your recognition of it. 

换句话说,当你意识到: 这是一块石头 时,你其实让这块石头,通过你认识它,而让它认识到它自己

 

It's a reflective consciousness. 

这就是一种 意识的自我反射

 

问:

Thank you for that explanation. 

谢谢您的解答!

 

巴夏:

Absolutely! 

客气了!

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/r0517eq3gk2.html

 

《意识是什么?》

 

问:

Hello Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day 

你好,日安!

 

问:

I have so many questions 

我有太多问题要问你

 

巴夏:

So many questions? 

有这么多呀?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Are you sure that a lot of them aren’t the same question in different clothing? 

你确定它们大部分不是同一个问题,只不过披着的 外衣 不一样吗?

 

问:

No, I'm not sure 

不,我不确定

 

巴夏:

All right.  Begin however you wish 

好的,请随心开问!

 

问:

Are there any extraterrestrials that don't have any questions? 

有没有什么外星人,没有任何问题的?

 

Or any beings like your plants have questions? 

或者说,你们星球上的人,也问问题吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, but not in the way that you understand that concept 

是的,我们也问问题,但这一概念,并非如你们所理解的那样

 

It's a very different expression of consciousness. And it isn't really something that you can relate to in the way that you express it as a human 

这是意识的一种非常不同的表达方式,并不是你们人类,根据自己表达意识的方式,所能关联得上的

 

But everything is conscious 

但一切都是意识

 

Everything is self-aware in one way, shape or form 

一切事物,都是某种形式的 自我觉察

 

Even though it may be a very alien form of self-awareness to you 

即使某些自我觉察的形式,对你们来说,可能非常异类

 

But everything, in a sense, knows, if you want to call this a question, that it is being encouraged to be more of what it is. 

但如果你想把它称之为问题,那么可以说:任何事物,都知道自己被鼓励着,去成为更多的 所是 (存在)

 

So it is always, in a sense, seeking 

所以,某种程度上讲,祂总是在寻求

 

There is always mystery 

总是存在着神秘

 

There's always the opportunity to expand to grow to change 

总是有机会去扩展,去成长,去改变

 

To express more of whatever it is 

去表达任何 所是

 

So if you want to say that that might be a series of questions 

所以,如果你把它说成 一系列的问题 的话

 

That’s an analogy that can work, 

那也算是一个行得通的比喻

 

But it won't be exactly how those different lifeforms are experiencing it 

但这并不是这些不同形态的生命体的真实体验

 

Does that make sense? 

这么说,你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does 

是的,能理解

 

So, consciousness is similar to a state of questioning or? 

那么,意识,类似于一种 疑问 的状态,还是说 ……

 

巴夏:

Well, in a sense, consciousness is self-awareness. 

某种意义上讲,意识,就是自我觉察

 

佛者,觉也

 

It is the first reflection of All That Is of itself 

意识,是 一切所是 关于自己的第一个反射

 

So it knows it is itself, 

所以祂才能知道:祂,就是祂自己

 

So self awareness is consciousness 

所以,自我觉察,就是意识

 

And therefore, it constantly expands as the reflections in the hall of mirrors continue to expand to infinity 

因此,随着 镜子大厅 中的反射(影像)不断地朝向无限扩展,意识也不断地扩展

 

So everything is in that state of self reflectivity and self expansion. 

所以,一切事物,都处在不断自我反射与自我扩展的状态

 

Now the structure never changes 

一切所是(神)的结构从不改变

 

The structure never grows 

祂的结构从不增长

 

 

The hall of mirrors is the hall of mirrors 

镜子大厅,仍然是镜子大厅

 

But the perspective, the angle, the experiences constantly change 

但视角、角度和体验,却不断地改变

 

And that's how creation expands 

这就是为什么 造物 不断地扩展

 

But the structure of it never does 

但其结构却从未改变

 

诸法空相,不生不灭,不垢不净,不增不减

 

Does that make sense? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Kind of, yes 

多少有点明白

 

巴夏:

Kind of? All right 

有点明白吗?好的!

 

Good enough 

这就够了

 

问:

I'll listen to it again later 

我过后再听一听这个录音

 

巴夏:

If you say so 

你说了算

 

问:

I have a question about the physical body 

我有一个问题,关于我们的物质身体

 

And how negative beliefs affect it 

负面信念,是如何影响我们的身体的?

 

巴夏:

Well, I think you all have some experience with that, don't you? 

我想你们多少都有一些这样的经历,不是吗?

 

The first level would be called stress. 

第一个阶段,称之为 压力

 

The next level will be called disease. 

下一个阶段,称之为 疾病

 

The next level would be called death 

再下一个阶段,称之为 死亡

 

问:

Where the first negative belief comes from? 

第一个负面信念是从何而来的?

 

巴夏:

In the moment of the creation of existence itself, if you want to put it poetically or linearly 

如果你用诗情的方式,或从线性的时间角度来描述造物存在的本身

 

Remember that 

那么,记住

 

Once All That Is was self-aware and became aware it is everything 

在一切所是觉察到自我,并意识到 自己就是一切 的那一刻

 

Then it is both positive and negative. 

那祂既是正面,也是负面

 

Everything has positive and negative except the one 

一切事物,都存在正面和负面,除了

 

Which is homogenous and unaware of itself 

为同质,无法觉察到其自身

 

But as soon as he became aware of itself 

但是,一旦 意识到其自身

 

 

There is the trinity 

祂就变成 三位一体

 

Positive, negative, the balance point in the center 

正面、负面,以及在中间的平衡点

 

So the idea of negative beliefs are inherent in the structure of existence itself 

所以说,负面信念,与身俱来就存在于 一切所是 的内部结构中

道生一,一生二,二生三,三生万物

 

Make sense? 

你能明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

How do we love ourselves if we are one. 

如果我们是 ,那我们如何爱自己呢?

 

巴夏:

How do love yourself? 

你们如何爱自己吗?

 

问:

Yeah 

是的

 

I mean, what is that loving ourselves? 

我是说,是什么爱着我们呢?

 

巴夏:

You 

 

And All That Is 

以及一切所是

 

Remember 

记住

 

It's this and that, not this or that 

这和那 ,而不是 这或那

 

You have to understand that 

你要明白

 

Both sides, cause and effect, are actually one experience 

因和果,虽为两面,但其实是同一个体验

 

One doesn't actually come before the other. 

并不是先有因,然后才有果

 

Both are there simultaneously. 

而是两者同时存在

 

So one reinforces the other 

所以,二者能够相互强化

 

And from your linear perspective 

然而,从你们线性的时间角度来看

 

Sometimes it can seem as if one began before the other. 

有时候看似 存在于 之前

 

But that's not actually mechanically the case 

但从运作原理来看,事实并非如此

 

So All That Is is loving you unconditionally 

所以,一切所是无条件的爱着你

 

And allowing you as an aspect of All That Is to also love yourselves unconditionally 

并且允许你,作为一切所是的一个面向,也同样无条件的爱着你自己

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

So it's All That Is loving itself in all the ways it can 

所以,一切所是,用一切可能的方式,爱着自己

 

Does that make sense? 

你觉得有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes 

有道理

 

 

Cause and Effect are the Same Event 

因和果,是同一回事

 

问:

I'm an actress in New York, and I've believed that you create your own reality for a long time now. 

我是在纽约当演员的。我相信 你创造你的实相 很久了

 

巴夏:

Our perception is that you are in the city called Los Angeles.   

据我感知,你现在是在洛杉矶,是吧?

 

问:

Right, OK. But anyway, I want to know what I can do to speed up my career progress. It isn't… 

对的!对的!我想知道,我该怎么做,才能加快我事业的发展?

 

巴夏:

Speed up? 

加快?

 

问:

Yes, well, I want it now,

是的!我现在很想知道

 

I want to do films now, I want to do television now; 

我现在就想拍电影,我现在就想上电视

 

I don't want to wait twenty years. 

我可不想苦苦熬个二十年 ……

 

巴夏:

All right. Go ahead. 

好啊!你去做啊

 

问:

But what can I do? What do I physically do in my… 

那我能做什么呢?我该如何实际行动呢?

 

巴夏:

 Be an actor. Are you? 

你是演员,对吗?

 

问:

Yes, I am. 

是的,没错!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? 

你确定吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

是的

 

巴夏:

Really? 

真的吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

比珍珠还真

 

巴夏:

Then if you are an actor… 

如果你真的是一个演员 ……

 

问:

I do work at it; I do work at it… 

我确实在做演员的工作

 

巴夏:

You what? 

你说什么?

 

问:

I do work in the profession. 

我确实专业演戏

 

巴夏:

So? 

然后呢?

 

问:

But I don't earn my total living doing it. 

但我赚的钱,不够我过日子啊!

 

巴夏:

So what? 

那又如何?

 

问:

And I would like to do that; I would like to totally… 

我想演戏,做个出色的演员

 

巴夏:

Then do so. What are you holding on to? 

那就去做!什么限制住了你吗?

 

问:

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you for your help

我不知道,所以来向你求解

 

because I'm doing everything I know in my power to do… 

我做了所有力所能及的事了

 

巴夏:

You are. 

这样啊!

 

问:

And I get jobs here and there 

但我也只是偶尔能找到工作

 

巴夏:

Here and there. 

偶尔

 

问:

Yes, but not consistently, not enough to support myself just acting, which is what I like to do. 

是的!我并不是一直都有戏可演。所以,即使我很喜欢演戏,但仅靠演出,我赚的钱根本不够花

 

巴夏:

You are missing the point. 

你弄错了!

 

When you trust that you are an actor, then there will be nothing else that you will want to do, and you won't do anything else.

当你真的相信你是个演员,那你就不会想做其他事,而且你也不会去做其他事

 

 That is what will give you the opportunity to be supported only as an actor. 

只有这样,你才能有机会以 演员 的身份,赚取生活所需的金钱

 

问:

OK. 

好!

 

巴夏:

You follow me? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, I do. 

是的,我明白了!

 

巴夏:

It is a matter of trust. Once again, the idea is that you are always a 100% idea.

这是一种信任。再说一下,你相信的任何东西,对你都 100% 是真的

 

If you are doing something else and you wish to be doing the action, and you say, “well, all right, I will work as hard as I can at being an actor, I will be an actor 100%.”

如果你做着其他事,还想着当演员,还自我鼓励: 我会尽我最大努力把戏演好,我将成为为一名伟大演员!

 

 How can you be an actor when you are still 30% something else? 

如果你还有 30% 是其他身份,你怎么还能当好一名演员呢?

 

You follow me? 

你明白不?

 

问:

Yes, I do. 

是的,明白了!

 

巴夏:

So recognize that you are always a total 100% idea.

要弄明白,你相信的任何东西,对你都 100% 是真的

 

If you are still 30% something else, then the most you can ever become an actor is 70%. 

如果你的 相信 中, 30% 是其他东西,那你能成为一名演员的几率只有 70%

 

问:

So does that mean quit the survival job that I have on the side? Is that what the holding on… 

这是否意味着,我该放弃我目前营生的工作?是不是这工作限制了我?

 

巴夏:

That is what it may mean. It is a matter of trust. 

有可能是这个意思。但这跟你的 信任 有关

 

Now, understand, it works; I guarantee it. 

我向你保证,我所说的,可行!

 

The understanding is that every idea – every idea – 

要明白,任何一个想法,是任何想法哦

 

comes complete with all the ingredients necessary for the manifestation of that idea, and the continuance of you being that idea. 

 

与生俱来就拥有显化这个想法所需的一切,以及让你继续那个想法

 

You do not have to do anything special; 

你无需做什么特别的事

 

all you have to do is act like you are the idea you believe you are. 

你要做的全部,就是像那个 你想成为的你 那样行动

 

If you are willing to act like the idea, then the universe has no choice but to support you by giving you a reason to support the effect you have created. 

如果你能像那样地行动,那么宇宙没得选择只能给你一个 ,来支持你已经创造出来的 (你改变了你的过去)

 

The cause does not have to come first. 

不一定要先有 超越因果

 

问:

OK. 

好的

 

巴夏:

You follow me? 

你懂我说的吗?

 

问:

Yes, I do. I have another question for you. 

是的,我知道!我还有一个问题

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好!

 

问:

Fulfilling relationships with members of the opposite sex have eluded me for years. 

多年来,有个与异性的美好的情感关系,对我来说,一直都是遥不可及

 

I get love and intimacy, or I get sex. 

我会谈恋爱,会有亲密关系,也会有亲密生活

 

And I want to know what I can do so that I can get all of it in one person and have, you know, a life partner. 

但我想知道,我该怎么做,才能在一个人身上同时拥有这三者。或者说,我该怎么做才能找到我理想的人生伴侣?

 

巴夏:

Be that. 

那样的你!

 

Understand, this is an idea of attracting a reflection of your own belief in your own incompleteness, 

你认为你是 不完整 的,于是你就吸引来这么一个 影像 (内在投射出的)

 

the understanding is that, you think you need a relationship in order to be complete. 

你认为你需要一个情感关系,好让你能够 完整

 

That means you can only attract a relationship that will only reflect your belief in your own incompleteness. 

而这样的话,你也只能吸引来一个情感关系,来显示出你的 不完整

 

If you already know you are complete and do not need the relationship to complete you, 

如果你知道你已然 圆满完整 ,你也不需要一段情感关系,来让你圆满

 

then you will be of a vibration that contains the totality of all that you prefer in someone else. 

那你的振频,将会与一个圆满完整的人同频,而这个人拥有你理想伴侣该拥所有特征

 

And by being that vibration first, you will then attract who will reflect that vibration of completeness back to you.

你先 这样的振频,渐渐地,你就会吸引来这么一个人,来让你圆满完整

 

 So it is not so much that the relationship is there because you need it,

所以,拥有一个情感关系,并不是因为你需要 Ta 来让你圆满

 

but it is there so you can share each other's completeness. 

而是可以你们可以互相分享自己的圆满

 

问:

OK. 

好的

 

巴夏:

Again, the idea is that you are looking for a reason before you will allow yourself to be the effect. 

再说一下,你其实是在寻找一个 ,好让自己能够成为

 

再说一下,你其实是在寻找一个 ,好让自己认为自己值得拥有

 

Cause and effect are the same event. 

,是同一回事!

 

Be the effect, and nature will supply the cause automatically. 

活在 中(是 的状态),那么宇宙就会自动地为你提供相应的

 

问:

OK. Thank you very much. 

好的!非常感谢!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()