close

  笑笑 巴夏Bashar

2019-05-12

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/n08685zvtas.html

 

问:

I don't know what the dream want to tell me? 

我不知道 我所做的梦,想要告诉我什么?

 

巴夏:

The energy you feel needs to be applied in your life 

你在梦中所感受到的能量,需要运用到你的生活中去

 

Be in that energy state and act on your passion to the best are able with no insistence on a particular outcome 

让自己处在那样的能量状态里,在你的激情上,尽你所能地去行动,并对某种特定的结果,不带丝毫执着(与预期)

 

Use the experience of the energy in the dream, to be in that state and act from that state in all the things you do. 

使用梦中所经历(感受)到的能量,调整自己,让自己进入那样的状态(感受)中,并出发于这样的状态,去做你所做的任何事情

 

问:

OK! Thank you! 

好的!谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You are welcome! 

不客气!

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/m0868plmn8y.html

《一个赖床的理由》

 

问:

I've been dream a lot, but I can't really seem to remember any of them. 

我经常做梦,但似乎,我一个梦都记不住

 

巴夏:

Do you need to? 

你需要记得吗?

 

问:

I was wondering do I need to? 

我也在想 我是否需要记得它们?

 

巴夏:

How quickly do you wake up in the morning? How quickly do you get out of bed when you wake up? 

你早上醒得快吗?你早上醒来后起床的速度有多快?

 

问:

Fairly quickly. 

很快

 

巴夏:

Why not make an attempt to just lie there? 

为什么不试着在床上多躺一会儿呢?

 

Close your eyes and relax and just see if the dream will come back after a few minutes. 

闭上眼睛,放松自己,躺几分钟后,看看梦境是否会重现

 

Don't be so quick to get up. 

不要那么快就起身

 

Because the moment you activate the physical component, you disconnect or disengage from the astral one. 

因为,一旦你激活(启用)了“身体”部件,你就断连(注销)了“星光体”部件

 

So if you just relax, don't exert yourself physically, do not get up 

所以,如果你能放松,不“动用”你的身体,不起身

 

Close your eyes. Just let yourself drift. 

就闭着眼睛,让你的意识游荡

 

It's possible that some of the dream memory may return, 

那么,有可能你会回忆起一些梦境

 

But only those that you really need to remember. 

但也只是那些你真正需要回忆起的部分

 

Yes? 

明白了吗?

 

问:

Yeah! 

明白了!

 

巴夏:

So you can Give That a Shot as you say. 

用你们的话说:有枣没枣,打三杆子(试一试)

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/y0357voauys.html

 《如何记得你的梦?》

 

问:

And it is my experience that dream can be incredibly and mind and heart opening as well as guiding for me 

根据我个人的经验,做梦可以极大的敞开一个人的意识和心灵,同样也可以指引我们

 

And I would love to be able sometimes to tap more into my dreams in the sense of remembering them 

我很希望自己能够 更清晰的记得自己做过的梦

 

There are times of my life that I wake up and I have a good memory of them, there are other times I don't 

有时候,在我醒来时,我能够清楚地记得自己做过的梦,有时候却记不住

 

Do you have any recommendations? 

你有什么建议吗?

 

巴夏:

What if they are dreams that you shouldn't remember 

如果你记不住的梦,是你不该记住的梦呢?

 

Have you ever consider that that might actually be the case? 

你有没有考虑过这种情况呢?

 

问:

No 

没有

 

巴夏:

Why not? 

为什么没有呢?

 

问:

I guess I always thought that if I was dreaming, it was something that was there to guide me in some way. 

因为我总是认为:如果我做了梦的话,那肯定是要带给我一些指导性的信息

 

巴夏:

Well,in a sense, it may be. But that depends on what the dream is from 

某种意义上讲,可能是这样。但是,要看你所记得的梦时是来自哪里

 

Sometimes dreams can simply be your physical mind attempting to symbolize an experience you had on another dimensional level that it can't really make sense out of 

做梦,是你在另一个维度的体验,它不是你物质心智(头脑)所能理解的

 

And therefore, it may give you some rough symbols that represent an experience you have that it has no real interpretation for 

因此,头脑会给你一些粗糙的符号,用以代表你有过的经历

 

But there's no sense in, nor ability to remember the entire thing 

但头脑没办法理解,也没能够记住整个经历过程

 

Because it took place in another reality that's not relevant to the reality you are waking up in

因为,梦发生在另一个实相中,跟你“醒来时”的实相是不“搭杠”的

 

Or should I say going to sleep in 

或者,我应该说,当你睡着时

 

Because, really in a sense, when you're dreaming, you're actually more awake. And when you wake up in the morning, you're actually more sleep. 

因为,说真的,在某种意义上讲,当你做梦时,你其实更“觉醒”;而当你早上醒来时,你其实更“沉睡”

 

Remember that 

记住:

 

Physical reality is a dream. You never leave spirit 

物质世界只不过是一个梦,你从来没离开过灵性世界

 

That's your natural state. 

这是你的天然状态

 

You're just dreaming that you have. 

你只不过做了个梦,梦见你离开了

 

That's what physical reality is 

这就是物质世界的本质

 

You're having a dream in spirit that you're not in spirit,  but you are. 

你在灵性世界做了个梦,梦见你不在灵性世界,但你就在那里

 

You're just dreaming that you are not 

你只不过梦见自己不在那里罢了

 

So this is a dream 

所以,你现在就在做梦

 

You're remembering this one? 

你记得这个梦吗?

 

So the idea is relax and allow yourself, allow it to be all right that you remember some and don't remember others 

所以,放轻松,允许自己,(知道)你记得一些梦,不记得另一些梦,这是可以的

 

At the same time, you can also guide yourself, and ask yourself to become more lucid in the dream state, so you can actually rise above the concept of the dream

同时,你也可以引导自己,让自己在做梦的时候,意识变得更清醒(清明梦,在梦中醒过来),这样你就可以超越“梦”这一概念  

 

And actually understand that you are in a different dimensional reality, and then from there you can go to the template of the physical reality in energy, and rearrange things to alter the physical dream 

并且真正明白:自己(现在)在一个不同维度的实相中,然后从那里,你可以进入你物质世界的模板层实相(生命蓝图),并重新安排,以此来修改你的物质世界

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白!

 

巴夏:

Does that sound exciting? 

这听起来是不是很兴奋呢?

 

问:

Sounds really exciting 

太令人兴奋了!

 

巴夏:

Let them come or not come, In the way they come or not come 

允许它们(梦的记忆):来,或者不来,想怎么来,或不想怎么来

 

And the more you relax, more likely the more you will remember when you need 

你越是放轻松,那在你需要的时候,你越是能够想起来

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Thank you, that's very helpful 

谢谢,这对我非常有帮助

 

巴夏:

Start understanding that your life unfolds in the way that it needs to 

你要开始明白:生命,是以它所需要的方式而展开的

 

And whatever it is you need, you have. whatever you don't have, you don't need right now. 

任何你需要的,你都拥有;任何你没有的,都是你当下所不需要的

 

And if you need to remember something, you will, 

如果你需要想起什么东西,那你就会想起来

 

In the perfect moment. 

你会在完美时刻想起来

 

Not a second later, but not a second sooner either. 

不晚一秒,也不早一秒

 

Remember, as we said 

记住,正如我们说过的

 

We remember nothing. Nothing!

我们什么都没记住。什么都没有!

 

We have no memory at all! Of anything 

我们根本就没有记忆!对任何事物都没有记忆

 

We just know what we need to know when we need it 

我们只是在需要知道的时候,就会知道所需要知道的

 

You can too 

你也可以这样

 

So just know that you will know what you need to know, and let go of the things that you don't know right now 

你只需要知道:你需要知道的时候,你就会知道你所需要知道的,并且放下你现在不需要知道的东西

 

If you need to know them, you will know them in perfect timing. If they never occur to you, you didn't need to know them. 

如果你需要知道,那你会在完美时刻知道它们;如果你根本没想起,那说明你不需要知道

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

Is this helping you relax? 

这能否帮助你放轻松呢?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

  【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()