close

  笑笑 巴夏Bashar

2019-05-02

 

 

 

问:

Could you expand on the symbolic significance of the burning of Notre Dame Cathedral? 

你能谈谈“巴黎圣母院被烧”的象征意义吗?

 

巴夏:

Well, it has several different significant ideas to it of course. 

当然,它有好几个不同的象征意义

 

The collapse of some of the old religious systems for one 

其一,就是一些旧有宗教系统的崩溃

 

But at the same time, the idea that there is a breakdown in your society in certain ways that have to do with connection to CREATIVITY, connection to the COSMOS. 

但同时,它也打破了你们社会中一些你们与宇宙/创造者/的连接方式

 

You have to allow yourself to know that there are both positive and negative symbologies in this action and it's a dividing line to see what side you're going to choose to land on. 

你们需要知道:这一事件,既有正面的象征意义,也有负面象征意义;它是一条分界线,让你们可以看清自己将选择站在哪一边

 

It will be rebuilt and the idea is to rebuild it with a new understanding

巴黎圣母院会被重建,只是你们需要带着一种新的认知,去重建它

 

that it is your choice to use it as a symbol for your personal connection to CREATION and EXISTENCE 

也就是知道:它只是你们个人与创造者/存在/连接的一个象征物,你们通过选择使用这个象征物与“神”连接

 

And not through the idea of a controlling hierarchy 

而不是通过控制式的等级制度(宗教)来连接

 

So it's your choice and it's your chance to build a new cathedral of the spirit 

所以,这是你们的选择,也是你们的机会,去建造一座新的“圣母院”(圣灵教堂)

 

Does this help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, thank you for that. 

是的,谢谢你的解答!

 

巴夏:

And as they say: C'Est La Vie! That's life! 

正如法国人常说:这就是生活!

 

Youtube上播放过亿的一首歌:

 

Khaled - C'est la vie

这就是生活!

 

2015年叙利亚移民潮的灵性意义

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/r0301eiu3c7.html

 

 

问:

It's a very tragic subject 

这是个非常悲伤的话题

 

巴夏:

Are you sure you wish to talk about it in front of the group? 

你确定要在大家面前聊这个话题吗?

 

问:

Yes! Yes! 

是的!是的!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好吧!

 

问:

So we are witnessing lately a huge migration from Syria and Europe, it's millions of people are ... 

最近,我们目睹了数以百万计的叙利亚难民移民到欧洲去

 

What's the spiritual meaning? What's the ... 

从灵性上讲,其中的意义是什么?

 

巴夏:

Well, there are many different kinds of sociological and political changes going on on your planet. 

现在地球上上演着各种各样不同的社会的、政治的变革

 

You are getting everything out on the table, mixing things up 

你们把一切都摆到台面上,混合在一起

 

to decide what kind of a world you really want 

从而决定自己到底想要什么样的世界

 

Putting everything out of the table all at once, and saying 

你们一下子把所有东西都放在台面上说:

 

This is what we prefer. 

“这是我们想要的”

 

This is what we do not prefer 

“这不是我们想要的”

 

Your mixing it all up 

你们把一切都混合在一起

 

Because there isn't much time left in the cycle of limitation that you been living for thousands of years. 

因为,你们已经经历了数千年的“受限制”的人生,这个循环已接近尾声

 

So you have to get everything out in the open in front of your face to deal with it, to change things, to shift things around in a different way. 

所以,你们就必须把一切都拿出来,放在自己面前,以(跟以往)不同的方式,对之处理、改变或者转化

 

You have to know exactly what's going on with everyone 

所以,你就得弄清楚地知道你和(你生命中的)所有人所发生的事

 

问:

Thank you very much!

非常感谢!

 

  【相关阅读】

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

【光之兄弟群体】《巴黎圣母院被烧象征着什么?》 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()