译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-12-01

 

 

问:

It looks like everything is in balance in nature. 

似乎,大自然中的一切事物,都处于平衡的状态

 

So basically if it's out of balance, nature try to balance it back to the balance 

所以,如果有什么东西失去平衡了,那么,大自然就会尽力将其调回到平衡的状态

 

巴夏:

Of course. 

那是当然

 

问:

Like my experience 

以我个人经历为例

 

If you want to move to the next level, you always have to push yourself out of the balance 

如果我想进入到下一个层次,那我就必须“迫使”自己“失衡”

 

And then you work, and then you're back to the balance. 

然后努力调整(行动、工作),之后,我又回到平衡状态

 

So every time you have to push yourself out of balance, to make sure to get back to the higher level 

所以,为了能够到达更高的层次,我就必须一次次地“迫使”自己“失衡”

 

巴夏:

That's all right! That can be done in a very natural way 

这没事!你可以以非常自然的方式让自己“失衡”

 

You have the perfect example in the ability to simply walk 

你们能够“走路”,就是一个完美的例子

 

The only way you move forward is to actually take yourself out of balance temporarily 

若要前进,唯一的方法,就是你抬脚,让自己暂时失去平衡

 

Until you balance yourself by putting your foot down again 

直到你把脚放下后,你才能回复到平衡的状态

 

And again 

然后,再一步

 

And again 

再一步

 

And again 

再一步

 

But in the meantime, you're out of balance 

但与此同时,你失衡

 

Out of balance 

失衡

 

Out of balance 

失衡

 

Out of balance. 

一步,一失衡

 

问:

All right, thank you! 

好的,谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

In other words, there are positive and negative ways of being, quote unquote out of balance 

换句话说,有积极正面的“失衡”,也有消极负面的“失衡”

 

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/v03450wh3fm.html

  《带着恐惧,一步步向前》

 

问:

Hi, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!

 

问:

Who are you?

你是谁?

 

巴夏:

Im...

我是…… 

 

No one?

谁也不是?

 

问:

I beg your pardon?

能否再说一遍?

 

问:

No one?  Spirit?

谁也不是? 圣灵?

 

巴夏:

Who are you?

你是谁呢?

 

问:

Spirit?

圣灵?

 

巴夏:

You haven't really been paying attention to the last few questioner, havent you?

你没有认真听我们几个人刚才的对话,是吧?

 

问:

No, I am nervous, sorry!

抱歉,我很紧张

 

巴夏:

Who are you?

你是谁呢?

 

问:

I don't know.

我不知道

 

巴夏:

Thank you.

谢谢

 

问:

Who are you?

那你是谁呢?

 

巴夏:

I dont know!

我不知道

 

I have been asked before:

曾经也有人问我

 

Bashar, Is there anything you don't know?

巴夏,有什么东西是你不知道的吗?

 

My answer is:

我的回答是:

 

I don't know. 

我不知道

 

Neither do you.

你们也不知道

 

But I know I will know what I need to know when I need to know,

但我知道:我需要知道的时候,我就会知道

 

问:

Great

太棒了!

 

巴夏:

And so will you.

你们也一样

 

问:

Good

太好了!

 

巴夏:

And so, what do you want to know?

那现在,你想知道什么呢?

 

问:

Well, you know, how you said that it gets worse before it gets better?

你曾说过,事情在变好之前,会变得更糟糕

 

巴夏:

It can, it doesn't have to.

可以是这样,但不是一定这样

 

I'm simply saying that if it does,

我只是说,如果事情真的变得糟糕了

 

Then you know that that's actually a good sign.

那你要明白,这其实是个好兆头!

 

问:

OK, thats happening to me.

好的!这种事就发生在我身上

 

巴夏:

Congratulations!

恭喜恭喜!

 

How exciting for you.

我真为你感到兴奋

 

You must be very very close to crossing the threshold!

你距离临界点已经很近很近了!

 

问:

I hope so!

希望如此!

 

And that's my question 

这也是我要问的问题

 

巴夏:

You don't have to hope so,

你无需希望如此

 

I just told you so.

事情就是这样!

 

问:

OK

 

巴夏:

In what area of your life are you experiencing this fear?

在生活中的哪一方面,你体验这种恐惧呢?

 

问:

Just in general, Im mean in general about my life

方方面面,都恐惧

 

巴夏:

In general about your life,

方方面面,都恐惧!

 

May I ask you a question?

我能否问你个问题?

 

问:

YES!

好!

 

巴夏:

Is there something that you would prefer to be doing that, you're not doing?

有什么事情是你想做,而没去做的?

 

That you're afraid to do.

或者你害怕去做的?

 

问:

I dont know.

我不知道

 

巴夏:

Sure you do!

你知道的!

 

问:

No...

不知道……

 

巴夏:

Sure you do!

你肯定知道!

 

问:

I promise I dont know!

我保证,我不知道!

 

巴夏:

Oh, yes you do. 

是的,你知道的

 

I promise you do.

我保证,你知道!

 

It doesn't have to be a big thing.

这不一定是什么大事

 

You are having this conversation with us, we will assume for the moment,

你现在跟我们对话,这可不可以认为

 

Because it excited you to come and have this conversation.

来参与这次对话,让你感到兴奋

 

问:

Oh yeah

是的

 

巴夏:

That wasn't difficult to choose, was it?

这不难做出抉择把?

 

That wasn't difficult to act on?

这不难付出行动吧?

 

问:

It was difficult.

这很难的

 

I'm very scared right now.

我现在怕死了!

 

巴夏:

Why?

为什么?

 

问:

I dont know

我不知道

 

巴夏:

But you did it.

但你做到了啊?!

 

You acted on it! 

你付诸行动啦!

 

问:

I'm glad.

我很高兴

 

巴夏:

But that's all you have to keep doing.

这正是你需要持续不断地做的事

 

Every moment, there is always going to be something that contains,

每一刻,都有那么一个选择

 

Maybe just a little bit more excitement than any other option at that moment,

它可能只比其他选择,让你感觉多一点点兴奋

 

That's the thing to act on.

这个选择,就是你要去行动的

 

问:

Even if you are fear of it?

即使它让我感觉恐惧吗?

 

巴夏:

Especially if you fear it.

尤其是让你感觉恐惧的选择

 

Because sometimes the idea is that your,

因为有时候

 

Your belief systems are disguising your excitement as fear,

你的信念系统,会把你的兴奋伪装成恐惧

 

So you won't go forward in that.

这样你就不敢前进

 

But that's a trick.

但这正是信念系统的诡计

 

The negative belief will do everything in its power,

负面信念系统会尽其所能

 

To prevent you from seeing the excitement

让你看不见“兴奋”

 

Because it knows that if you act on it,

因为它知道,如果你在“兴奋”上行动了

 

You will no longer be buying into the negative belief.

那你就不再听负面信念系统的话了

 

And it is doing everything that is designed to do to keep you from realizing that.

它设计出来,就是为了千方百计,不让你明白这点

 

But if you know that, and you know that that's just the trick.

但你若是明白,知道这只是它的诡计

 

Then you can take action anyway

无论如何,你都将付诸行动

 

Knowing that you will break through

并且知道你将会突破

 

Just as you broke through and came and have this conversation.

就像你突破恐惧,来参与这次对话一样

 

问:

I guess thats my question.

我想,这就是我的问题

 

My main question is, how do you step over on the other side,

我的主要问题是,如何才能一脚跨到好事那边呢?

 

Because you told someone else that you're getting that much closer?

因为你之前跟某人说,他们离好事很近了

 

巴夏:

You just take the steps!

你只需要,一步一脚印

 

Because you know that no matter how much fear you feel,

因为你知道,不论你感到多恐惧

 

That means you are closer and closer and closer to breaking through.

这意味着,你距离突破的临界点,越来越近了

 

You just keep going, you just take action.

你只需要,一步一脚印地继续前行

 

问:

Sometimes I feel Im making the wrong decision.

有时候我觉得,自己做了错误的决定

 

巴夏:

If that is actually true, in a fundamental sense,

如果真是这样,那从根本上说

 

Then you will know.

你会知道:

 

At some point that, it was not necessarily the decision that is to your preference.

从某个角度上看,这个决定,不是你所喜好的

 

And then you will be able to take the decision and take the action that is.

而你也将做出你所喜欢的决定,并且付诸行动

 

So even the negative will be served you by showing you the contrast what you don't prefer,

所以,即使坏事,也是一个对比,向你展示你所不喜好的

 

So you can more clearly understand what you do.

这样你就可以更清楚地知道,你真正喜好的

 

So everything can still work to your favor.

所以,一切皆可为你带来益处

 

That's what we were talking about earlier

这就是我们之前说的

 

By talking about the idea that a mistake is not really a mistake, if you don't use it as a negative thing.

只要你不把错误当错误,错误就不是错误

 

You can't really make a wrong choice if you choose to learn something from the choice that you don't prefer.

如果你能从自己不喜欢的选择中,学到什么,那你就没犯错

 

Because many times it's easier for people on your planet,

由于成长环境的影响

 

Because of the way they have been brought up, to see the light by first experiencing more darkness

地球人,通常更容易通过先体验更多的黑暗,然后看见光

 

Because it helps them recognize the difference.

因为这样,可以帮助他们看出二者的不同

 

And therefor you using the darkness in a positive way

于是你们利用黑暗的积极一面

 

To help you see the light more easily. 

来帮助你们看见光

 

So the more you experience the fear, 

所以,你越是体验到恐惧

 

All that tells you is,

越是让你明白

 

Your holding on the belief systems that are out of alignment with your true self

你紧抓不放的,是与你的真我不协调的信念系统

 

You're holding on the belief systems that don't work for you.

正是这些信念系统,让你人生一团糟

 

That's all. 

仅此而已

 

It's just a mechanism. 

这是宇宙的运行机制

 

That's all it is.

就是这么简单

 

It's like saying I'm going to drive a car,

举个例子,比如开车

 

And I'm going to have my foot on the gas and on the brakes simultaneously,

你一脚踩油门,一脚踩刹车

 

Just for good measure, Im gonna also put the parking brake on.

为了安全起见,手刹也拉起来

 

That's not how you drive a car, is it?

车不是这么开的,是吧?

 

So your engines going to squeal and screech, and start to smoke

于是引擎尖叫不停,整个车子白烟滚滚

 

And you're gonna wonder why am not getting anywhere?

而你还在奇怪,车子怎么不动了?

 

It's making all this racket and hoohoo 

车子又吵又闹又怪

 

Isn't that scary?

还让人怕怕的,是吧?

 

When all you have to do is release the parking brake, and take your foot off the brake,

而你只需松开手刹与脚刹

 

And you move. 

你就开动了

 

Thats all!

仅此而已

 

So all of that storm and lightning and thunder and fear

所有的暴风、闪电、雷鸣与恐惧

 

Is just you with your foot on the brake. 

都是因为你死死地刹车

 

That's all.

仅此而已

 

Take your foot off the brake, 

把你的脚从脚刹移开

 

And you will zip forward,

车子就往前开动了

 

And you'll see that there was no reason to be afraid.

同时你也会发现,真没什么好怕的

 

问:

Thats whats been happened with me over the past few years.

这几年,这样的事,就发生在我身上

 

巴夏:

I know

我知道

 

问:

I just feel like I dont know what to do...

我不知道接下来要做什么?

 

Just release the parking break?

只需要放开脚刹吗?

 

巴夏:

Take the small steps you know you can take, by acting it every moment,

每一刻,在你可做的事情中

 

On the thing that contains a little bit more excitement than the next thing.

选出一个更兴奋一点的事,一小步一小步地前行

 

And just keep acting on it, to the best of your ability,

尽你最大可能力,持续不断地做

 

With no insistence on where that should lead,

不执着于事情该朝哪个方向发展

 

Or how it should look,

或该怎么怎么发展

 

Or what the outcome is about.

以及结果如何

 

And the more you do that,

你越是这么做

 

The more practice you will have with knowing

越是训练自己,让自己明白:

 

It's okay to start acting on more excitement and bigger things that excite you,

你可以开始做更兴奋的、更大的事情

 

And you will train yourself to understand that that's what you actually prefer,

也训练你明白:这样的生活方式,才是你所喜好的!

 

And your fear will subside

于是你的恐惧,也渐渐消融

 

Because you'll be having so much fun,

因为你是如此的喜悦

 

You will no longer want to pay attention to the negative belief that shouting at you to stop.

根本不想再关注负面信念系统朝你大喊大叫,要你停下了的声音

 

You will then know when you to slow down when the speed up in a more natural way

你也会知道,如何顺畅地开车

 

According to what you prefer,

何时减速,何时加速,都取决于你的喜好

 

Not what the negative belief tries to convince you is true about you.

而不是听信负面信念系统在你耳边唧唧歪歪,胡说八道的话语

 

You will know what is true about you,

你会知道,你自己的真相

 

And you won't have to pay attention to it anymore in the same way.

知道自己不需要像过去一样,听信负面信念的“骗人的童话”

 

问:

I like that

这个我喜欢

 

I feel like I dont trust my decision.

我感觉,我还不相信我的决定

 

巴夏:

Oh, absolutely you don't.

很显然,你不相信

 

问:

Yeah

是的

 

巴夏:

But that the idea is not trusting your decisions is a decision.

但不相信你的决定,也是一个决定

 

And that's the one you're trusting!

这就是你所相信的决定

 

You are trusting your decision,

你相信你的决定

 

It's just that you're choosing to trust the negative one.

只是你选择相信负面的决定

 

You see the difference.

你看出其中的差别了没?(你选择相信“不要相信自己的决定”)

 

There is no such thing as a lack of trust.

不存在“不相信”

 

No such thing.

没这回事!

 

But you can trust in something negative about yourself!

但你可以相信:某些负面的你,是真正的你

 

So you are trusting!

所以,你还是相信

 

So why not trust what you prefer,

所以,为什么不选择相信你所喜好的?

 

Instead of what you don't?

而非你不喜好的呢?

 

问:

Because I made a decision last year, and I trusted that decision,

去年,我做了个决定,深信不疑的决定

 

And it turned out to be chaotic.

但结果,却是一团糟

 

My life turn up side down.

我的人生,也因此变得水深火热

 

巴夏:

So what?

那又能怎么样呢?

 

Congratulations!

祝贺你!

 

You could learn something from that.

你可以从中学到些东西

 

问:

All my fear came up, all the darkness

所有的黑暗,所有的恐惧都涌现出来

 

巴夏:

Congratulations!

祝贺你!

 

So you are strong enough, and bold enough

现在你已足够强大,足够勇敢

 

To have gotten all of that out on the table all at once

把它们全部摆在台面上,一次解决

 

Instead of peddling along for your life, over time!

而非东一块,西一块,花一辈子去处理

 

That means you're a powerful person

这说明你是一个强大的人

 

and can handle all of this

可以把它们全都解决

 

And you will transform it very quickly.

可以迅速转化它们

 

If you want to look at it that way,

你如果愿意这么看待的话

 

That's how you'll experience it.

你也将如此体验到!

 

If you want to dwell on the fact that you did it,

但如果你还想陷在自己做了错误决定的黑暗和恐惧里

 

You're gonna make it takes longer.

那你要花更多的时间,才能转变你的人生

 

问:

Thats what Ive been doing!

一直以来,我就是这么做的

 

巴夏:

Well, are you tired of it?

那你累够了没?

 

问:

Yeah

是的

 

巴夏:

Are you sick of it?

受够了没?

 

问:

Yeah

是的

 

巴夏:

Stop doing it,

停下来吧

 

问:

OK

好!

 

巴夏:

Unless you're really not sick and tired of it!

除非你还没受够,还没累够!

 

问:

I am really sick and tired.

我真的受够了!真的累够了!

 

巴夏:

Then stop doing it,

那停止吧!

 

Because you have the freedom to make that choice and make that decision.

因为你有选择的自由,有做决定的权利!

 

And there is absolutely no reason for you to assume that

而且你没有理由不相信:

 

If the universe has been supporting you in trusting a negative idea,

如果宇宙能够支持你“相信负面信念”

 

It will just as easily support you in trusting a positive one,

那祂也能够轻而易举地支持你“相信正面信念”

 

Because it doesn't have a mind of its own,

因为宇宙没有祂自己的意识

 

It's just a machine,

祂只是台机器

 

It is not to contradict you.

不会与你对着干!

 

问:

OK, I get it.

好的,我明白了!

 

Just to clarify

再问清楚点

 

巴夏:

Yes

好的

 

问:

what to do from here on?

那我现在开始该怎么做?

 

Just to trust myself?

信任我自己?

 

巴夏:

At the end of this conversation

这次对话结束后

 

You have a number of options available to you at the end of this interaction.

你有些可以做的事情,对吧?

 

Look at all the options,

看看这些选择

 

And just say which one contains even a little bit more excitement than any other?

问自己:哪一个选择更让你兴奋一点点?

 

I could read a book. 

可以看书

 

I could call a friend.

可以给朋友打电话

 

I could go have a meal.

可以吃顿好吃的

 

I could see a movie....

可以看场电影...

 

What ever it is, keep it simple.

不论什么,尽可能简单

 

Just keep choosing the one that has more excitement than any other that you have the greatest ability to take action on.

只需要不断地选择那个你最有能力做的,更兴奋一点点的事

 

And just take action on it,

付诸行动

 

With no insistence on a particular outcome

并且对于某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着

 

And see what happens

然后看看会发生什么事

 

And just keep doing that every moment that you come to another ability to choose something to do

每一次,在你看到另一个你有能力做的事情时

 

Just look at all your options of that moment.

看看你的所有选择

 

Take your time

慢慢看

 

No rush, no hurry!

不急,不躁

 

And just choose the one that's most exciting 

选择最让你兴奋的那个

 

And take whatever action you can on it,

并且尽你所能、做你能做的

 

With no assumption as to where that's supported to lead,

不执著于事情的发展与结果

 

And just keep doing that every moment, 

你只需要每时每刻都这么做

 

Just keep doing that every moment 

每时每刻都这么做

 

Just keep doing every moment.

每时每刻都这么做

 

And before you know it, 

很快,你就会发现

 

Your life will be a series of absolutely ecstatic choices and experience.

你的人生是一个个激动人心选择璀璨夺目的体验

 

问:

I like that

这个我喜欢

 

And then the mistakes last year will not impact me any more?

那去年的错误,将不再对我有影响吗?

 

问:

Why should it?

为什么会呢?

 

夏:

You have learned from it.

你已经学到你的功课了!

 

You have used it in a positive way to make a different choice.

你已经正面地利用它,做出不同的选择

 

So how can something that is no longer relevant to your vibration in any way shape or form impact your?

一个跟你现在振频不相关的事情,怎么可能影响到你呢?

 

Do you understand?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yeah!

是的

 

巴夏:

You can only experience what you're the vibrational level of.

你只能体验到,你所在的振频上所发生的事

 

You can't experience something that is not a match to your vibration anymore.

而跟你振频不相匹配的,你就体验不到

 

Does that make sense.

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, perfect sense!

醍醐灌顶!

 

巴夏:

All right, so the idea, let us reinforce this from a different point of view.

好!我从另一个角度,再阐述一遍!

 

Remember

记住

 

the proof that you have changed,

证明你是否改变了

 

Is not because the outside looks different.

不取决于外在境况是否看起来不同了

 

Because the same things may appear to happen.

因为同样的事情,可能再次发生

 

问:

Right, I get caught up in that.

对!我就卡在这里

 

巴夏:

So the idea is the proof you have changes is when you respond differently to them,

看似一样的事情,如果再次发生,而你面对的方式改变了

 

Even if they look the same as they did before.

那才证明,你真正地改变了!

 

Because they're not the same if you respond differently.

因为,如果你的应对方式不同,那事情必将不同

 

You will get a different effect from them.

你也将从中获得不同的“果”

 

You understand?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yeah.

明白

 

巴夏:

So that's the proof you changed,

这才是你已经改变的证据

 

And that's how you will experience your life differently.

而你也将到体验不同的人生

 

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it helps so much!

是的,帮助太大了!

 

巴夏:

All right, you are welcome.

好的!不客气!

 

问:

Thank you so much!

太感谢您了!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()