close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-08-14

 

问:

Hello, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

My brother and I came a long way to be. And it's... 

我和我弟弟从大老远来到这里……

 

巴夏:

A long way? What is a long way? 

大老远?有多远?

 

问:

Well, a great distance. 

很长很长的距离

 

巴夏:

My planet is 500 light year's away. 

我的星球,离这里500光年

 

I think, compared to that, you came about this far. 

相比之下,你们的“大老远”,只有这么“远”

 

问:

I agree! I agree! 

同意!我同意!

 

巴夏:

We are just having fun with you, you know. 

你知道,我是在逗你们的哈!

 

问:

Thank you! It's a pleasure be here. 

逗得好,谢谢!很高兴能来到这里!

 

And I feel very emotional, because the two women before me actually asked question that I had in the back of my mind. 

我现在非常激动,因为之前的两位女士刚好问到了我脑海深处的问题

 

巴夏:

Synchronicity abounds 

同步性“滚滚来”(到处都是)

 

问:

And I know there's no such thing as COINCIDENCE, so thank you! 

我知道“没有巧合”,所以,谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

There is no such thing as an ACCIDENT. There is Co-Incident 

没有“意外”,却有“同时Co  发生的事件 Incident ”(巧合)

 

问:

Well, my question is, we're creating our own reality, and

好!我的问题是:我们在创造我们自己的实相……

 

So, in our reality, there is really just ourselves and other people that

那么,在我们的实相里,只存在我们本人,以及其他人……

 

巴夏:

There exists yourself in your reality, and your version of other people you have created in your reality to interact with.

在你的实相中,存在着“你”,以及你所创造的、用来与你互动的、属于你的版本的“其他人”

 

问:

That's it?

就这样子?

 

巴夏:

That's it.

一句话,搞定!

 

But you are all doing the same thing.

但你们都在做同样的事情(在自己实相中,创造属于自己版本的其他人)

 

问:

So, everyone in my reality is just an aspect of me?

这么说,在我实相中的每个人,都是我的一个面向(的映射)吗?

 

巴夏:

Everyone exists. 

每个人都存在

 

But everyone you experience in your reality was created by you to interact with as a reflection of you.

但在你的实相中,你所体验到的“每个人”,都是你创造出来,用以映射自己,并与自己互动的

 

So they exist in their own right

他们以他们自己的方式存在着

 

but the only ones you actually interact with in physical reality are the reflections you've created to experience in your reality.

但在你的物质实相中,与你互动的“每个人”,其实都是“你所创造的实相体验”的反射(投影)

 

That's why when you change your reality and you change your frequency

这也是为什么:当你改变了你的实相,当你改变了你的频率

 

sometimes you may find that you no longer interact with certain people. 

有时候,你可能会发现,你已经不再与某些人交流互动了

 

Theyre simply no longer in that reality.

(因为)在那个(新)实相中,他们已经不存在了

 

问:

What about people that you don't really directly interact with? They're just like, strangers passing by

那么,那些与我并没有直接接触的人呢?比如,那些擦肩而过的陌生人?

 

巴夏:

It's all an orchestration. as you said, there are no accident.

这些都是演奏的“乐曲”的一部分,正如你说的:“没有意外”

 

问:

Are they real? Or are they just like robots, or?

他们都是真实的吗?还是像机器人一样?又或者……

 

巴夏:

Let's explain this again.

我再讲解一遍!

 

It is all real, and it is all an illusion.

一切都是真实的,一切又都是幻相

 

It is not This Or That, it is This And That.

不是“要么这样,要么那样”,而是“既是这样,也是那样”

 

The idea is that 

其概念如下:

 

you have created them by agreement in the consensus reality to have an orchestration

在集体共识的实相中,根据你们的协议,你创造出他们,以共同演奏一段“乐曲”

 

that maybe serving them, maybe more than you understand how it needs to serve you.  

你们共同演奏的乐曲,对他们的助益,可能比“你所理解的、应该对你的助益”还多

 

But nevertheless, you're still serving some purpose with everyone that you interact with.

但无论如何,你,对每个与你互动的人,都效力了某个“目的”

 

But the way you interact with people is by creating your version of them in your reality, so that you can see them.

而你与他们互动的方式,就是在你的实相中,创造出属于你的版本的“他们”,这样,你就能够看见他们

 

Otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing them, theyd be invisible to you.

否则,对你来说,他们就像隐形一样,根本看不见

 

They are interacting with you, you are interacting with them but you're interacting with them through a simulation that you've created in your reality.

他们在与你互动,你也在和他们互动,但你是通过在你的实相中,创造一个“模拟人”的方式,与他们互动

 

就像微信视频聊天一样,我们在手机(实相)中看见的,是对方的一个“版本”

 

Does that make sense?

你能理解吗?

 

问:

I think so. 

我想,我能理解

 

And, so, when I'm having a direct interaction with someone, is that both of us agreed to like, co-create?

那么,当我与某个人有直接互动时,这是否说明我们同意“共同创造”这次互动呢?

 

巴夏:

You cannot have an interaction without an agreement.

若无双方同意,你们根本不可能有所互动

 

Now, again

我再补充说明

 

there may be differences in what each is getting out of it. 

每个人从中的收获,可能有所不同

 

There maybe different purposes to it, different degrees of what you need from it, different kinds of reflections

每个人的目的、需求程度、从中看到的“映射”,都可能不同

 

But it cannot happen without an actual co-creation.

但没有你们的“共同创造”,互动是无法发生的

 

Make sense?

明白了吧?

 

问:

Yes.

是的!

 

巴夏:

Because you have to agree to create your version of them in order to experience them in your reality at all.

因为你必须同意在你的实相中创造出你的版本的“他们”,你才能在你的实相中体验到他们

 

And they have to do the same to experience you to any degree at all.

而他们也必须做同样的事情,才能在一定程度上体验到你

 

That's why people on your planet that you often called, insane or crazy are not having any less, real of interaction.

 

这也是为什么你们星球上那些通常被称为“精神病”或“疯子”的人,他们的“互动”,并不比你们少,也不是说没你们的真实

 

They're just having an interaction with something that the consensus reality doesn't agree is part of their reality.

而是他们所互动的对象,并不属于你们“集体共识创造出的实相”的一部分

 

就像一个人,头戴耳机,听着音乐,在大街上翩翩起舞,自得其乐。

其他人可能会觉得他很搞笑,那是因为……

 

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes.

明白了!

 

And my second question is the same question that one of the earlier women had. About hybrid children 

我的第二个问题,和之前那位女士问的一样,是关于“混血儿童”的

 

I just want to know if I have any. 

我就想知道,我有没有我的“混血”孩子

 

巴夏:

11 

11

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,有帮助!

 

巴夏:

Why? 

为什么呢?

 

问:

Because I don't have children in this reality. 

因为在这个实相中,我没生孩子

 

巴夏:

I see. One moment. 

我明白了!稍等片刻!

 

Do you like Bedtime Stories? 

你喜欢“睡前故事”吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

喜欢!

 

巴夏:

We like Wake Up Stories. 

我们喜欢“觉醒故事”

 

That's a message from one of your children. 

这是你的一个孩子带给你的消息

 

Tell a Wake Up Story. 

讲述一个“觉醒故事”吧!

 

Make one up in your imagination. 

运用你的想象力,编写一个“觉醒故事”

 

They will listen then. 

他们会听的!

 

问:

OK! I can do that. 

好!这个,我能做到!

 

巴夏:

I know you can! Thank you! 

我知道,你行的!谢谢!

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢您!

 

《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什么?》

 

Because we have said many times that

我们已经多次提到

 

Physical reality is like a mirror.

现实世界(实相),像是一面镜子

 

It's a reflection,

是你内心的反射(投射)

 

And in a sense, it's not really that there's anything out there,

在某种意义上讲,外面什么也没有

 

There really is no physical reality out there

外面,并没有什么“实相”

 

That's an illusion,

都是“幻相”

 

《金刚经》:

凡所有相,皆是虚妄若见诸相非相,即见如来

 

But it functions like a mirror,

世界的作用,就像一面镜子

 

So that you have a feedback mechanism,

这样,你就有了一个反馈机制

 

A reflection to let you know

“镜子”所反射的影像,让你明白

 

That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of

你在现实世界中的一切体验,都是你的投射

 

The belief systems, the emotions and the thought patterns, the behaviors

都是你的信念系统、情绪、思维模式、行为方式的投射

 

That you have arranged, that the frequencies of those things that you have created in your physical personality,

都源于你内在所安排的、所创建的振频

 

So that the outer idea, the outer reality or the appearance of the outer reality

所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

 

Act as a guidepost

都可作为一个指示牌

 

Act as a marker

作为一个标记

 

Acts as a signpost

作为一个路标

 

For what it is you are choosing to believe is true

向你表明:你选择相信什么是真实的

 

Because what you believe is true is what you're putting out as vibration,

任何你所相信的,你就是在辐射相应的振频

 

And what you put out as the vibration

而你辐射出的这些振频

 

is what reflected back to you by the physical reality in any number of symbolic and representative ways,

在现实世界中,会以一系列象征性的事物反射回来(显化)

 

As we have said,

如我们之前说的

 

Physical reality is very much literally like a mirror

现实世界(实相),就像是一面镜子

 

And you know that when you see a reflection in a mirror

你也知道,当你看着镜子中的影像

 

That if you have a frown on your face

如果你皱着眉头

 

You know you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the expression on the face of the reflection,

你是不会走上前,试图改变镜中的自己的面部表情

 

You know that will never work,

你知道,这么做没用

 

There's not really anything over there

镜子里面什么都没有

 

That's not really you out there

那个你,也不是真的你

 

That's an illusion, it's a reflection,

那只是虚像,是镜面反射形成的影像

 

But you know that if you change the frown on your face to a smile.

你也知道,如果你不再皱眉头,而是露出笑脸

 

You will also know that the reflection will have absolutely no choice but to smile back.

那么这个影像将毫无选择,必定回敬你一个笑脸

 

But you have to smile first.

但你必须先笑

 

You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do

你不能等这个影像先笑

 

Before you decide to be happy.

不能等这个影像先开心起来

 

If you decide to be happy, the reflection will reflect that back

如果你下定决心要喜乐,那么影像也会显示出喜乐

 

But as we have for many, many, many years now talked about the idea that

我们已经说了好多好多年:

 

Physical reality is a reflection,

现实世界(实相)只是一个投射/反射

 

It seems very interesting that none of you actually asked

但很有意思的是,居然没人问:

 

Bashar? Yes?

“巴夏?”-- “嗯?”

 

What is actually doing the reflecting

“到底是什么东西,反射出这个世界呢?”

 

That's very interesting question

“这个问题,有意思!”

 

Because of there's really nothing out there.

因为如果外面真的是“虚空的虚空”

 

What is actually reflecting back these experiences to us?

那反射给我们的这一切一切体验,到底是什么呢?

 

That is also a very good question.

“这个问题也问得好!”

 

What is reflecting back is your higher mind,

反射给你的一切,都是你的高我

 

Your higher mind, in a sense vibrationally, creates the effect of

你的高我,处于高频振动状态,可以制造出泡泡状的能量场效果

 

wrapping or surrounding or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,

看起来像是把你这肉身包裹住、环绕住,你似乎在泡泡中心

 

a frequency, a particular frequency that allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface, as a mirror

高我的特殊的振频,能够制造出这么一个,类似镜子的效果

 

The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of the personality structure back to itself,

“高我之镜”向你反射的,就是你这具肉身的振频

 

In order to get the experience you call physical reality

这样你才能在现实世界(实相)体验人生

 

And makes it seem by that particular frequency that it is operating on

高我的特定的振动

 

By that particular signature vibration it is actually operating on

也就是高我的标识性振频

 

Makes it seem as if that reflection is actually outside of you,

所形成的反射效果,就是:这一切看似都在你之外

 

When in fact, all of that actually going on inside your consciousness,

但事实上,这一切都发生在你意识之内

 

But the higher mind, by using, by choosing that particular frequency,

你的高我,通过选择、使用这样特定的振频

 

By being designed that way

通过特殊的设计

 

Makes it appear as if creates the illusion in your consciousness that

从而在你的意识中,制造出这样的幻相

 

Everything is actually being projected around you, holographically.

所有一切都是高我以全息的方式,投射在你周围(世界以我为中心)

 

That's why it's an illusion,

这就是为什么,世界是幻相

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()