close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-08-16

 

问:

Hello, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

My question is: I have seem to prove to myself that I'm a master of manifesting difficulties 

我的问题是:我似乎向自己证明了:我是一个显化困难的大师

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right! Congratulations! 

噢,好呀!恭喜你了!

 

This is why we call your planet MASTER OF LIMITATION. 

这也是为什么我们称呼你们星球是限制的大师

 

问:

So my question is I want to know how to stop manifesting difficulties 

所以,我的问题就是:我想知道如何停止显化困难?

 

巴夏:

Well, start manifesting joy and ease and effortlessness 

开始显化喜悦、轻松、不费力呗!

 

问:

I'm always following my highest excitement. 

我一直都跟随着我的最高兴奋

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? 

你确定?

 

问:

Well, I think so. 

我想是的

 

巴夏:

You think so now. 

现在,你你是

 

With one sentence, I got you doubt it. 

我用一句话,就让你心生怀疑了……

 

问:

There is often difficulties 

我们经常会遇到困难嘛!

 

巴夏:

Define difficulties. 

请定义困难

 

问:

For instance 

我举个例子

 

Do you want to go to the forest and go hiking? 

你想去森林里徒步旅行吗?

 

Yes, it sounds awesome! Let's do that! 

是的,这听起来棒极了!我们就这么干吧!

 

And then... 

然后……

 

巴夏:

And then what? 

然后咋啦?

 

问:

Poison ivy. 

会碰到有毒的藤蔓

 

巴夏:

So what? So what? So what? 

这又能怎样呢?又能怎样呢?咋样呢!

 

Why are you defining that as a negative 

你为什么把它定义为负面的呢?

 

问:

Well, because it ... Debilitating 

因为这会让我们变得衰弱”……

 

巴夏:

And why are you defining that as a negative? 

那你又为什么把变衰弱定义为负面的呢?

 

How do you know that you didn't need to be debilitated at that moment, So that you would pay attention to something that otherwise would have gone right pass you? 

你怎么知道,在那一刻,你并不需要被衰弱,这样的话,你就会注意到某个在你眼前一晃而过的东西呢?

 

How do you know? 

你怎么知道呢?

 

问:

I don't know. 

我不知道!

 

巴夏:

Thank you. That's the point! 

谢谢!这才是重点!

 

You don't know. 

你并不知道!

 

So stop pretending you do. Stop pretending you know what everything happens for 

所以,不要假装你知道;不要假装你知道每件事发生的目的

 

Because you don't. You may never know 

因为你不知道!你可能永远都不知道!

 

But you have to trust that whatever happens is happening to teach you something in a positive way or to serve you in a positive way. 

但你需要相信:不论发生什么事,它们的发生,都会以正面的方式服务于你,或教给你一些东西

 

If you don't go in with attitude, you will only get a negative result. 

如果你不能带着这样的态度,那么,你只会收获负面的结果

 

If you define something as not belonging, If you define it automatically as negative 

如果你认定某件事不该发生在你身上,如果你自动地把它定义为负面的

 

You will only get a debilitating result 

那么,你只会得到一个被衰弱的结果

 

You will not understand what the debilitation might be for 

你也不会明白衰弱的目的是为了什么

 

To use your kinds of examples 

我举个类似你这样的例子吧

 

Let's say, You wish to get somewhere on your planet and you need to drive one of your automobiles 

假如说,你想去你们星球上的某个地方,你需要开一辆车

 

And you become what you humans call stuck in a traffic jam 

然而,用你们人类的话说,你被堵在半路上

 

So what? 

这又能怎么样呢?

 

Most of you need to learn the power of the two word meditation 

你们中的大部分人,都需要学习这两个词的冥想的强大之处

 

So what? 

没事!(那又怎么样呢?)

 

Because how do you know that if you had been allowed to zoom down the freeway. You wouldn’t have collided with another car. 

因为你怎么知道,如果你能够一溜烟地开出高速公路,那你就不会与另一辆车碰头

 

How do you know that by sitting in traffic at that moment, Not moving forward 

你怎么知道,在那一刻,你只是坐在车里,被堵得无法前进

 

That somebody in another car is looking over at you, having had a horrible day and they see you sitting there being happy that you're stuck in traffic, smiling and singing 

而在另一辆车里,一个当天过得很糟糕的人,他转身看你,看见你高兴地享受堵车,自得其乐、欢歌笑语

 

And you brighten their day and you make all the difference in their world. 

你给他们阴霾的一天,带来了光明,彻底地改变了他们的世界

 

How do you know that's not what it was for? 

你怎么知道这不是你堵车的目的(之一)呢?

 

You don't. 

你不知道的!

 

So stop trying to know what everything is for and you'll have a much happier life. 

所以,别总试图知道每件事为什么而发生,这样的话,你的生活,会过得更加喜乐!

 

There is a bumper sticker on your planet that sums it all up 

在你们星球上,有一条汽车尾贴语总结得好:

 

Ever since I gave up hope, I feel much better. 

自从我放弃希望后,我就感觉好了很多!

 

Anything that happens, happens for a reason. 

任何事的发生,都有某个原因

 

You may not prefer it 

这个原因,你可能不喜欢

 

But recognizing that something is not what you prefer doesn't mean it's not serving you in a positive way some how 

但你要认识到:你(虽然)不喜欢这件事,但这并不意味着它不能以某种方式带给你正面的服务

 

You have to stay in the state that allows you to know it serves you in a positive way 

你需要保持在这样的认知状态,才能明白:这件事情的发生,会带给你正面的服务

 

in order for you to get a positive benefit 

这样的话,你才能从事件中获得正面的效益

 

Even if you never intellectually know that that person in the other car saw you singing 

即使你的头脑可能永远都不知道:坐在另一辆车里的某个人正在看着你唱歌

 

You may never know that 

你可能永远都不知道这件事

 

But you have to know there was a reason why you were stuck in the traffic jam. 

但你需要知道:你之所以会堵车,肯定有某个原因

 

You have to know there's a reason why when you walk into the forest you got poison ivy 

你也需要知道:肯定有某个原因,才会让你在森林里徒步的时候,被有毒藤蔓刺到

 

Now yes, It can be as simple a lesson as 

当然,没错,有可能只是要给你一个简单的教训,比如:

 

Watch where you're going, dummy. 

二愣子,走路要看路!

 

It's still a lesson and it still serves you in a positive way 

但这仍然是你的一堂课,仍然带给你正面的服务

 

Because next time, you'll avoid it. 

因为下一次,你就会避开它!

 

So you have to look at it from a positive point of view 

所以,你需要从正面的角度看待事件

 

Because if you don't 

因为,如果你不这么做的话

 

You will only repeat the negative cycle over and over and over and over and over and over and over 

你就只会不断、不断、不断、不断……不断地重复这个负面的循环

 

Because that's all you're seeing 

因为,这是你看到你的一切(因为你只有这样负面的视角)

 

Because you haven't let go of the idea that it served you in a positive way 

因为,你还没放开(开闸)它能带给你正面服务的观点

 

So you are the one focusing on the negative energy 

所以,就是因为不断地关注在负面能量上

 

that keeps you locked into negative experiences, into negative reflections 

才会让你一直在负面体验中,才会让你一直在负面映射中

 

问:

Of course! Wow! Thank you. 

哇!确实如此!谢谢您!

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense to you? 

这些话,你有感觉吗?(你能理解吗?)

 

问:

Immense sense, thank you! 

超有感!谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Immense sense 

超有感!!!

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()