close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

2018-07-26

 

 

 

问:

Sometimes when a negative emotion comes up 

有时候,如果负面情绪冒出来

 

I just say: Well, there must be a positive reason, 

我会说:“嗯……肯定有某个正面的原因”

 

巴夏:

Exactly, 

正是如此!

 

问:

Or I might say, Well, everything is ultimately okay 

我也可能会说:“嗯……最终,一切都会OK的!”

 

巴夏:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it or gloss it over 

是的,但这并不意味着你应该忽视它或掩盖它

 

Because it is there for a reason 

因为它的出现,是有原因的

 

And the primary reason that you might experience what you're calling a negative emotion is to find out the negative definition that's giving rise to it 

而你体验到所谓的“负面情绪”的主要原因,则是为了让你找到导致它出现的“负面定义”

 

Because emotions can't exist on their own in a vacuum. 

因为情绪不可能独自存在于空无之中(真空)

 

There has to be a definition you're buying into as true in order to experience the emotion that results from the definition 

你肯定相信了某个定义为真实的,才会让你体验到“由这个定义所引发”的情绪

 

So you can use the emotion to trace it back and find the definition by asking the question, 

所以,你可以通过情绪,追溯到产生这个情绪的定义,而方式就是问自己这个问题:

 

What would I have to believe is true about myself in this circumstance, in order to feel what I'm feeling.

“关于我自己,我到底相信什么是真实的,才会让自己在这种情况下有这样的感受?”

 

That's what having those emotions are for 

这才是出现这些(负面)情绪的目的

 

You own them 

你拥有它们

 

You acknowledge them 

你承认它们

 

And you understand that they're representative of something that you're buying into that you believe is true. 

并且,你知道:它们代表着某些你认定为真实的定义

 

Find out what the definition is 

找出这些定义

 

Because of it's out of alignment with who you prefer to be. 

因为它们和“你想成为的自己”不一致

 

You need to identify it in order let it go 

你需要把它认定出来,才能够将其释放掉

 

And once you let it go 

而一旦你把它释放掉了

 

Then your energy will change 

那么,你的能量会随之改变

 

And the emotions you experience will change 

并且,你体验到的情绪也会改变

 

It always works in this direction 

它的运转方式,都是以这个方向的:

 

First you have a definition 

首先,你下了一个“定义”

 

And you buy into it as a belief 

你相信它为真实,于是形成了一个信念

 

That generates emotions, thoughts and behaviors. 

这个信念,滋生出情绪、思想和行为

 

So any behaviors that you deem are out of alignment with what you prefer 

所以,任何时候,当你发现自己有一些与“你所喜好的自己”不一致的行为

 

Any thoughts or feelings are out of alignment 

或任何不一致的想法、感受时

 

You can always ask that question 

你都可以问自己这个问题:

 

What would I have to believe is true in order to behave, think, feel the way I do

“我到底相信什么是真实的,才会让我有这样的行为、想法和感受?”

 

Find out what it is 

找出它的答案

 

That's what the processes for 

这是这个过程的目的

 

To let go of the things that are not relevant for you 

也就是:让你放下那些与你不相关的信念(事物)

 

To streamline yourself 

精简你自己

 

To lighten yourself up 

让自己更轻盈

 

That's the enlightenment actually means 

而这就是“开悟”的真正含义

 

To lighten yourself 

照见自己(让自己更轻盈)

 

And let go of things that are not relevant for you 

放下那些与你不相关的事物(为道日损)

 

To find out who you really are at your core. 

在你的核心处,找到“你真正是谁”

 

What's your essential self. 

发现你的真正本质

 

Know thyself. 

“知道你自己”

 

That's the mantra 

就是你的真言(咒语)

 

问:

OK

好!

 

So the functional of just saying there must be positive reason for this is just to lighten things up a little bit 

那么当我说“发生这事,肯定有某个正面的原因”时,是不是只起到了一点点“减轻”现状的作用

 

But you still need to dig down and 

我还得继续向下挖掘,并且……

 

巴夏:

You still need to know what the reason is 

你仍然需要知道这个“正面原因”是什么

 

Otherwise if you're unaware of it 

否则,如果你对它一无所知

 

How are you gonna let something go that you don't know what it is 

那你怎么可能放手一些“你也不知道为何物的东西”呢?

 

You're not owning it 

你没有拥有它

 

You're not aware of it. 

你没有觉察到它

 

You can't change what you don't own 

你无法改变“不在你手中”的事物

 

问:

But what if the negative emotion goes away after you say that 

但如果我一说完这句话,负面情绪就消失了呢?

 

巴夏:

Does it really go away or does it keep coming back? 

是真的消失了,还是不断地回来呢?

 

问:

Maybe temporarily it might 

也许只是暂时消失吧

 

巴夏:

Temporarily

暂时的

 

which again means you may have simply put off what you will then encounter again later 

这再次说明:你可能只是推迟了你们的再次“约会”

 

Because you haven't really found the reason why it's happening. 

因为你还没找到负面情绪出现的真正原因

 

If it really never comes back 

如果它真的“一去不复返”

 

Then you may have developed a Shorthand Permission Slip that really allows you to let go of the negative belief that was generating it. 

那你可能修炼出一种“快手自我意识许可”,让你可以“秒”释放掉产生负面情绪的负面信念

 

And that's fine if it works for you that way 

如果这种方式适用于你,那很好

 

But most of you don't work that way yet

但你们中的大多数人,还没法做到这样

 

So if you can, that's wonderful. 

如果你能做到,那非常好!

 

But if it keeps coming back, that should be your first clue that you haven't really let it go 

但如果它“反反复复”,那可能这是你的第一个线索,告诉你“你还没真正将其释放掉”

 

问:

Is that a stage and evolution where would be that easy to just say that? 

我们有没可能进化到“用一句话就能轻松清理负面信念”的程度呢?

 

巴夏:

Absolutely. 

那是肯定的

 

Because you realize that you are the ultimate permission slip 

因为,你意识到你是“终极的意识许可”

 

And you're making the changes anyway 

归根结底,是你导致了那些改变

 

So you don't then need any other artificial reflection or symbol in order to give yourself permission to let it go 

于是,你就不需要任何其他人为的反射物或象征物,才能允许自己放下这些负面信念

 

Because you become aware of what they are 

因为你能觉察到它们是什么

 

You're willing to acknowledge that you have certain negative ideas within you 

你愿意承认你内心存在一些负面的想法

 

Please do remember that

请务必记住:

 

as you expand your consciousness 

随着你不断扩展你的意识

 

You may not experience as much negativity, 

你可能不会经历到那么多的负面

 

But you don't become less aware of negativity. 

但你觉察到的负面,并没有变少

 

You become more aware of negativity 

你反而会觉察到更多的负面

 

Because you become more aware of everything in Creation

因为你能够更加觉察到造物/的方方面面

 

Which has negative and positive and neutral. 

包括正面、负面和中性面

 

It's a trinity 

祂是“三位一体”的存在

 

The ideas is that when you operate from the balance point at the center, 

当你立足于“中心的平衡点”

 

You become much more aware of not only the positive choices 

你不仅会更加觉察到正面的选择

 

But the possible negative choices as well 

你也会更加觉察到可能的负面选择

 

Because you're seeing more of existence. 

因为你看到了存在/的更多面向

 

So it's about choosing what you prefer without invalidating what you don't 

所以,重要的是:选择你所喜好的,而不去贬低、否认那些“非你的喜好”

 

Because what you don't prefer is just as valid in its own terms as what you do prefer, 

因为“非你的喜好”的存在,与“你喜好”的存在,同样合情合理且必要

 

But you don't have to experience the effect of what you don't prefer as long as you realize that you're not invalidating it 

但只要你意识到你没有贬低、否认“非你的喜好”,那么,你就可以不需要经历“非你的喜好”所带来的影响

 

Because invalidating it and putting a negative judgment on it is just adding to the negative energy. 

因为贬低它、否认它、负面评判它,只会给它增加负面的能量

 

Because you're saying it has no value. 

因为你说它没有价值

 

That's negative 

而这是负面的

 

To say that a negative experience has no value is itself amplifying the negative energy 

说某个负面经历没有价值,这其实放大了它所带来的负面能量

 

To recognize it has value gives you the opportunity to use it in the way you prefer positively 

而认识到它的价值,则能带给你机会,让你能够以你喜好的方式,正面地使用它

 

And get the benefit from it, 

并从中获得受益

 

By knowing it has to be there for a reason, 

而你需要知道的是:“由于某种原因,它必须出现”

 

But sometimes you may need to know what that reason is 

但有时候,你可能需要知道“这个原因是什么”

 

What the actual definition is that generated that particular feeling 

需要知道:“到底是什么定义,让你产生了这种特别的感觉”

 

Yes? 

明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

巴夏:

Does it help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it helps 

是的,有帮助!

 

巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

问:

Thank you 

谢谢您!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()