译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

2018-06-20

 

问:

Hello, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

I have a question about human-ET hybrids 

我想问一个关于人类外星混血人的问题

 

I was aware that my DNA was altered when I was little girl. 

我发现,在我还是个小女孩的时候,我的DNA就被修改过

 

巴夏:

Yes, this is common 

是的,这很常见

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

So does that make us living hybrids? 

这是不是就能让我们像混血人那样生活呢?

 

巴夏:

Did you say the word living? 

你是说活着

 

Or leaving? 

还是离开

 

问:

Living, alive 

活着,活生生地活着

 

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的!

 

Well, all humans in a sense to begin with are hybridized 

某种意义上讲,所有的人类,一开始就是混血

 

Because to be human, is already a hybrid 

因为生而为,就已经是个混血的了

 

Remember that 

请记住

 

In ancient times long ago 

很古老以前

 

An ET civilization that most of you refer to as the Anu or Anunaki did arrive on your planet

一个外星文明——你们大部分人称之为阿努或阿努纳奇,确实来到地球上

 

and find the naturally evolved hominid and convert it with their DNA it into what you call homo sapiens 

他们找到那些自然进化的原始人,将自己的DNA与他们的DNA混合,从而形成你们所说的智人

 

So you already contain hybridized genes just being homo sapien 

所以,身为智人的你们,已经包含了混血基因

 

Other kinds of alterations have occurred over time. 

随着时间的推移,其他类型的基因修改,也有发生

 

So in that sense, to begin with, you're all hybridized. 

所以,从这个意义上讲,你们一开始就是混血人

 

Does that make sense? 

你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

But there are different phases of hybridization 

混血也有不同的阶段

 

And one thing that is important for many of you to understand 

但有一点,很重要,你们很多人都需要明白:

 

is that there are other societies that actually function as an evolutionary mechanism in nature by hybridizing other societies. 

一个社群混血其他社群,这其实是自然界进化的机制之一

 

It's one of the ways that nature expands 

这是自然界扩展的方式之一

 

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

So earth is becoming over time what we call the sixth hybrid race 

所以,地球将逐渐成为我们所说的第六个混血种族

 

In time, the five hybrid races, including our own

随着时间的推移,包括我们在内的五个混血种族

 

and the six, your world

以及第六个——你们的世界

 

will merge to become the seventh hybrid race 

将混合在一起,形成第七个混血种族

 

to something that is quite different and unique. 

这将会是一个非常不同,且独一无二的种族

 

But you are going through an evolutionary process now where you becoming really more human in many ways 

现在,你们正经历一个进化的过程,也就是在很多方面变得更加是

 

Because most of you aren't really human yet 

因为,你们中的大多数人还不能算是真正的

 

Does that make sense? 

这么说,你能明白吗?

 

问:

No! 

不懂!

 

巴夏:

Well, in another words 

那我换句话说吧

 

You think of yourselves as human 

你们认为自己是人类

 

But there are different things going on in your genetic makeup that are not necessarily allowed you to express your full human capacity 

但在你们基因的组成结构中,时刻在发生着一些不同的事情,从而使你们无法完整地发挥人类全部的能力

 

For example 

举个例子

 

Many people on your planet say or believe that you are only using 10% of your brain

你们星球上的很多人都说,或者相信:你们只使用了大脑能力的10% 

 

Nothing could be further from the truth 

这距离真相,十万八千里

 

You're using 100%, but you're using 100% to make it seem as if you're only using 10% 

你使用了大脑100%的能力,但你用这100%的能力,使得你看似只用了10%的能力

 

When you start to understand your true capacity 

当你开始明白你的真正能力

 

You will express more of it 

你会展现出更多你的能力

 

And actually express your true gifts as a human being, as a full human being. 

并且会发挥出作为一个完整的人的你的真正的天赋

 

So you are in some sense still evolving into your full humanity 

所以,某种意义上讲,你们还在向完全人的方向进化中

 

That's to some degree what becoming the sixth hybrid races is all about. 

一定程度上讲,这也是成为第六个混血种族的真正意思

 

Does this help? 

这是否对你有帮助呢?

 

问:

So the alteration of our DNA is, the memory that I'm starting to remember and ability, is this locked in my DNA? 

我能开始忆起的这些记忆与能力,是之前就封锁在我的DNA中,然后因为修改而开启的吗?

 

Or is actually some ET species that are communicating that with me? 

还是说,因为一些外星人与我沟通导致的?

 

巴夏:

Well, it can be both 

两种都有可能

 

Because again there are those from other dimensions, other realities that are also part of the evolutionary agenda for your planet and are helping out. 

因为那些来自其他维度、其他实相的存在体,祂们也是你们星球的进化进程一部分,并且提供帮助

 

So there is communication 

所以,你们之间会有交流

 

There is energy 

会有能量的传导

 

There is genetic material that can be activated. 

你们的遗传物质也会被激活

 

There are many different pathways to the idea of the natural evolution of the species on your planet to become more fully realized 

你们星球上的物种(不仅仅是人类),会通过许多不同的途径,实现更加完整自然进化

 

It's a process 

这是一个过程

 

But a lot of different beings are involved. 

但有很多不同的存在体参与其中

 

Obviously, including us, 

很显然,也包括我们

 

Because the idea of sharing information with you 

因为,与你们分享信息

 

The information itself contains certain frequency, certain resonances that you may not necessarily perceived in the translated words 

这些信息本身就包含了某些你们可能无法通过翻译的言语而感知到的频率与共振

 

And therefore by resonating to those energies 

因此,通过与这些能量共振

 

By matching some of those frequencies 

通过与这些频率中的一部分调频一致

 

You also can experience an acceleration within your own evolution 

你也会加快你个人的进化速度

 

Or simply what you call, overall, the idea of an ascension 

简单的说,就是你们所谓的扬升

 

Which is simply the raising of your frequency to becoming more expressive of who and what you truly are. 

扬升,就是你不断提高频率,变得更加能够表达你真正是谁你真正所是的

 

Does that make sense? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, thank you! 

是的,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You're welcome 

不客气!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 如是說 的頭像
    如是說

    如是說999

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()