笑笑^_^学进

 

 

今天,有个朋友给我发了这样的消息:

 

我越是追随着灵性的步伐时,越发现自己不特别需要「爱情」 ... 我几乎所有的心思都在灵性上,最近干脆工作也辞去了,每天在家冥想和睡觉。

 

有种感觉这段时间有很多信息要接收,而事实上也是。越来越明显了,我感觉到有些高频存有一直尝试在梦想和我沟通,而我有时会明白有时会不明白,但我能够分得清梦是来自他们的信息,还是出于我自己的意像,因为当时感觉很不同的。

 

我也有过这样的体验,那是在我很苦逼的时候。在那个过程中,我累积了大量的灵性知识,生活也变得 苦逼 X 苦逼 (苦逼的平方),有点像《少年派的奇幻漂流》里的男主角小时候的样子。

 

 

 

直到我做了一些自己想做的,甚至是乐此不疲的事情、对他人有益的事情(翻译巴夏信息是其中一部分),我的生活,在各方面才渐渐改善,灵性知识也渐渐融入我的生活中。

 

希望以下巴夏讲解的 两个 信息,对这位朋友,对你有点帮助。

 


 

 

巴夏:

Now you may proceed with your normal program 

现在,你们可以继续 正常的 问答环节

 

问:

Am I normal? 

我算正常吗?

 

巴夏:

Ideally, you are natural instead 

更准确的说法是, 你是天然的!

 

问:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

My name is Bridge Ed 

我叫小乔 爱德

 

巴夏:

All right! Very good! 

好名字!

 

And how synchronous of you. 

你真是神同步!

 

问:

Yeah, I think so, little bit. 

是的,我也有点觉得

 

巴夏:

So I have a few question 

我有几个问题

 

I've been really enjoying Doing More With Less 

我真的很享受 少做多得

 

巴夏:

Oh, all right 

好的!

 

问:

And as a part of that, I have a question about action. 

这也是我的问题的一部分,也就是 行动

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

好的!

 

问:

Because I'm finding myself wanting to take less physical action 

因为我发现 自己不想做太多的实际行动(外在的)

 

Because I'm taking internal action of awareness 

而更想做内在的行动,也就是觉察

 

巴夏:

No! 

非也!

 

问:

No? 

欧漏?

 

How does that? Can you explain a little bit about that? 

怎么说呢?你能否解释一下?

 

巴夏:

As long as you allow yourself to have a physical experience, 

只要你想(允许自己)体验物质世界

 

It requires physical action to ground the internal idea 

你就需要采取实际行动,来落地你的内在想法

 

To complete the circuit 

来完成(天堂到人间,内在到外在)这个 回路

 

To bring the energy through into physical reality 

让能量通过你的行动,流进物质世界中

 

I'm not saying that every single thing requires that exactly in that way, 

我并不是说,每件事都需要以这样的方式

 

Because even meditation in a sense, is taking an action to a degree 

因为即使是冥想,在某种程度上讲,也采取了一定的行动

 

But the idea is that when you are inspired to actually do something that is representative of the physical act 

但当你受到启发,让你去做一些实际行动

 

If you just allow it to only be internalized 

如果你只让这些行动在内在进行

 

You never complete the circuit into physical reality. 

那就就永远无法完成 将它带入物质世界 的回路

 

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

 

问:

Yeah, that make sense. 

是的!有道理!

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的!有帮助!

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

 

问:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

如何做少而获得多

 

When you learn that you can do more with less, You will then be able to do less and get more 

当你学会 而做到 ,你就能做 而获得

 

巴夏:

You are all already abundant, 

你们所有人,都已经是富足的了

 

Infinitely abundant. 

无限的富足

 

You must allow yourself to understand, 

你一定要让自己明白:

 

The idea of acting on your joy. 

你在喜悦的事情上去行动( 1 、行动)

 

The idea of feeling the energy of excitement within you 

感受你内在兴奋的能量( 2 、兴奋)

 

Is its own sufficient idea. 

这就已经足够了(这就是你需要做的全部)

 

I am doing what I am doing, 

(我做)我现在所做的

 

Communicating to yours and other societies, 

与你们沟通,也跟其他星球文明交流

 

Because it is my joy, 

因为,这就是我的喜乐

 

I would do it if it was only one person listening, 

如果只是一个人在听,我会做

 

I would do it if no one was listening. 

如果没有人听,我照样会做

 

I do not make my joy and my expression of my joy conditional, 

我不会让我的喜悦,以及我的喜悦的表达 有条件 (直译)

 

And because I make it unconditional, 

因为我 它是无条件的(直译)

 

Because I allow it to be unconditional. 

因为我 允许 它是无条件的(直译)

 

There are always people to talk with. 

所以,总会有人跟我交流

 

I don't have to think about it. 

我无需思虑

 

I don't have to plan for it. 

也无需计划

 

I just had to express my joy 

我只需表达我的喜悦

 

for no other reason than that who I am. 

没其他原因,只因为 这就是我 (我是我所是)

 

I don't need another reason. 

我无需其他理由

 

I don't need it to do anything for me. 

也不需要它(沟通交流)为我做什么事(不是为了什么目的)

 

I do it because it is me, 

我这么做,因为我就是这样的存在体

 

And there is no better reason than that. 

没有比这更好的理由了

 

When you thus then simply choose to be who you are, 

当你只是简单地,选择做你自己

 

Then everything will be there that needs to be there 

那你需要的一切,都会出现

 

Abundance what have you. 

当然也包括财富(富足)

 

But we have recently shared with you one of the most important principles about the idea of abundance 

之前,我们分享了关于 富足 的一个最重要原则

 

Because first of all, remember that abundance can, 

首选,要记住,富足可以是金钱

 

Well, obviously especially on your planet mean the idea you call money 

很显然,大部分地球人认为富足就是金钱

 

That's a valid way to represent exchange abundance, 

金钱的确是交换富足的一种有效方式

 

Not the only way. 

但不是唯一的方式

 

The idea of abundance really is simply the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it, period. 

所谓富足,就是你需要做的时候,你就能做到的能力

 

That's abundance. 

这就是富足

 

But you don't have to necessarily assume that always requires money. 

但你不要一直认为,富足都得有金钱

 

Sometimes money is actually the longest route. 

有时候,金钱反而是最长的线路

 

Sometimes it's not. 

有时候,不是

 

But sometimes it is. 

但有时候,的确是

 

So the idea is to let it be 

所以, 允许 富足可以是金钱

 

And drop the insistence that it must be this way, 

但也不要执著于,富足必须是金钱

 

So that abundance can come to you in any way that it needs to 

这样,富足才能以任何它需要的方式,来到你

 

To represent the path of least resistance, and the most expansive expression 

你才能轻而易举(以最小阻力)地获得各种方式的大丰盛

 

Now the tool we have recently shared, the axiom, the principle we have recently shared 

我们近期分享的,关于创造财富的公理(工具、法则、原理)

 

That is a very key critical principle about how to allow abundance to expand specifically in your life is this. 

允许 富足不断扩展的非常重要、极其关键的工具,就是:

 

When you can learn to do more with less 

当你学会 而做到

 

You will then be able to do less and get more 

你就能   而获得

 

One time! Pay attention! 

注意!我再说一遍

 

This is absolutely critical 

这绝对是关键点

 

When you understand this, 

当你真的明白这句话

 

You will really understand manifestation regarding the idea of abundance, 

你就会真的明白,如何显化(创造)财富

 

I'll say it one time 

我再说一遍

 

Write it down if you want to 

可以的话,把它写下来!

 

It is an absolutely key functional principle 

这绝对的关键,也非常的实用

 

When you learn that you can do more with less. 

当你学会 而做到

 

You will then be able to do less and get more 

你就能   而获得

 

As an example that we gave, 

我给你们举个例子

 

If there is a person that fancies himself an artist, 

如果有一人,很想成为一名画家(幻想自己是个画家)

 

You know 

你也知道

 

Yes, you can be an artist with fancy paints, fancy pens, pencils, and computers, 

是的,你可以是个画家,有着好笔、好颜料、好电脑

 

But if all you have is a burnt stick, 

但如果你有的,只是一根大火烧后的木棍

 

a charcoal stick burnt in a fire and scratched on a cave wall, 

就是这根木炭,你用它在一个山洞的石壁上画画

 

You are no less an artist. 

那你实至名归,就是一个画家

 

If you judge that the burnt stick 

但你若评判这根木棍

 

Somehow does not allow you to be as much of an artist as the person with all the high technology, 

是它,让无法让你获得,像那些有着高科技产品的画家的成就

 

That is where you get yourselves into trouble 

那你就给自己带来麻烦

 

And where you short circuit your ability to attract abundance. 

限制了自己吸引富足的能力( short circuit 短路)

 

When you can do as much as you possibly can imagine you can do with what you have, 

但你若能发挥想象,尽你最大可能地利用现有的资源

 

When you can do more with less, 

当你能 而做到

 

If you just have the burnt stick 

即使你只有一根木炭

 

And you create beautiful images with the burnt stick, 

你用这根木炭,创作出精美绝伦的图画

 

Do as much as you can with the burnt stick, 

尽你最大可能地,用这根木炭

 

Create beautiful sculptures with the burnt stick, 

创造了出神入化的雕像

 

Then that act will radiate out 

那你的这种行为(振频),就会辐射出去

 

And will attract to you other individuals, other circumstances, 

并吸引来其他人,以及其他环境

 

Who will then begin to interact with that level of energy, 

这些人也将开始在那个能量层面上,与你互动

 

That level of conviction you put out, 

那个由于你内在的坚信,而辐射出去的能量

 

And that will bring you more opportunities to get more by doing less. 

这会给你带来更多机会,让你    

 

And don't you observe in general that the most, quote unquote, accomplished artist among you 

你有没有发现,通常那些 最伟大的画家

 

Can actually just squiggle a few lines 

他们只要随便描几笔

 

And it is considered a masterpiece worth millions? 

就能画出价值百万的经典之作

 

Don't you notice that in the evolution of many of your most powerful artists? 

你有没注意到,那些最具影响力的艺术大师 进化 之路

 

They begin simple, they go through complexity, 

他们起步时是 简单 ,然后经历 复杂

 

But usually they come back to simplicity when they are advanced. 

当他们达到高级阶段时,通常会回归 简单

 

They have learned that by doing as much as they could with what little they had to begin with. 

他们已经学会:开始时,只要尽最大可能地运用目前拥有的就行!

 

They now have to do very little to get quite a lot. 

如今,他们只要做一点点,就能获得非常之多

 

That's the principle applied in every field in every endeavor. 

这个法则,可以应用到各行各业

 

There was always a counterpart in every field you can think of 

而在各个领域,你都能找到这样的 大师

 

  【相关阅读】

【全線閱讀】20170917《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()