2020-6-15

 

 

 

Greetings, Beloved Ones.

 

问候,亲爱的一们

 

We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now Moment, and we invite you to open your heart to our message for you...

 

我们发送你爱与光的祝福,在这个当下,我们邀请你向我们的信息敞开心

 

As you are reading this, you are part of a soul group that has been preparing for many lifetimes to move humanity into the higher dimensions as you are moving through these powerful times.

 

当你阅读这则信息,你是准备了许多生世来将人类推动到更高维度的灵魂团体之一,随着你经历这些强大的时期

 

Planet Earth is moving through an energy portal that is designed to release the old paradigms and societal structures of all countries in order to create the space for a higher dimensional way of life.

 

地球正在通过一个能量门户,这个门户意在于释放所有国家中的旧方式和社会结构,以便为更高维度的生活方式创造空间

 

As the entire planet is moving through this transition, it is imperative that each individual remains centered and aligned with the Source within.

 

随着整个星球经历这个转变,有必要让每个人保持居中,与内在的源头对齐

 

The Source within you is constantly streaming Divine Love and Wellbeing to you as you are moving through these powerful times.

 

内在的源头不断地把神圣的爱和福祉发送给你,随着你经历这些强大的时期

 

The more you are allowing for this Divine Love and Wellbeing to enter your thoughts, feelings, words and actions, the more you are becoming one with Source.

 

你越多让这个神圣的爱和福祉进入你的思想、感受、话语、行为,你会越多地与源头合一

 

You are an expression and extension of Source.

 

你是源头的一个表达和延伸

 

It all starts with the thoughts that are coming into your mind, either when you are contemplating or responding to life.

 

一切都始于进入你头脑的思想,要么你正在沉思要么你正在应对生活

 

The more you are becoming aware of your thoughts, the more you are able to direct them towards Divine Love and Wellbeing.

 

你越多地意识到自己的思想,你越能够引导它们朝向神圣的爱和福祉

 

So, your habitual thought might be less than Divine Love and Wellbeing.

 

所以,你习惯性的思想可能比神圣的爱和福祉要差

 

You can then redirect your thought towards a loving and harmonious thought.

 

你就可以重新定向你的思想,把它们改变成有爱的和谐的思想

 

This will lead to more thoughts of love, harmony and wellbeing.

 

这会导致更多爱、和谐、福祉的思想

 

The more you are redirecting your thoughts towards love, harmony and wellbeing, the more momentum you are creating for more loving and harmonious experiences to enter your life.

 

你越多地将思想重新导向爱、和谐、福祉,你会为更加有爱、和谐的体验进入你的生活创造更多的动能

 

You are also expressing the pure Divine Love energies of Source through your being.

 

你也在通过你的存在表达纯粹的源头神圣之爱能量

 

You came into this lifetime to make this leap into Oneness with Source and overcome the perceived separation from Source.

 

你进入此生来飞跃到与源头的合一,战胜感知到的与源头的分离

 

With every thought, feeling, word and action, you are coming closer to your alignment with Source.

 

伴随着每一个思想,感受,话语和行为,你愈加接近与源头的对齐

 

You are loved.

 

你被爱着

 

You are Love.

 

你就是爱

 

You are Source.

 

你就是源头

 

Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.

 

知晓一切都好,亲爱的

 

Welcome Home.

 

欢迎回家

 

We are walking beside you, every step of the way.

 

一路上的每一步我们都与你并肩行走

 

Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.

 

亲爱的,你被无可估量地爱着

 

I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.

 

我是大天使麦克,我带给你这个真理

 

传导:Asara Adams

翻译:Nick Chan

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()