2017-06-18

 

 

问:

So one more question 

还有一个问题

 

I want to ask about a relationship. 

是关于情感关系

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

Soul mate or mine 

我的灵魂伴侣

 

I have a tendency to go through... 

我有一种倾向,会去经历

 

巴夏:

You have a what? 

你有什么?

 

问:

I have a tendency... 

我有一种倾向

 

巴夏:

You have a what? 

你有什么?

 

问:

I go through 

我会经历……

 

巴夏:

You choose 

你选择……

 

问:

I choose to go through many times. 

我多次选择经历……

 

巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢

 

Tendencies mean: “I can't help it.” 

倾向,意味着:我无能为力

 

No responsibility there 

这其中,没有责任

 

No way to change anything 

也没法改变任何东西

 

问:

Right 

对的!

 

巴夏:

I choose 

我选择

 

Now if you're choosing something you don't prefer 

现在,如果你(知道)你选择了某些你不喜好的事物

 

Now you have something to work with 

那你就有工作要做了

 

Because the first question would be 

因为你面对的第一个问题是

 

What would have to believe is true in order to keep choosing something I don't prefer 

我到底相信什么是真实的(什么做法是正确的),才会让我不断的选择我所不喜好的事物

 

Well, if you say 

但如果你说:

 

I have a tendency 

我有一种倾向

 

That gives you nothing to work with 

那这不会带给你任何你需要做的事情

 

No insight into yourself at all 

也根本不会带给你任何内在的洞察力

 

It's about taking ownership 

要拿到(掌控自己人生的)所有权

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Response ability. 

应对的能力(责任)

 

The ability to respond. 

所谓的责任,就是你有能力对所发生的事情作出应对

 

问:

Oh, that's good 

哇,这个说得好

 

巴夏:

So what is the thing that you choose? 

那么,你选择了什么呢?

 

问:

So the thing that I choose is that 

我选择的是……

 

Going almost back to the coffee question 

这情况,有点像我刚才问的喝咖啡问题

 

 

I ramp up my energy to such a degree, 

我提高我的能量,达到某种程度

 

That this counterpart to the relationship comes in 

于是,这种能量所对应的亲密关系,就会到来

 

And it has a tendency... 

而这种关系会有一种倾向

 

巴夏:

It has a what? 

它有什么?

 

We're selective deaf to concept that don't work for us 

对于那些于我们不适用的观念,我们是选择性地耳聋

 

问:

I choose this relationship to drag me down 

我选择了让这种关系把我的振频拉低下来

 

巴夏:

Why? 

为什么呢?

 

问:

That's a good question!

这个问得好!

 

巴夏:

Do you have a good answer? 

你有没有一个好的答案呢?

 

问:

No, I don't 

不,我没有

 

巴夏:

Yes, you do 

是的,你有

 

You're just not paying attention to it 

你只不过没有把注意力放到它上面去

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Remember what we talked about when we talk about the motivational mechanism within all of you? 

记得我们在讨论你们每个人内在的信念系统的激励机制时,我们所说的内容吗?

 

This is an absolute given 

这是绝对(如此运作)的

 

You all always, and I mean there are no exceptions

你们,每个人,总是,我是说毫无例外

 

always move in the direction, choose in the direction of what you believe is in your best interest. 

你们总是选择你相信对你来说是最佳利益的方向,并朝这个方向前进

 

You always move away from what you believe is not in your best interest. 

你们总是会远离你相信对你来说不是最佳利益的方向

 

Therefore

因此

 

if you know that 

如果你知道这一点的话

 

And you know that's how the mechanism works. 

并且你知道这个机制是如何运作的

 

If you then are choosing something that you know is not in your best interest. 

那么,如果你还是选择了某些你知道对你不是最佳利益的事物

 

The only way you would do so

那你会这么做的唯一原因是

 

is you have a definition of the thing that makes it seem to be in your best interest more than the other choice. 

你对这个东西的某个定义,让你觉得:它比其他选项,对你来说,更有利益!

 

You need to find the belief that says that 

那个在你耳边说:(CC信念)

 

That thing you don't prefer is a better choice than the thing that would actually serve you better 

那个AA虽然让你更受益,但那个你不喜好的BB,却是更好的选择

 

Find that belief and let it go 

找到CC信念,并释放它

 

And then the motivational mechanism will flip around the other way 

然后,信念系统的激励机制就会反其道而行

 

And you will only choose the things that are actually to your benefit 

你也将只会选择那个真正让你受益的AA事物

 

Instead of attaching beliefs to the things that are not to your benefit that make it seem to be to your benefit 

而不是在对你无益的事物上粘附负面信念,使之看似对你有益

 

 

Making some sense? 

有点道理吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

So in saying that you are choosing to do something in a relationship where you feel dragged down 

那么,说回你在情感关系中,会选择做些拉低你振频的事情

 

Why do you choose that? 

你为什么选择那样做呢?

 

What beliefs do you have about yourself that you would attract that experience. 

关于你自己,你有什么样的信念,才会让你吸引来这样的经历呢?

 

问:

That I don't deserve to be the energy level that brings the experience in 

我不配拥有能吸引这些经历(情感关系)到来时的能量

 

巴夏:

Do you really buy that? 

你真的接受这样的观念吗?

 

问:

I buy the concept that.. 

我接受了……

 

巴夏:

That you might believe that 

你可能相信了

 

问:

I might believe that 

我可能相信了

 

巴夏:

What do you get out of believing that that you don't deserve that? 

如果你相信你不配拥有这样的能量,那你会从中得到什么呢?

 

问:

I get the approval of the people who are my parents

我能够获得父母的认可

 

and the people who think I'm different 

以及那些认为我不一样的人的认可

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的

 

So in other words 

那么,换句话说

 

You're willing to go for approval 

你宁可要别人的认可你

 

Instead of actually honoring yourself

也不想要尊重自己

 

and thus honoring them by being yourself ? 

也不想通过做自己来尊重他们

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

Well, there you go. 

那你的经历,不正是你想要的吗?

 

You're settling for something that isn't you 

你满足于某些不是你的东西

 

Because you think that that's the right thing to do 

因为你认为,那是你该做的正确的事

 

Because you are looking for their approval to determine who you are 

因为你通过寻求他们的认可,来确定你是谁(身份)

 

Is that what you prefer? 

这是你喜欢的吗?

 

问:

No when you say it 

听你这么一说,我就不喜欢了

 

巴夏:

This is why it's so important to identify beliefs 

这就是为什么认定出你的信念,是如此的重要?

 

Because, you see what I said earlier 

现在,你明白我之前说的吧?

 

Once you actually bring it out into the light 

因为,一旦你把你的信念带到光明之中

 

And make a statement out of it consciously 

并且有意识地对它做个声明

 

Doesn't make much sense, does it? 

它就变得没道理了,是不是这样呢?

 

问:

No 

确实没道理了

 

巴夏:

As soon as it's nonsensical, it's gone 

一旦你认识到它的荒谬,那么,这个信念就消失了

 

Unless you have another belief that says 

除非你有另外一个信念在说:

 

You need to hold onto it 

你要紧紧抓着它不放

 

And then you need to find that one too 

那么,你也得把这个信念找到

 

And let that become nonsensical 

让它也变得荒谬

 

Because all the things that are out of alignment with your true vibration 

因为所有跟你真正振频不相匹配的信念(事物)

 

Don't make sense 

都是没道理的

 

问:

Exactly! Thank you! 

正是如此!谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

You're welcome 

不客气!

 

巴夏:做自己让父母高兴

 

 问:

There’s many things I want to do in life and lots of people I want to interact with, but I profoundly believe it wont’ work for me.

生活中有很多事情我都想去做,有很多人我都想去结交,但我发现这些对我根本不可能

 

巴夏:

And why do you prefer to profoundly believe that it won’t work

你为什么选择相信这些对你根本不可能

 

问:

I want to please your parents

因为我想让我父母高兴

 

巴夏:

To please your parents, alright. 

想让你父母高兴吗?好吧!

 

Then do me a favor. 

那请帮帮忙!

 

Tell them to live your life for you. 

告诉他们,你要为了你自己而活,你要过你自己的生活

 

Because obviously you don't want to live it for yourself; you want to live it for them. 

因为很显然,你不想为自己而活,你想为他们而活

 

问:

That's true, yeah. 

你说的没错,是这样的!

 

巴夏:

Yes. 

是的

 

Do you not know that you can really mean it when you say, "I really do love you Mom and Dad—AND I'm going to do what gives me joy." 

当你对父母说:爸爸妈妈,我真的爱你们!并且我要去做让我开心的事!你难道不知道,你这么说的时候,说的都是真心话?

 

You know you can mean it. 

而且你也可以这么地说出你的真心话!

 

You do not have to feel you're not loving them, that you're not respecting them, just because you want to be who you are. 

不要觉得你不爱他们,你不尊重他们,仅仅是因为你想做你自己。

 

问:

This is true. 

你说的对!

 

来源:http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mtl-ZsxZ83K3KNdcei5NzA

(图文来自网络,版权属于原创)

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()