问:

Hello, I'm Shire

你好,我叫 Shire

 

巴夏:

All right, good day to you.

你好,日安!

 

问:

I had a couple of questions

我有几个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes

好的

 

问:

First of all

第一个问题是

 

for as long as I can remember

自从我开始记事之时

 

I've always had this voice in my head that always like leading me when I had fears

我脑袋中总是会出现某种声音,在我恐惧的时候指引我

 

Or has told me something when I'm stuck in a place

或当我卡在某个地方的时候,告诉我一些信息

 

And in that line, there are things that like happened to me like I can recall things as far back to when I was two till like what I was wearing to what the day it was.

我都可以记得发生在我两岁时候的事情,包括那时候我穿什么,天气如何等等

 

And sometimes when I dream, like I can image this one moment

有时候我梦到某种情景,或者我想象某种情景一段时间

 

And it normally does happen to me a while after while I'm awake

那么,通常在我清醒后的一段时间之内,这样的情景就会发生

 

巴夏:

You are simply tapping into what we call the Template Level Reality

你只不过是进入了我们所说的“模板层实相”

 

Where you lay out the blueprint of your physical experience

在那里,你设定了你在物质实相中的体验蓝图

 

And therefore, by tapping into and being aware of it.

因此,你可以通过进入模板层实相,再将意识转到你的体验蓝图

 

You can see what you've already set up for your physical life coming to pass.

从而看见那些你所设定好了的、在物质生命中即将发生的事

 

And recognize it when it happens

而当这些事真的发生时,你就可以认出来

 

问:

Oh, that's very helpful, thank you.

这个很有帮助,谢谢!

 

I would just like to know

我就想知道……

 

What all these things mean,

这些事,意味着什么?

 

Like I have spiritual guides, like...

比如说,我有指导灵啊,比如……

 

巴夏:

Yes, of course, you all have guides

当然啦!你们都有指导灵

 

What you're hearing is your own higher mind and some of your spirit guides

你听到的那些声音,有的是你高我跟你说的,有的是指导灵说的

 

And maybe a few other beings here and there that tapping when they need to

也可能是某些来来去去的其他存在体,祂们在有需要的时候,把信息传递给你

 

You all have a big support system you know

要知道,你们都有一个很大的“后援团”

 

You're never alone.

你永远都不是孤独一人

 

Not really

也不可能孤独一人

 

问:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

Another question I have is

我的另一个问题是

 

Almost every person I've met had said that

几乎我遇过的每个人都跟我说

 

I have an old soul

我有一个“老灵魂”

 

巴夏:

An old soul idea really

所谓的“老灵魂”,其实是:

 

Since you're all eternal and infinite anyway

既然你们都是永恒无限的存在体

 

Is simply a perspective that a particular being may have connections, many many connections of experience into a particular reality

那么某个特定的灵魂,在某个特定的实相体验中,可能就会连接到非常非常非常多的其他实相的体验

 

So an old soul is someone with a lot of experience in a particular reality

所以,一个拥有“老灵魂”的人,就是祂在某个特定实相中有过很多体验的人

 

It doesn't mean you're actually older than any other soul on that level

并不是说,在灵魂层面上,你的灵魂比其他人的灵魂老

 

问:

Yeah, for sure

恩,那是当然

 

So what it means is that I would have another soul in a different ...

那是不是说,我在另一个不同的实相体验中,有着另一个灵魂?

 

巴夏:

It means you are making connections to many other lives that are having different experiences that all inform you in this life

它意思是:你能够连接到许多你的“其他世”的不同体验,这些“连接”能够带给你此生所需要的信息

 

And you may be connecting to more than average

你所“连接”的数量,可能比大部分人的多

 

Many people might be connecting to, let's say, several hundred other lives simultaneously.

比如说,很多人能够同时连接到几百个“其他世”

 

Maybe old soul will be connected to several thousand lives simultaneously

而一个老灵魂,能够同时连接到几千个“其他世”

 

And from the linear space time perspective,

从线性的时空角度来看

 

That's what makes them seem old

这使他们的灵魂显得“更老”

 

Because the physical human mind can't quite imagine how all that experience can happen if you weren't old

但如果你的灵魂不“老”的话,那你的脑袋(人类的物质心智)很难想象所有的这些体验怎么可能发生

 

But it's because you're tapping into so many sources of information

而这一切,仅仅是因为你能够连接到如此之多的“信息源”

 

问:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

I have another question

我还有一个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes

好的

 

问:

I'm sorry

抱歉!

 

巴夏:

Why are you apologizing?

你为什么道歉呢?

 

问:

Because I think I'm wasting a lot of time

因为,我想我可能浪费了很多时间

 

巴夏:

You are not wasting anything

你什么也没浪费

 

Everyone has the ability to learn something from what you're sharing

每个人都能从你分享的信息中,学到一些东西

 

问:

OK, thank you.

好的,谢谢!

 

I've always had a connection with water

我跟水,总是有种(很强的)连接

 

Like every time I go to beach, I would just want to live in the ocean forever

比如说,每一次我去海边,我都想永远泡在海里

 

巴夏:

Yes, you have a very strong connection to Sirius, and the dolphin energies.

是的,你跟天狼星和海豚的能量有着非常强的连接

 

Do you go and play with the dolphins?

你有没有跟海豚一同游玩过?

 

问:

I actually have

这个确实有

 

I gone diving with dolphins

我跟海豚一同潜游过

 

and I have a good connection

我跟它们的连接也很好

 

巴夏:

So you're exemplifying a recognition that you have a very strong connection to the star system of Sirius,

你的事实也表明你跟天狼星有着非常强的连接

 

To whom the dolphins are also telepathically connected

而海豚也和天狼星以心灵感应的方式连接着

 

And it's one of the strong connections that you have that you’re playing out in this life

这是你的“强链接”之一,这个强链接也将在你此生中发挥重要作用

 

问:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

I also have the same

我同样也……

 

巴夏:

I had nothing to do with it

又不是我连的,谢我干嘛?

 

问:

I also have the same connection with nature and that sort

我跟大自然也有类似的连接

 

What is that mean?

这意味着什么呢?

 

巴夏:

What do you what it means?

你说什么意味着什么?

 

It means you have a strong connection to nature

这意味着,你跟大自然有着很强的连接

 

So that you can use that connection to inform your life

这样你就可以使用这个连接,来指引你的人生

 

To apply that energy, that state of being,

你就可以使用这个能量,这种状态

 

To act from the state of being you find yourself in in nature

你就可以出发于“你在大自然中的状态”去行动

 

And act from that state of being in everything that you do

如果你能够以这种状态,去做你所的每一件事

 

Will allow you to act in the most aligned way to your true frequency

那你的行动振频,将最为接近你的真我振频

 

You're using nature as a reflection to understand your true state of being, your true essence.

你通过使用大自然这个“反射物”,从而明白你的真正存在的状态,你的真正本质

 

So act from that state of being,

所以,当你以这种状态去行动时

 

And you will always be in alignment with yourself.

那你将永远和“真正的你”相一致

 

That's what nature is showing you

而这就是大自然所向你展示的

 

That you are part of nature too

“你也属于大自然的一部分”

 

So user nature, your true nature, in life

“在生活中,使用大自然,使用你的本心本性吧!”

 

来源网址: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/LeKgqXQtuU6APTmedX4Vdg

( 图文来自网络,版权属于原创 )

 

 

【延伸阅读】

 

 【巴夏】《最适合你的道路!》 

 【巴夏】《如何从恐惧中解脱》 

 【巴夏】《真相只有五个,其他都是假相》

 【巴夏】《天堂和地狱》 

 【巴夏】《同步性,将是未来货币》 

 【巴夏】《宇宙使用说明书》

 【巴夏】《洗碗,洗出真理!》

 【巴夏】《带孩子,是辛苦,还是兴奋?》

 【巴夏】《咖啡与睡眠》 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()