译者:笑笑 ^_^

2020-06-03

 

 

 

问:

Hello, Bashar

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day

你好,日安!

 

问:

Wow! I get to ask questions, that's so exciting

哇!我可以问你问题,这真是太兴奋了!

 

巴夏:

Yes! You also get to answer them, isn't that even more exciting

是的!你还可以回答这些问题,这是不是让你更兴奋呢?

 

问:

I know

我就知道!!!

 

On the topic of Self Worth, I was meditating on my self worth, I like to affirm that I'm a worthy person, but yet

关于“自我价值”这个主题,我也在思索我的自我价值,我也肯定自己是个有价值的人,但是……

 

I'm sure there are issues and core beliefs that could be changed that are affecting me and keeping me from attaining that thing

我确信,我还有一些问题和核心信念需要改变,它们影响着我,阻碍我获得那些……

 

巴夏:

That you believe are affecting you.

是你相信它们能够影响你

 

Because that's a belief in itself

因为,这本身就是一个信念

 

问:

Yeah.

是的!

 

OK, So how do I change my beliefs? How do I change the subconscious beliefs.

那么,我该如何改变我的信念呢?如何改变我的潜意识的信念呢?

 

巴夏:

You have to find out what they are

你必须(先)找出它们是什么

 

And the way you go about doing that

做法就是:

 

In any given situation, if you find yourself reacting emotionally in a way that you don't prefer, thinking things you don't prefer, behaving in a way you don't prefer

在任何情况下,如果你发现自己在情绪上有的过激反应,想着你所不喜欢想的,或以自己所不喜欢的方式来行事

 

You trace it backwards.

那你就进行“逆向倒推”

 

What would I have to believe is true about myself relative to the situation that I would behave, think or feel the way I do.

问自己:“对于这种情况,我到底认为自己是什么样的人,才会让我有现在这种行为、想法和感受?”

 

If you're willing to hear the answer, the answer will come in some way shape or form.

如果你愿意听到的话,那么,答案就会以某种方式到来

 

And then you'll know what the belief is

然后,你就会知道这个信念是什么了

 

One of the ways that works very strongly for many people on your planet is to ask the question in another way.

另一种对你们地球人强烈有效的方法,就是换一种方式问问题:

 

If I actually allowed myself, if I actually chose to be the person I really prefer to be, what are my most terrified might happen?

“如果我真的允许自己,如果我真的选择成为我所喜好的人,那么,我最害怕发生的事,是什么?”

 

That will usually reveal the fear-based belief, if you are honest with yourself

如果你对自己诚实的话,那么,通常来说,你的基于恐惧的信念就会显露出来

 

Just by asking those questions, that can be the beginning of the process of finding out what they are

只需要问自己这两个问题,你就可以开始了寻找负面信念的过程

 

Now once you consciously identify the belief which isn't that difficult at all

一旦你清楚地认定出这个信念(而这根本就不难)

 

As soon as you identify anything that is out of alignment with your true self, unless there's another belief obscuring your ability to really clearly look at that negative belief

一旦你认定出任何与你的真我不相匹配的信念,(除非你被另一个信念所遮蔽,使你难以清楚地看到这个负面信念)

 

Any negative belief that you reveal to your conscious mind will suddenly appear upon this revelation to be absolutely illogical and nonsensical.

那么,浮现在你意识头脑中的任何一个负面信念,会突然之间显得“荒谬至极”,看似“无稽之谈”

 

And as soon as it appears to make no sense, it's gone

而一旦它变得“不着边际”、“牛头不对马嘴”……那它就消失了

 

Not the beginning of the process of letting it go, but the end of the process of letting it go

这不是你“开始”释放这个负面信念的过程,而是你已经“结束”了这个过程

 

Because you don't hold on the things that appear to make no sense

因为,你不会紧抓着“没有道理”的东西不放

 

问:

OK

好的!

 

So what you are saying then, if I'm getting this correctly is that identifying why I believe a certain thing

所以,如果我理解的没错的话,那你说的就是先认定出我为什么会相信某些东西?

 

And then coming to the realization that it's silly, It makes no sense

然后意识到:“这种想法很愚蠢,根本就没道理!”

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的!

 

And that means it's gone.

这也意味着你的这个信念消失了

 

Unless you have another belief that is reinforcing it that you haven't discovered yet

除非,你有另一个尚未发现的信念,在(背后)强化它

 

But the way you find that out is to simply see if you're still doing the same behaviors, are still feeling the same way

要看这个信念是否真的消失,只需要看(你在面对同一种情况时)你的行为是否一样,你的感受是否一样

 

And it hasn't changed.

如果一样,那说明它还没改变

 

Once you find the core belief, the true underlying belief

一旦你找到了核心信念,真正的底层的、根本性的信念

 

And identify it, and let it go

认定出来,并且将其释放掉

 

All of the feelings, all the thoughts and all the behaviors will change

那么,你所有的感受、所有的想法、所有的行动都会发生改变

 

Because they are all taking their cue from what you believe to be true.

因为,它们都是找到“你相信什么是真的(对的)”的线索

 

That's how it starts

这就是为什么从它们入手

 

The belief is the blueprint of your physical experience.

信念,是你的物质世界体验的“设计图”(人生体验,人生经历)

 

You can't have the house, the building material or live in it until you have the blueprint first.

你要先有设计图,然后才能准备建筑材料,再盖房子,最后住进去

 

That's your foundation.

它是你的(世界)基础

 

Everything is built on that.

其他一切都是建立在此基础之上

 

So any time your behavior seems to be out of alignment with what you prefer, your thoughts, your feelings seem to be out of alignment

所以,任何时候,你发现自己的行为不符合自己的喜好,发现你的想法,你的感受似乎偏离“轨道”了

 

You can always trace them backwards to the belief that generated them

你都可以追溯到产生它们的信念

 

Because feelings can't exist in a vacuum. They don't just come from nowhere

因为,感受无法存在于“真空”之中,它们不可能“无中生有”

 

You can't actually experience an emotion unless you have a definition first.

除非你先有了某个“定义”,否则你就不可能真的有某种“情绪”

 

If you don't know the definition of something, you have absolutely no idea how to feel about it

如果,你对某个事物“一无所知”(毫无定义),那么,你对它根本就没有感觉(没法感受)

 

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

I do

明白了

 

So how do I reconcile those negative feelings and then knowing that

那我该如何调整我的负面感受,并且知道那个……(你说的这一切)?

 

But then put out the frequency or the vibration of that which I want.

然后,再散发出我所“想要”的频率或震动?

 

巴夏:

No

不!

 

Not what you want, what you need!

不是你所“想要”的,而是你所“需要”的!

 

问:

Need.

我所需要的

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的!

 

In other words, want what you need, not what the ego wants

换句话说,“想要”你所“需要”的,而不是你的小我想要的

 

Because that often is not in alignment with what you actually need

因为,很多时候,“小我想要的”和“你真正需要的”并不一致

 

问:

OK

好的!

 

巴夏:

Now, again, the idea is

再次提醒你:

 

As soon as you let go of a belief, our vibration has changed

一旦你释放掉一个信念,那你的振频马上就改变了

 

And it becomes more representative of what it is you need to attract in your life

而你所想要的,慢慢地也会变成你所需要的,并且会被吸引到你生活中来

 

Please remember

请记住:

 

These idea of The Law Of Attraction, you don't have to learn to be the vibration to attract what you need

关于“吸引力法则”,你不需要学习“如何保持在能够吸引你所需要的事物的振频上”

 

You're already giving off that core frequency, that's your true essential self.

你已经在辐射出你的核心频率,也就是真正本质上的“你”

 

All you have to do is get out of the way of the vibration that you're giving off that attract everything you need.

你需要做的全部,就是不要“挡道”,不要阻碍你辐射出来的、能够吸引来你所需要的一切事物的核心振频

 

By letting go of beliefs that are obscuring that vibration

你只需要释放那些会“遮蔽”(打乱)你的核心振频的信念

 

You don't have to learn that vibration

你不需要学习如何“是”这个振频

 

You just have to stop impeding that vibration.

你只需要停止“阻碍”这个振频

 

That's a big difference, isn't it?

这两个区别很大,是不是?

 

问:

Yes, that make complete sense.

是的,你说的太有道理了!

 

巴夏:

I know! That's why I said it.

我知道!所以我才这么说 !

 

 【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()