笑笑  巴夏Bashar

 2020-04-24

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/a0956m60t9y.html

 

 

问:

I get a lot of messages to have an unconditional love for everybody, friends and family

我接收到很多信息,都说要无条件地爱着每个人,无条件地爱家人和朋友

 

巴夏:

Yes, like I just said, anyone and everything

是的,就像我刚才说的,爱一切的人事物!

 

Unconditional doesn't mean that you still don't have preference

无条件,并不意味着,你不能有你自己的喜爱与偏好

 

It doesn't mean you don't have the ability to observe when something is not compatible with your preferred vibration

并不意味着,当出现与你的频率不相匹配的事物时,你没能力察觉到

 

Unconditional doesn't mean you fold

无条件,并不意味着你“屈服”

 

It means that you allow others to be what they choose to be, knowing that you can also simultaneously choose to be who you prefer to be.

而是说,你允许他人选择他们的样子,同时,你知道,你也可以选择成为“所喜爱的自己”

 

So why not be unconditional?

所以,为什么不“无条件”呢?

 

Since they can only affect you if you agree to be affected.

毕竟,只有在你允许的情况下,别人才能真正影响到你

 

Yes?

你说是吧?

 

问:

I'm having a hard time knowing when to walk away from certain friends if they're a little abusive or...

我很难搞清楚,自己应该在什么时候离开那些会施暴虐待的朋友

 

Ah!

~~~

 

巴夏:

If you recognize that they are being abusive, what is so difficult about recognizing when to walk away?

如果你意识到他们在施暴虐待,那么,你应该何时离开,这又有什么难的呢?

 

What holds you there?

是什么让你留在哪里呢?

 

Do you believe you deserve the abuse?

你是否认为自己就应该被虐待呢?

 

问:

No!

不!

 

巴夏:

Then why do you keep abusing yourself?

那么,你为什么不断地虐待自己呢?

 

Isn't that self abuse if you expose yourself to the abuse of another?

把自己暴露在施虐者面前,这难道不是“自我虐待”吗?

 

问:

What do you do if have a child that doesn't respect you, abuse you?

如果你的孩子,不尊重你、虐待你,那你会怎么做呢?

 

You can't walk away from your child.

你又不能离开自己的孩子

 

巴夏:

Well, again, a child does require guidance from the parent

孩子确实需要父母的教导

 

But do understand that the child will perceive if you're not respecting yourself, so why should they respect you?

但请务必明白:如果你不尊重自己,孩子是能感知到的,那么,他们怎么可能尊敬你呢?

 

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes!

明白!

 

巴夏:

So if you don't self-respect, no one's going to give you a reflection of respect.

所以,如果你不尊重自己,那么,没人能给予你一个“尊重”的影射

 

You can learn a lot from the child

你可以从孩子身上学到很多东西

 

By respecting yourself and then receiving the reflection of respect.

通过(先)尊重自己,然后,接收到(孩子)尊敬你的影射

 

Not that they have to choose that

并不是说,他们一定要选择这么做

 

But then, from a position of self-respect, you will be inspired to understand how to guide them into a position of self-respect for themselves.

而是说,当你处在一个“尊重自己”位置(频率),那么,(自然而然)你就会有所启发,知道如何引导孩子进入“自我尊重”的位置(频率)

 

Because again it is everyone's duty to be of the vibration where they don't necessarily have to foist anything negative on someone else

每个人都有责任,让自己保持在“不把任何负面的东西,强加在别人身上”的频率上

 

Because the only reason people do that is because they don't believe in their own self empowerment.

有些人之所以会这么做(强迫他人),其唯一原因就是:因为,他们不相信自己的强大之处

 

So when you respect yourself, you will come from a place that will inspire you to teach the child how to respect themselves.

所以,当你尊重自己,那么,你所处之地(状态),将会启发你:教导孩子,学会如何尊重自己

 

Because showing someone else disrespect means you're not respecting yourself.

因为,对他人不尊重,意味着你不尊重自己

 

Yes?

你说是吧?

 

问:

Yes.

是的!

 

巴夏:

So they may be reflecting your lack of respect for yourself, because you expose yourself to abuse and you stand there and take it.

所以,他们可能向你“映射”出你缺乏对自我的尊重,因为当你面对虐待的时候,你只是站在那里,默默忍受着

 

What's the respect?

何来尊重?

 

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes!

是的!

 

巴夏:

But if you walk away, then you earn the respect within yourself

但是,如果你走开了,那么,在你内心中,你赢得了对自己的尊重

 

Yes?

是不是这样呢?

 

问:

Yes.

是的!

 

巴夏:

And when you have earned self-respect, you can get more reflections of respect from others

当你赢得了对自己的尊重,那么,你就能从其他人那里,获得更多的尊重(的影射)

 

And you can teach your children how to respect themselves by showing them that there are limits to what you will accept

你通过向孩子展示自己“有限的接受”,教导孩子如何尊重自己

 

And by walking away, you show self-respect

而在你走开的时候(离开施虐者),你就表现出了“对自己的尊重”

 

And thus act as an example for them of how to respect themselves.

你的这种行为,就是他们“学习如何尊重自己”的榜样

 

It all fits together nicely now, doesn't it?

(就像拼图一样)都契合在一起了,是吧?

 

问:

Yes.

是的

 

巴夏:

Does this help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, very much! Thank you so much!

是的,非常有帮助!太感谢您了!

 

巴夏:

Our deepest respect to you.

向你致我们最深的敬意

 

问:

Same!

同致!

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/d0194j554dn.html

 

《真正的强大》

 

巴夏:

We once told a little story about a star ship

我曾讲过一个小故事,是关于一艘宇宙飞船的

 

that visited planets

这艘飞船访问过很多星球

 

and when they visited a planet

有一次,他们到达一个星球

 

of people who had never met them before

这星球上的人,从没见过他们

 

the people on the planet said tell us about your star ship how powerful is it?

这些人问他们:“跟我们说说你们的飞船吧!祂到底有多强大呢?”

 

The captain of the star ship said: Well, it is so powerful that it could actually destroy your planet in the blink of an eye

飞船的船长说:“啊!祂是如此的强大,在眨眼间,就能毁掉你们整个星球”

 

The person said: Oh! That's very powerful,

他们继续说到:“哇!那真是太厉害了!”

 

But the captain said

但船长回答:

 

No that's not what makes us powerful though,

“我们很强大,倒不是因为有这个能力”

 

what makes us powerful is

“真正使我们强大的”

 

that it has that ability and we would never use it to do that.

“是我们有这个能力,却从不会它来做这样破坏的事”

 

That's what makes us powerful

“这才是我们真正强大之处!”

 

Make sense?

你明白吗?

 

问:

Absolutely. Thank you.

明白!谢谢!

 

巴夏:

The greatest power requires the gentlest touch

要启动最强大的力量,你只需要轻轻一碰

 

Because if it is that great power why would it need to force itself on anything?

因为,这力量如果真的有这么强大,那么,它为何需要把自己强加在其他人事物上呢?

 

The things that truly have power, people will gravitate to

真正有力量的东西,人们都会被祂所吸引的

 

if someone attempts to force an idea on someone

如果某人试图把某种观念强加在其他人身上

 

they are actually saying they don't believe in the power of that idea themselves.

那他们其实是在说(那表明了):他们不相信自己所相信的理念的力量

 

They're actually trying to convince themselves that it has power by attempting to force it on someone else.

于是通过强加在别人身上,让自己相信这理念是有力量的

 

That which is truly powerful never needs to be forced

真正有力量的理念,根本不需要强加

 

People will find it

人们会找到它

 

Teach them that and see how your world changes

(所以)去教人们这些(真正有力量的理念),然后看看你们的世界会有何改变吧!

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()