https://v.qq.com/x/page/b0364uig0o1.html

 

问:

Good evening 

晚上好 !

 

Willa

Evening to you then 

你好,晚上好!

 

问:

I guess my question has to do with balancing the heart and the mind 

我想,我的问题是关于 的平衡

 

Willa

Yes 

好的

 

问:

The personality that I seem to have given myself is one that incline to, I guess, mental space, the cerebral space 

我想,我个性倾向于思想空间,在脑力方面比较擅长

 

And I find it very challenging to... 

我发现,对我来说,非常有挑战的是 ……

 

Willa

I'll be let Bashar handle this one if you don't mind 

如果你不介意的话,我让巴夏来回答这个问题

 

问:

All right. 

好的

 

巴夏:

All right, please proceed. 

好的,请继续

 

问:

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You're talking about the heart and the mind 

你说的是心和脑

 

And balance between the two 

以及二者之间的平衡

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

巴夏:

Do you understand that you have your higher mind? 

你明白,你有你的高我吧?

 

问:

Yes 

是的

 

And you understand that it sends through the mind through the physical mind to the heart 

要知道,你的高我发送能量,穿过 ,到达

 

Which then acts as a reflector 

心,作为一个反射装置

 

And comes back into the physical mind then project out in your reality 

将这股能量反射给 ,然后再投射到你的实相中

 

And that's the balance 

这就是平衡

 

That you have to allow the mind to be transparent enough 

你的 必须足够透明

 

To allow the heart to reflect the higher mind

透明到 能够反射高我(高我的能量能够穿过

 

in a way that the physical mind can utilize for projecting into your reality to create 

从而使 能够利用从 那里反射过来的能量

 

by filtering into the belief systems whatever the symbolic reflection may then need to be 

再经过信念系统过滤后,创造出任何你所需要的象征性反射物

 

To show you what is going on 

从而将正在发生的事情展示给你看

 

What filters may exist in the belief system

显示出可能存在于信念系统中的 过滤器

 

Within the mind, within the physical mind 

也就是你 中的 过滤器

 

That the higher mind and the heart hold between

而你的 夹在高我和 中间

 

and project from 

能量也是从高我和 投射而来

 

Is this making some sense to you as we are explaining? 

这样解释,你能理解吗?

 

问:

To some degree 

能理解一点点吧

 

I guess 

我猜想 ……

 

Could you say that one more time.. 

你能再说一遍吗?

 

巴夏:

Imagine a picture here 

想象这里有一幅画

 

That you have a higher mind and is nonphysical 

(上面是)你的高我,是非物质形态的

 

And you have your physical mind in the center 

中间是你的 (物质心智)

 

That is your persona 

也就是你的 人格

 

Yes?

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes

明白

 

巴夏:

That is made of the beliefs and emotions and thoughts 

它由信念、情感和思想构成

 

That create the ego structure 

组建出了 小我 的结构

 

And then exhibits its behavior in your physical reality 

然后,在你们的物质世界中呈现出它的行为

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白

 

巴夏:

And then you have the heart 

接下来,就是你的 (下方)

 

Which has its own intelligence 

心,有着它自己的智慧

 

Has its own awareness. 

有它自己的意识

 

The higher mind will then send like a beam if you wish an analogy to the heart 

用比喻来讲的话,就像是:高我朝 的方向发射出一束光

 

That get reflected back to the mind 

这束光被 反射回到

 

And gets filtered through the belief systems 

然后经过(脑中)信念系统过滤后

 

And gets projected outward

再投射出去

 

in the idea of your physical experience 

也就是你的物质体验

 

You have your physical eyes which created parallax 

你们的眼睛会形成视差

 

Which create a three dimensional experience for you physically 

制造出三维空间的 物质 体验

 

But you have the idea of the higher mind and the heart which also has parallax in this direction 

但你们的高我和 ,在这个方向上(竖着的),也有视差

 

To create a reality emotionally 

能够制造出 情感 的体验(实相)

 

So that there is depth to physical reality 

这样,你们的物质世界才会有深度(远近之分)

 

So it feels real, 

才会让你感到 真实

 

Otherwise it wouldn't 

否则就不会

 

Because it is an illusion. 

因为它只不过是幻相

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yeah 

明白

 

巴夏:

So you have these two different kinds of parallax 

所以,你有两种不同的 视差

 

With physical mind in the center 

的视差处在中间

 

But the idea is that all this energy is filtering through the belief system that is what makes up the persona. 

所有的这些经过信念系统过滤的 能量 组成了你的 人格

 

The foundation of the persona 

这些能量是你的人格的基础

 

To allow you to get the reflection from those different parallax views coming back to you

通过这些不同的 视差视图 ,你获得了反射回来的 影像

 

So you can always have guidance system to know what beliefs you are holding on to 

这样你时刻都能有一个引导系统,让你知道你紧抓不放的信念系统是什么

 

And thus can make course corrections and adjustments as you go. 

并且可以随时做线路修正与调整

 

Is this helping at all 

这么解释,是否对你有帮助呢?

 

Or am I only confusing you? 

还是让你更糊涂了?

 

问:

It is helping 

当然有帮助了

 

I guess it's more so 

我想,更多的是 ……

 

I guess it's more so me trying to feel my emotional body more 

我想,我更多的想去感受我的情绪体

 

Because sometimes it feels like there is disconnect, I don't... 

因为,有时候我感觉自己断开连接了,我不 ……

 

巴夏:

But the disconnect is what we are saying

但我们要说的是:

 

would only come from the idea of a fundamental belief in this disconnection 

断开连接,只会来源于你的一个根本性信念,认为自己断开连接了

 

Because even though you may have that experience 

因为,即使你体验到自己断开连接

 

You have to be connected in order to create an experience of disconnection 

但你必须处在连接的状态,才能创造出断开连接的体验

 

And it's all right to have the experience 

有这样的体验也没关系(也是好的)

 

But you have to always know 

但你要时刻知道:

 

In order to move forward 

为了能够前进

 

That the only way you can have an experience of disconnection 

唯一能够让你体验到 断开连接 的方式

 

Is if you're connected 

就是你是处在 连接着 的状态

 

If you really disconnected 

如果你真的断开连接了

 

You wouldn't exist. 

那你根本就不存在

 

You cannot be disconnected from source 

你是没办法跟 源头 断开连接的

 

But you can use your connection to create an experience of disconnection 

但你可以运用跟你的 连接 ,制造出 断开连接 的体验

 

问:

Interesting 

有意思!

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

这么解释,可以吗?

 

问:

Yeah, OK 

是的, OK

 

巴夏:

Is this helping? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

It is, thank you 

是的,谢谢!

 

巴夏:

It's all about your definition 

一切都关乎你的 定义

 

And this is why we always encourage all of you to be very clear and very precise 

这就是为什么我们一直鼓励你们所有人,要非常清晰明确地

 

And know consciously what you are defining yourself to be 

并且有意识地知道 你是怎么定义自己的

 

Because it is all about that definition and your belief in it that creates your experience of your reality. 

因为所有你的实相的体验,都是由你的定义和信念创造的

 

And now in this day and age 

而如今,在现在这样的时代里

 

It is more important than ever to be very precise about that definition 

相比过去,非常明确地知道自我的定义,就显得更为重要

 

Because you can have a definition that to you might seem like you're on track 

因为,对你而言,你可以有一个看似你是走在轨道上的定义

 

But when you might give it a little bit of analysis 

但如果你稍微分析一下

 

You may find that 

你可能会发现:

 

you are still containing a little bit of a contradictory concept within it 

这个定义中,仍然包含一丁点与之相矛盾的观念

 

That isn't allow you to be the pure representation of what you would prefer 

正在不允许(阻止)你成为 全然的、你真正喜好的

 

And even that little tiny bit of contradictory definition within it

即使与你的定义相矛盾的观念,只有那么一丁点

 

is not the definition that is most aligned with you 

那也说明,这个定义与 真正的你 并不是最相匹配的

 

问:

Wow, thank you. 

哇喔!谢谢你!

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense? 

你觉得这有道理吗?

 

问:

Very much so. 

非常有道理!

 

巴夏:

Does this help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,有!

 

Thank you 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

You are welcome 

不客气!

 

 

视差 (百度百科)

 

视差 (PARALLAX) 指摄影机中观景窗和镜头所取到的景框的差异。

 

观测者在两个不同位置看同一物体的方向之差。比如,当你伸出一个手指放在眼前,先闭上右眼,用左眼看它;再闭上左眼,用右眼看它,会发现手指相对远方的物体的位置有了变化,这就是从不同角度去看同一点的视差。视差可用观测者的两个不同位置之间的距离(基线)在天体处的张角来表示。

 

 

 

因为人的左、右眼有间距,造成两眼的视角存在细微的差别,而这样的差别会让两只眼睛分别观察的景物有一点点的位移。

 

人类之所以能够产生有空间感的立体视觉效果,恰恰就是这种在医学上被称之为视差的位移,在大脑中的有机合成。大开眼界就是视差的作用结果。同一个人的不同眼睛,观察事物的结果尚不尽相同,不同人的眼睛,自然更是相去甚远。

 

别忘了:如果两眼之间没有 3CM 的距离,那么你永远无法享受 3D

 

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()