https://v.qq.com/x/page/g01755tcz5h.html

 

 问:

Good day, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

你好!

 

问:

Thank you so much for being here with us.

非常感谢你与我们同在

 

I'd like to continued a conversation that we had earlier with a women with a blind daughter.

我想继续聊聊之前提到的那个女人和她的失明的女儿

 

And you spoke about Themes.

你谈到了生命的课题

 

Then she has a Themes.

她也有她的生命课题

 

And I'm trying to understand that manifestation, or believing passionately, having passion,

我想知道,如果一个人的生命课题还没完成,

 

may not even translation to anything, if there's a theme, that's has not been finished.

那她的显化、相信,激情等等,可能就无法实现

 

巴夏:

In a sense, but that's part of the theme.

某种意义上说是对的,但这也是生命课题的一部分

 

In other words, allowing yourself to explore whatever may seem to be an obstacle is usually the theme

换句话说,让自己去探索任何看似是障碍的东西,通常就是生命课题

 

And exploring it fully is usually what allows you to turn the energy

尽可能完整地去体验这个障碍,这股能量

 

that was heretofore experienced as an obstacle into the energy of your passion.

可以让你将障碍转变为你的激情,你的能量

 

So it's all connected, it's all one thing, it's all one act.

所以这一切都是相关的,都是同一件事,都是同样的行动

 

All of the themes that you chose to explore have the capability of being turned into the energy of passion.

你选择探索的所有生命课题,都可以转化为激情的能量

 

It's up to you to decide how to do that.

这取决于你决定怎么做

 

问:

So I have experienced Groundhog Day for about 10 years.

我体验了大约10年的《土拨鼠之日》(经典灵性电影)

 

巴夏:

You're talking about the idea of a repetitive exploration.

你说的是重复性探索

 

问:

Yes, a repetitive life. Thing not manifesting.

是的,重复同样生活。想要的事情都无法显化

 

巴夏:

Thing not manifesting.

想要的事情无法显化

 

First of all, it is not possible for nothing to not manifest.

首先,不可能什么都不显化的

 

There is always the manifestation.

显化一直都在进行

 

So you obviously can manifest, yes?

那么你很显然你能显化,对吧?

 

问:

Yes, I keep manifest the same things over and over again.

是的,我一直在一遍又一遍地显化相同的东西

 

巴夏:

All right. And what does that teach you?

好!那这在教你什么呢?

 

And what is that thing?

你一直在显化什么东西呢?

 

问:

Continuous illness issue.

长期的病痛问题

 

巴夏:

Such as?

比如?

 

问:

I call it my mystery illness, nobody can figure out what it is.

我把它称为神秘疾病,没有人能找出它的病因

 

巴夏:

May I ask you a question.

我可以问你一个问题吗

 

I'm going to do a little doctoring here.

我这回要当个医生

 

And do a little probing, if you don't mind.

如果你不介意的话,我要做个病情诊断

 

问:

Please do!

请便!

 

巴夏:

All right!

好的!

 

Tap Tap Tap Tap.

哒哒哒哒(搭脉)

 

Let's listen to that heart, shall we?

让我们听听心跳,好吗?

 

Thump Thump Thump Thump

扑通扑通扑通扑通

 

The idea here is when you make, I'll use this word, an attempt to manifest something different,

当你决定要显化一个不同的东西

 

and it doesn't occur, or the same thing occurs,

而它并没有出现,或者说,事情还是按平常一样发生

 

How do you feel?

你感觉如何?

 

问:

I personally feel like I am failing, because I believe in the law of attraction

我会觉得自己很失败,因为我相信吸引力法则

 

巴夏:

Do you understand the law of attraction, is really the question.

真正的问题是:你真的明白吸引力法则吗?

 

Do you understand really how it works?

你知道它是如何运作的吗?

 

Maybe not.

也许不懂

 

问:

I guess not.

可能我还真不懂

 

巴夏:

All right.

好!

 

Have you heard us talk about the idea of not basing how you feel on what happens outside your.

你有没有听过我们说的:不要基于外在发生的事情  来决定你内在的感受

 

问:

Yes.

听过。

 

巴夏:

You have?

你真的听过?

 

问:

I know it from other sources as well.

我从其他渠道知道的

 

巴夏:

And yet?

然而

 

问:

I very connected to why it didn't happen.

我还是很困惑:为什么它没有发生呐

 

巴夏:

So why should it surprise you that the same thing keeps happening

那么你为什么会觉得你日复一日的生活很奇怪呢?

 

to show you that you're constantly basing

因为同样的事情不断发生在你身上,就是在告诉你

 

how you feel on what happens physically

你一直都由外在发生的事情来决定你内在的感受

 

instead of simply deciding how you're going to feel regardless of what happens

而不是你自己决定你自己感受,不论外面发生什么事

 

Because deciding that you will feel joy, no matter what happens

因为你下定决心:不管发生什么,你都很喜乐

 

is the mark that you've actually changed,

这就标志着你真正改变了

 

not whether it happens on the outside or not

而不是外在是否改变了

 

because if you still react to the outside with disappointment and frustration,

如果你对外在的事件仍感到失望和沮丧

 

Then all you're actually doing is reinforcing the fact that you actually haven't changed.

那么你其实在强化你还没改变,这个事实(信念)

 

Therefore, why should the outside?

那么,外在怎么可能改变呢?

 

You see that's the paradox.

你明白这个悖论不?

 

If you still react to the idea that the outside hasn't changed,

如果你对外在还没改变,这种情况心生反应(情绪)

 

then you haven't changed.

那么你还没有改变

 

Therefore, the outside can't.

因此,外在无法改变

 

because you haven't actually changed.

因为你还没有真正改变

 

The mark of true change is to behave differently even if the outside still looks the same,

真正的改变的标志是:即使外在一样,你的行动却不一样

 

then you have really changed.

然后你才真的改变了

 

Because you don't care what the outside looks like.

因为你不在乎外在看起来怎么样

 

You just decide what you're going to be,

你决定你的态度

 

who you are going to be,

你决定你要成为什么样的人

 

how you're going to feel

你决定你的感受

 

Be--Cause

Be 存在状态 >>> Cause 导致(决定)

 

Because why?

为什么呢?

 

Be--Cause,

Be >> Cause 存在状态导致(决定)事件的发展

 

That's why.

这才是真正的原因

 

Because that's what you prefer.

因为那是你所喜欢的

 

That's why.

这就是为什么

 

You don't need another reason . There is no other choice

你不需要其他理由,不需要其他选择

 

But to feel the way you prefer to feel regardless of what's going on around

你只是在感受你喜欢的感受,不论周围在发生什么事情

 

And when you do that, then you give the outside the true opportunity to reflect it to,

当你这样做的时候,你就给外在机会去映射你改变了

 

But if you have if you keep bringing in the idea the expectation that you're waiting for the outside to change

但如果你还执着、期待、等待外在的改变

 

to reflect the change you say you've made on the inside

来映射你说的:你的内在已经改变

 

you haven't changed.

那说明你没有改变

 

Therefore, the outside won't.

于是外在还是不变

 

That's the circle your creating.

于是你就这样不断恶性循环

 

That's why it keeps repeating

这就是为什么你不断重复地过同一种日子

 

Because you keep saying I changed,

因为你一直在说我变了我变了

 

but then you keep peaking at the outside to see if that's true,

然后你时不时喵喵外在世界,看看是不是真的有所改变

 

instead of just saying it's true.

而不是说:我已经变了

 

Regardless of what's going on, I am a joyful being

不管发生了什么事,我都很喜乐!

 

Regardless of what's going on,

如泰山崩于前而不变色

 

Then you've changed, then the outside can reflect it.

于是你真的变了,然后在外在便映射出来你的改变

 

Make sense?

有道理么?

 

问:

Absolutely

真有道理啊!

 

巴夏:

Do you feel you have the ability to truly just choose to be a vibration of your preference,

你觉得你有能力,选择保持在你喜欢的振频上(凡事喜乐)

 

regardless of what's going on in your physical reality.

不论现实世界发生什么事情吗?

 

问:

The last two weeks I had a download just like that, and it's the hardest time of my life

过去的两周是我生命中最艰难的日子,那时我有类似的感悟

 

巴夏:

Congratulations. Congratulations.

恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀!恭喜恭喜,恭喜你!

 

Remember many of you have, over the course of years,

记住,你们中的许多人

 

called yourselves some kind of a kindergarten. you're not!

多年来都认为自己还只是在上幼儿园

 

Earth is a master class.

地球是一个研究生课程(大师级课程)

 

So you are strong for choosing to be on earth

你们选择投胎在地球上,因为你们的灵魂足够强大

 

to turn that much darkness and that much difficulty into light and effortlessness

强大到可以将如此沉重的黑暗与困难,转化为明亮的光与轻松不费力

 

Earth is a master university, not a kindergarten

地球是一个研究生院,而不是个幼儿园

 

So it's going to be challenging, that's all right

挑战是不可避免的,但那也没事

 

Because you are strong enough to handle it.

因为你们都足够强大,有能力去解决它

 

That's why you chose to be on earth.

这就是为什么你选择来地球

 

It's a master class

这是一个大师级课程(研究生)

 

Never think less of yourself

千万不要小瞧了自己

 

You are all graduating with a Masters degree, do you understand?

你们都将获得一个硕士毕业文凭,知道吗?

 

So it's all right if the homework is a little challenging.

如果作业有点难的话,那也没事

 

It's all right.

没事的

 

You'll get through it You'll figure it out.

你们会做好作业的   你们的考试都会过的

 

We have faith in you.

我们对你们有信心

 

But the question is...

重要的问题是

 

问:

Do I have faith?

我是否对自己有信心

 

巴夏:

Thank you!

谢谢你!

 

All right, A+

好,100分!(A+ 美国最高分)

 

 

《奇迹课程》 节选:

 

只要你能做到下面这一点,慧见、幸福、由痛苦解脱、彻底由罪咎脱身,这一切对你有如探囊取物。你只须如此说,但务必诚心诚意,而且毫不保留,因救恩的大能就在这几句话中:

 

我应对我所看见的一切负责。

我所经验到的感受全是我的选择,我想完成之事也都出于我的决定。

我所经历到的一切,都是我自己招惹来的,我所得到的一切也都是我自己祈求来的。

 

不论面对什么遭遇,都不要再骗你自己是如何的无助。只要承认自己犯了错误,你就无须承受任何贻害之苦了。

 

 【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()