https://v.qq.com/x/page/n0324hmlw6q.html

 

 

问:

Bashar 

巴夏

 

巴夏:

Good day to you 

你好!

 

问:

My first question is 

我的第一个问题是

 

Can you distinguish what is that fine line between following your highest excitement and being irresponsible. 

如何区分跟随最高兴奋不负责任?它们的界线是什么?

 

So for example 

比如说

 

Like 

就像

 

You just lay in bed, because it's exciting at what... 

我躺在床上上网,因为这很舒服,也很兴奋……

 

巴夏:

Well, yes! Yes! 

我明白!

 

The fine line is based on your ability to discern more clearly 

二者的界线在于,你是否能够清楚地辨别出

 

The difference between an action taken that is really representative of excitement 

你的行动是出发于真正的兴奋

 

And an action taken based on anxiety that is being disguised as excitement 

还是出发于焦虑伪装而成的兴奋

 

So the more you can tell the difference between excitement and anxiety 

所以,你越是能够分辨出兴奋和焦虑的区别

 

The more you are willing to not be in denial about a fear-based belief that you may be holding onto 

你越是能够不抗拒自己内在的基于恐惧的信念

 

The more you are willing to allow all your beliefs to be conscious and not unconscious, 

你越是能够有意识地觉察到你的信念(而非无意识)

 

The easier it will be for you to tell the difference 

那你会变得越来越容易分辨出二者的区别

 

Between an action taken out of anxiety 

出发于焦虑的行动

 

Which would usually then express itself in some way shape or form that might be akin to irresponsibility 

这样的行动,表现出来的,往往就近似于不负责任

 

And your ability to actually act responsibly 

负责任的行动的能力

 

Your ability to respond 

就是你对事件做出应对的能力

 

Response Ability 

应对能力responsibly 拆开成两个单词)

 

In the idea of alignment with your true self. 

说明你和你的真我相一致

 

So you have to have honest self-evaluation 

所以,你需要诚实地进行自我检视

 

And more conscious awareness of any definitions within you that are out of alignment with your truth 

有意识地觉察到你内在任何与真我不一致的定义

 

And when you do that 

当你不断地这么做了

 

you will know the difference. 

你就会弄清楚二者的区别

 

You have to also look holistically 

你还要以全局的视角来看待一切

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

巴夏:

This is what we’re saying is the whole picture. 

就是我们所说的整张图片

 

It's not just about you. 

因为这一切不仅仅只关系到你

 

It's about all the interactions that you also co-create in your reality 

你在你的实相中所公共创造的所有的互动

 

That are reflections of you to a great degree 

很大程度上,反射出了

 

But also serve as reflections for others 

但也服务了他人,也反射出他人” 

 

So the idea is to know that 

所以,你需要知道

 

You are as powerful as you need to be 

你已经足够强大

 

To experience whatever it is that is relevant for you to experience 

有能力去创造任何与你相关的体验

 

Without having to harm yourself or anyone else in order to experience it. 

根本不需要通过伤害自己或者他人,才能体验到

 

And therefore, 

因此

 

The idea of acting responsibly 

负责任的行动

 

Automatically contains the holistic picture of what's the best for all concerned 

自动包含了对所有人事物都是最佳利益的整体的图片

 

Because you know that the best for all concerned 

因为你知道,如果对所有人事物都是最佳利益的

 

Would automatically contain what's best for you 

那自然而然,对你也是最佳利益

 

Because you're part of the all 

因为你是整体中的一部分

 

So you don't have to come from the individual point of view of me me me 

所以,你无需出发于个人的角度,我!我!我!

 

What's best for me first, 

优先思考:什么对我是最好的

 

Because if you are coming from the point of view of what's best for all 

因为如果你是从什么对整体是最好的角度出发

 

You know that your automatically taken care of 

那你就会知道,自己肯定会被照顾得很好的!

 

问:

That's great 

说得太好了!

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah! That helps! 

是的!很有帮助!

 

-----

----《奇迹课程》第212节---

 

 只要你做到这一点,慧见、幸福、由痛苦中解脱、彻底由罪中脱身,这一切都会恩赐给你。你只须如此说,但必须诚心诚意,而且毫不保留,因救恩的大能就在这些话中:

 

我应对自己所看见的一切负责。

 

我所经验到的感受是出于自己的选择,我有意完成的目标也是出于自己的决定。

 

我所经历到的一切,都是我自己招惹来的,我所接受的也是自己祈求来的。

 

 【全線閱讀】《巴夏》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()