close

笑笑  巴夏Bashar

2019-10-22

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/t0326mtn7fd.html

 

 

问:

The previous person asked the blockages of following your excitement 

前面的人说他在 跟随最高兴奋 方面的堵塞

 

And you said what are those 

你问他,哪些堵塞了?

 

And some of them are monetary or relationships 

他说,一部分是金钱,一部分是关系

 

巴夏:

Yes, there are many different kinds of negative beliefs 

是的!你们地球人有很多不同的负面信念

 

And relationships to things that people on your planet have that are handled in a negative way 

在和事物的关系中,你们的处理方式很多也都是消极负面的

 

问:

But I mean with other people. 

但我问的是与人的关系

 

So if you have a feeling that excitement that you... is going to affect the relationship with a loved one. 

假如说,我跟随我的最高兴奋,但是,我的这种行为却影响到 我和我所爱的人的关系

 

Then there's a conflict there 

那这不是有冲突吗?

 

巴夏:

No! Your definition is creating a conflict. 

不!你对这种情况的定义 才会带来冲突

 

If you actually are acting on your highest excitement truly 

如果你真的在你的最高兴奋上,去行动

 

If you really are. And not just disguising anxiety as excitement 

如果你真的是这样,而不是把焦虑伪装成兴奋

 

Remember this take honest self-examination and the ability to discern the difference between actual excitement and anxiety being disguised as excitement 

记住,这需要你诚实地自我检视,并且,可以区别 真正的兴奋 焦虑伪装成的兴奋 的不同之处

 

But if you really, really, in alignment truly with your highest excitement that is the most loving thing you can do for anyone. 

如果你真的,真的和你的最高兴奋是一致的,那么,这是你为任何人 所能做的最有爱的事

 

Because you're being yourself and then they know who they are in a relationship with 

因为你是在做你自己,而且,他们也知道 和他们相处的你的真实样子

 

And if they don't prefer to be in a relationship with someone being their true self 

但是,如果他们不想和一个做真实自我的人有关系

 

Then you've learned a lesson 

而且,你也学到了你的功课

 

And you can lovingly let them on their way to find out whoever it is they would rather be interacting with 

那么,你可以带着爱,看着他们走他们的路,允许他们去找他们想结交的任何人

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

There is no conflict there. 

这根本就不存在冲突

 

You're doing the most loving thing by being yourself. 

当你做自己,你就是在做最有爱的事

 

Because then you give people the opportunity to decide whether they actually want to interact with you or not 

因为你给其他人机会,让他们决定是否真的想跟你互动

 

Is this making some sense? 

这么说,你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的,明白!

 

Yes! Unfortunately! 

太不幸了!真是这样!

 

巴夏:

Why is that unfortunate? 

为什么会是不幸的呢?

 

问:

Well, like you say it, requires 

…… 就像你说的,这需要 ……

 

巴夏:

But remember that

你还要记住:

 

by being yourself you also give other people the opportunity to match the frequency should they so desire. 

当你做自己,你也在给其他人机会,让他们可以和这个振频相匹配,前提是如果他们想的话

 

But that doesn't mean they have to 

但不意味着他们一定要这么做

 

Remember we're talking about unconditional love. 

记住,我们说的是 无条件的爱

 

If it's conditional, it's not love. 

如果是有条件的,那就不是爱

 

So the phrase unconditional love is actually redundant 

所以说, 无条件的爱 其实是多余的

 

Because love is unconditional. 

因为爱,就是无条件的

 

Anything else isn't love 

除此之外,都不是爱

 

It's some interpretation. some symbol, some representation, some half measure 

而是某种解说,某种符号,某种象征物,某种 半成品

 

Make sense? 

明白吗?

 

问:

That's good! thank you! I love you!

说得真好!谢谢您!我爱您!

 

巴夏:

our unconditional love to you all 

我也无条件地爱你们所有人!

 

 

 

《如何化解关系中的困难?》

 

问:

Bashar, I'm having a very difficult personal relationship. 

巴夏,我在人际关系方面遇到非常大的困难

 

What lessons am I supposed to be learning from this? 

我该从中学到什么教训呢?

 

巴夏:

What have you learned about yourself so far? What have you learned about what you do prefer and what you don't? 

到目前为止,你对自己有没有什么新的认识?你有没有发现什么是你所真正喜欢的,什么是你所不喜欢的呢?

 

问:

I learned that I don't like unhappiness and difficulty. 

我发现我不喜欢不开心和困难

 

巴夏:

Oh, alright. Will you decide to make changes that are more in line with what you prefer? 

好的!那你是否下定决心,做一些改变,朝着你所喜欢的方向发展?

 

Will you stand up for who you know you are? 

你是否会坚持做 你所知道的你自己呢?

 

问:

Yes. 

会!

 

巴夏:

Will you allow changes to occur trusting that when you change in the direction you prefer you will always attract other individuals who will be more representative of the changes you have made within and that it won't matter whether you are dealing with the same individual or not? 

你是否允许(外在世界的)改变,并且相信:当你朝着你所喜欢的方向改变,你总会吸引一些更能代表 你内在的改变 的人,不论这样的人是你原先关系中的人,还是其他一些人?

 

问:

Yes. 

会的!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? 

你确定吗?

 

What else have you learned by being in this relationship? 

你在这样的关系中还学到什么呢?

 

And may I also ask you, what are you defining as difficulty? 

还有,你是怎么定义困难的?

 

Take your time. 

好好想想!

 

问:

We don't see eye to eye on anything. 

我们在什么事情上都找不到共同点

 

巴夏:

So you prefer one idea, one expression. That individual prefers another idea, another expression. 

就是说你喜欢一种观念、一种表现方式,而对方却喜欢另一种观念,另一种表达方式,是吧?

 

So what is difficult about this? 

那这有什么难处呢?

 

问:

It doesn't make for harmonious living. 

会让我们相处得不和谐。

 

巴夏:

Alright. So what's so difficult about that? 

好吧!但这有啥难呢?

 

The idea is that this individual is giving you an opportunity to decide what you prefer. 

要知道,对方是在给你机会,让你决定你到底喜欢什么。

 

If you recognize that what they prefer is not what you prefer, move on. 

如果你发现他所喜欢的,不是你所喜欢的,那你就继续前进呗!

 

What's difficult about this? 

这没啥难的吧?

 

问:

It's not after you've explained it. 

你这么一说,我顿时觉得不难了!

 

巴夏:

Then the next time you feel that you are in a difficult situation, explain it to yourself. 

下次你发现你在关系中又出现困难时,就这么开导自己。

 

Then you will know that you also have the ability to transform "difficulty" into something you prefer it to be. Understand? 

然后,你就会知道 你有能力将困难转化为某些你所喜欢的东西,你能够化腐朽为神奇,化干戈为玉帛,化不可能为可能,谈笑间强弩灰飞烟灭,大方无欲,大道无形,行者无彊,较长河为酥酪,变大地为黄金 ……

 

你就是这么厉害的,你知道吗?

 

I do not wish in any way, shape or form to make light of the situation. I am not making light of your feelings or all the experiences that you go through but it really is this simple. Honest. It really is. 

我不是说你要无视你们的状况,无视你们的感受,无视你们共同有过的经历。但实话实说,解决方法就是这么简单。

 

The idea is that loving them truly is really being willing to let them be who they really want to be, who they are choosing to be and at the same time choosing what you prefer. 

要知道,真正的爱的方式,是允许对方 他们想 的,允许他们选择他们所选择的,同时,选择你自己所喜欢的。

 

That's true love. 

这才是真爱!

 

Sometimes the kindest and most loving thing you can do for another individual is let them find who they would really rather be with. 

有时候,你能为对方做的最有爱、最体贴、最友善、最宽容、最 …… 的事,就是让对方找到 Ta 真正想要一起生活的人。

 

问:

True. 

说得对!

 

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does. I love what you said about guilt. What was it? Being the opposite of...? 

是的。你对 愧疚 的解答我很喜欢。你怎么说来着?是什么的反面?

 

巴夏:

Love. 

爱!

 

问:

Of love. Great. Thanks. 

对,是爱的反面!太棒了!谢谢!

 

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()