问:

Hi, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

 

问:

So I was wondering 

我想知道……

 

I actually recently move to Los Angeles to pursuit career in acting 

我最近刚搬到洛杉矶,去追求我的演艺事业

 

巴夏:

Do you understand that if you are pursuing it, 

你要知道,如果你是在追求它

 

You won't catch it. 

那你就不可能抓住它

 

问:

Oh! OK!

! 好的!

 

巴夏:

You're not pursuing, 

不是要去“追求”

 

You are an actor. 

而是,你就“是”一名演员

 

问:

OK! 

好的!

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白!

 

巴夏:

Keep it present. 

保持在当下就“是”的状态

 

问:

OK! 

!

 

巴夏:

All right, then you can allow what needs to come to you to come to you 

这样,你就可以允许:该来的,来!

 

To manifest 

该显化的,显化!

 

So don't pursue 

所以不要去“追求”

 

Be 

就“是”

 

问:

That make sense! Yeah! 

是的!你说的有道理!

 

That totally make sense, I guess... 

你说的太有道理了,我想……

 

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it. 

我知道,所以我才说!

 

Anything else? 

还有别的问题吗?

 

问:

I guess I was wondering if I was on the right path, 

我之前想问,我是否走在正确的道路上

 

But now it seems silly to ask. 

但现在,我知道这是个愚蠢的问题

 

巴夏:

You do what you do because it excites you to do it 

你做你所做的,仅仅是因为它让你兴奋

 

You do it for its own sake. 

你为了做的本身而做

 

You don't do it because of what you think it will get you 

而不是为了“某个你认为会带给你的结果”而做

 

That makes your excitement conditional. 

否则,你的兴奋变成有条件的兴奋

 

When you do it for its own sake. 

当你是为做而做

 

Because you are so passionate about it. 

因为你是如此的激情满满

 

You can't imagine doing anything else 

你想不到还有什么事是自己想做的

 

You do it in all the ways that you are capable of doing it. 

你浑身解数,十八般武艺都用上,用尽全力地去做

 

You use your imagination

你充分地发挥想象力

 

to do it as often as you can 

为的是让自己能更经常地做

 

In as many ways as you can 

为的是让自己可以用更多的方式来做

 

Whether you have an audience or not 

而不管是否有观众在看你表演

 

Because it's what drives you 

因为表演,是你的驱动力

 

It's what you're passionate about. 

因为表演,是你的激情所在

 

That's when you create the highest probability of opportunities to come to you 

如此,你才可能给自己创造最佳机会

 

To allow you to express it another way 

让自己可以以另一种方式去表演

 

But if you do it only because of what you think needs to happen from it 

但如果你表演,仅仅是因为某些你认为会发生的事

 

What you think it will get you 

或者它会带给你的某种结果

 

What you think is supposed to happen. 

或者某些你所期待发生的事情

 

You're slowing the entire process down 

那你就拖慢了整个过程

 

Because you're making your excitement conditional 

因为你把你的兴奋变成有条件的

 

on what happens on the outside 

你让外在发生的事情来决定你的兴奋

 

Instead of just determining for yourself what's true. 

而不是由你自己心来决定

 

That's how it works. 

这就是它的运作原理

 

That's the paradox 

也是个悖论!

 

 

  【相关阅读】

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()