问:

I'm an actress in New York, and I've believed that you create your own reality for a long time now. 

我是在纽约当演员的。我相信“你创造你的实相”很久了

 

巴夏:

Our perception is that you are in the city called Los Angeles.   

据我感知,你现在是在洛杉矶,是吧?

 

问:

Right, OK. But anyway, I want to know what I can do to speed up my career progress. It isn't 

对的!对的!我想知道,我该怎么做,才能加快我事业的发展?

 

巴夏:

Speed up? 

加快?

 

问:

Yes, well, I want it now,

是的!我现在很想知道

 

I want to do films now, I want to do television now; 

我现在就想拍电影,我现在就想上电视

 

I don't want to wait twenty years. 

我可不想苦苦熬个二十年……

 

巴夏:

All right. Go ahead. 

好啊!你去做啊

 

问:

But what can I do? What do I physically do in my 

那我能做什么呢?我该如何实际行动呢?

 

巴夏:

 Be an actor. Are you? 

你是演员,对吗?

 

问:

Yes, I am. 

是的,没错!

 

巴夏:

Are you sure? 

你确定吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

是的

 

巴夏:

Really? 

真的吗?

 

问:

Yes. 

比珍珠还真

 

巴夏:

Then if you are an actor 

如果你真的是一个演员……

 

问:

I do work at it; I do work at it 

我确实在做演员的工作

 

巴夏:

You what? 

你说什么?

 

问:

I do work in the profession. 

我确实专业演戏

 

巴夏:

So? 

然后呢?

 

问:

But I don't earn my total living doing it. 

但我赚的钱,不够我过日子啊!

 

巴夏:

So what? 

那又如何?

 

问:

And I would like to do that; I would like to totally 

我想演戏,做个出色的演员

 

巴夏:

Then do so. What are you holding on to? 

那就去做!什么限制住了你吗?

 

问:

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you for your help

我不知道,所以来向你求解

 

because I'm doing everything I know in my power to do 

我做了所有力所能及的事了

 

巴夏:

You are. 

这样啊!

 

问:

And I get jobs here and there 

但我也只是偶尔能找到工作

 

巴夏:

Here and there. 

偶尔

 

问:

Yes, but not consistently, not enough to support myself just acting, which is what I like to do. 

是的!我并不是一直都有戏可演。所以,即使我很喜欢演戏,但仅靠演出,我赚的钱根本不够花

 

巴夏:

You are missing the point. 

你弄错了!

 

When you trust that you are an actor, then there will be nothing else that you will want to do, and you won't do anything else.

当你真的相信你是个演员,那你就不会想做其他事,而且你也不会去做其他事

 

 That is what will give you the opportunity to be supported only as an actor. 

只有这样,你才能有机会以“演员”的身份,赚取生活所需的金钱

 

问:

OK. 

好!

 

巴夏:

You follow me? 

你明白吗?

 

问:

Yes, I do. 

是的,我明白了!

 

巴夏:

It is a matter of trust. Once again, the idea is that you are always a 100% idea.

这是一种信任。再说一下,你相信的任何东西,对你都100%是真的

 

 If you are doing something else and you wish to be doing the action, and you say, well, all right, I will work as hard as I can at being an actor, I will be an actor 100%.

如果你做着其他事,还想着当演员,还自我鼓励:“我会尽我最大努力把戏演好,我将成为为一名伟大演员!”

 

 How can you be an actor when you are still 30% something else? 

如果你还有30%是其他身份,你怎么还能当好一名演员呢?

 

You follow me? 

你明白不?

 

问:

Yes, I do. 

是的,明白了!

 

巴夏:

So recognize that you are always a total 100% idea.

要弄明白,你相信的任何东西,对你都100%是真的

 

 If you are still 30% something else, then the most you can ever become an actor is 70%. 

如果你的“相信”中,30%是其他东西,那你能成为一名演员的几率只有70%

 

问:

So does that mean quit the survival job that I have on the side? Is that what the holding on 

这是否意味着,我该放弃我目前营生的工作?是不是这工作限制了我?

 

巴夏:

That is what it may mean. It is a matter of trust. 

有可能是这个意思。但这跟你的“信任”有关

 

Now, understand, it works; I guarantee it. 

我向你保证,我所说的,可行!

 

The understanding is that every idea every idea  

要明白,任何一个想法,是任何想法哦

 

comes complete with all the ingredients necessary for the manifestation of that idea, and the continuance of you being that idea. 

与生俱来就拥有显化这个想法所需的一切,以及让你继续“是”那个想法(不好理解,不好翻译)

 

You do not have to do anything special; 

你无需做什么特别的事

 

all you have to do is act like you are the idea you believe you are. 

你要做的全部,就是像那个“你想成为的你”那样行动

 

If you are willing to act like the idea, then the universe has no choice but to support you by giving you a reason to support the effect you have created. 

如果你能像那样地行动,那么宇宙就没得选择,只能给你一个“因”,来支持你已经创造出来的“果”(你改变了你的过去)

 

The cause does not have to come first. 

不一定要先有“因”(超越因果)

 

问:

OK. 

好的

 

巴夏:

You follow me? 

你懂我说的吗?

 

问:

Yes, I do. I have another question for you. 

是的,我知道!我还有一个问题

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好!

 

问:

Fulfilling relationships with members of the opposite sex have eluded me for years. 

多年来,有个与异性的美好的情感关系,对我来说,一直都是遥不可及

 

I get love and intimacy, or I get sex. 

我会谈恋爱,会有亲密关系,也会有性生活

 

And I want to know what I can do so that I can get all of it in one person and have, you know, a life partner. 

但我想知道,我该怎么做,才能在一个人身上同时拥有这三者。或者说,我该怎么做才能找到我理想的人生伴侣?

 

巴夏:

Be that. 

“是”那样的你!

 

Understand, this is an idea of attracting a reflection of your own belief in your own incompleteness, 

你认为你是“不完整”的,于是你就吸引来这么一个“影像”(内在投射出的)

 

the understanding is that, you think you need a relationship in order to be complete. 

你认为你需要一个情感关系,好让你能够“完整”

 

That means you can only attract a relationship that will only reflect your belief in your own incompleteness. 

而这样的话,你也只能吸引来一个情感关系,来显示出你的“不完整”

 

If you already know you are complete and do not need the relationship to complete you, 

如果你知道,你已然“圆满完整”,你也不需要一段情感关系,来让你圆满

 

then you will be of a vibration that contains the totality of all that you prefer in someone else. 

那你的振频,将会与一个圆满完整的人同频,而这个人拥有你理想伴侣该拥所有特征

 

And by being that vibration first, you will then attract who will reflect that vibration of completeness back to you.

你先“是”这样的振频,渐渐地,你就会吸引来这么一个人,来让你圆满完整

 

 So it is not so much that the relationship is there because you need it,

所以,拥有一个情感关系,并不是因为你需要Ta来让你圆满

 

 but it is there so you can share each other's completeness. 

而是可以你们可以互相分享自己的圆满

 

问:

OK. 

好的

 

巴夏:

Again, the idea is that you are looking for a reason before you will allow yourself to be the effect. 

再说一下,你其实是在寻找一个“因”,好让自己能够成为“果”

再说一下,你其实是在寻找一个“因”,好让自己认为自己值得拥有“果”

 

Cause and effect are the same event. 

“因”与“果”,是同一回事!

 

Be the effect, and nature will supply the cause automatically. 

活在“果”中(是“果”的状态),那么宇宙就会自动地为你提供相应的“因”

 

问:

OK. Thank you very much. 

好的!非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

  【相关阅读】

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()