问:

Hello, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

 

问:

You actually just talked about the ecosystem 

你刚才聊到未来地球生态系统的改变

 

I'm just curious about the drought, especially here in California 

我对于旱灾比较感兴趣,尤其是关于加州地区的

 

巴夏:

Yes. 

好的!

 

问:

What do you predict coming? 

据你预测,未来会发生什么情况呢?

 

巴夏:

I don't predict 

我不做预测

 

问:

What do you see coming? 

那你看到的,即将到来的未来,是什么样?

 

巴夏:

What I see is what exists as the energy existing now 

我所看见的,是已经存在于当下的能量

 

The idea, therefore is that the imbalance in your climate will continue for a while 

要知道,地球的气候会继续失衡一段时间

 

问:

Especially here in California? 

尤其是在加州地区吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

Over the next three of your years as we read the energy now 

我们所观察到的当前的能量显示,在接下来的三年

 

There may be a shift 

可能会发生转变

 

问:

For the worse? 

会变得更糟糕吗?

 

巴夏:

A shift

会发生转变

 

问:

OK! 

好吧!

 

巴夏:

A change in the climate to some degree 

地球的气候会发生某种程度的改变

 

Sometime within the next three years 

在未来的三年之内

 

This may be probable 

有可能

 

To bring you some more water 

会有更多的降水量

 

But that may mean that drought will occur somewhere else 

这可能也意味着,某些地区会有旱情

 

问:

I'm also curious how do you interact with Darryl? 

你是如何跟岱罗互动的?这个我也很好奇!

 

Do you telepathically? 

你们是用传心术吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, this is a telepathic connection 

是的,我们是通过心灵感应来连接

 

More precisely a tele-m-pathic connection. 

更准确的说,应该是:(听不懂)

 

The channel has been trained to change his brainwave frequencies to be something closer to ours 

经过训练,岱罗可以改变他的脑电波频率,接近我的脑电波频率

 

We change ours to be something closer to his in that state. 

我也改变我的状态,接近他的状态

 

And when we match frequencies sufficient enough 

当我们两个人的频率足够接近

 

Then it's like to tuning forks vibrating in synchronous harmony 

就像两个音叉在同步协调地振动

 

And my thoughts automatically translate through him into your language 

我的思想就会通过他,自动地转译成你们的语言

 

Because by operating on the same frequency 

因为,当我们的脑电波是同一频率时

 

His brain is processing the same thoughts at the same time that I am 

那在同一时刻,我们两个人脑中的想法也是一样的

 

问:

OK! 

好的!

 

And you collectively come up with your agendas and what you want to speak of? 

那你的议程和要说的内容,是你们共同想出来的吗?

 

巴夏:

We trust synchronicity. 

我们信任同步性

 

Many times you will find that 

很多时候,你们会发现

 

Aside from the idea of the title or a download 

除了每次课程的标题,以及下载的部分的预告信息

 

I will have absolutely no idea what I'm going to say 

我也根本不知道到时我要讲什么内容

 

until I need to say it 

直到我要说了,我才知道我要说什么

 

问:

Got you! 

懂了!

 

Let me ask you one quick question about breaking habits. 

我再问你个简短的问题,是关于打破习惯

 

巴夏:

Yes. 

好的!

 

问:

Whether it's eating too much 

不论是吃得太多

 

Drinking too much. 

喝得太多

 

Procrastination 

拖延

 

巴夏:

The first step would be to redefine the concept of a habit 

你需要做的第一步,就是重新定义习惯

 

Because a habit as we have said, is something you do that you don't know you're doing 

我们之前说过,所谓习惯,是你不知道你在做

 

When you know you're doing it 

而当你知道你在做

 

When you recognize that a habit is there. 

当你意识到你有某个习惯时

 

It's not a habit anymore. 

它就不再是一个习惯

 

It's a choice 

而是一个选择

 

Then you would logically have the question 

然后,逻辑上,你就会问自己:

 

Why what I choose something I don't prefer 

为什么我会选择自己所不喜欢的东西?

 

And that's the beginning of the investigation

由此,你便开始自我检视

 

that will discover the belief that you're holding on to 

慢慢地,你会找到那个你紧抓不放的信念

 

That causes what you're calling to be the repeated behavior 

就是这个信念导致了你们所说的重复性行为

 

And once you can identify that 

一旦你认定出这个信念

 

And see that it's out of alignment with who you prefer to be 

确定它和你想成为的你不一致

 

And let it go. 

并且释放它

 

Then the repeated behavior will no longer exist. 

那你的重复性行为也就会消失

 

Remember that 

记住

 

In order to recognize you have a habit. 

要看出你有一个习惯

 

You actually have to be outside of the habit 

那你必须在习惯之外

 

In the same way 

同样的道理

 

That you recognize your in a forest 

要发现你是在森林之中

 

You have to be beyond it to know that it was a forest. 

那你必须在森林之上,知道你所处之地是森林才行

 

So, the recognition of the habit is actually the end of the process of letting go of the habit. 

所以,当你发现你有某个习惯时,你就已经没有了这个习惯

 

But if you have a belief that continues the behavior 

但如果你有某个信念,使得你继续这种行为

 

Then it's a choice 

那说明,这个行为是你选择的

 

And you have to find out why that choice exist 

你必须弄清楚为什么你会做出这样的选择

 

Because you must believe you're getting something out of continuing to behave the same way. 

肯定是因为你相信:如果继续这么做的话,你会得到什么好处

 

Or you wouldn't do it 

否则你不会这么做的

 

问:

Nice! 

说得好!

 

巴夏:

How's that? 

如何?

 

问:

That was very nice! 

说得太棒了!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

 

问:

And one quick one, it's just curiosity 

还有个简短的问题,我也很好奇

 

What are your thoughts on L Ron Hubbard 

你怎么看 L Ron Hubbard 这个人?

 

And it is all about Scientology? 

以及他所创造的科学论派

(认为信仰者可解除其精神及肉体上的病痛)

 

巴夏:

There are no thoughts that I have to share with you on that at this time 

目前,对此,我,无可奉告

 

问:

All right, thank you very much 

好吧!非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

You are very welcome 

非常不客气!

 

 

【相关阅读】

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()