https://v.qq.com/x/page/y01747vpylp.html

 

巴夏:

Sometimes what you may consider to be an enemy

有时你所认为的敌人

 

is actually your closest oversoul connection.

可能跟你有着最亲密的超灵连接

 

Because they're putting you in touch with things you need to face.

因为他们让你去面对你该面对的事情

 

It just depends on the exploration of the theme

这一切取决于你人生要探索的课题

 

and must be taken and explore on a case-by-case basis.

不同情景有不同的解答

 

Remember, you are all endlessly inventive.

记住,你都有着无止境的创造能力

 

And you will create all sorts of relationships

你会创造出各种各样的关系

 

to get you where you want to go.

好让你去你想去的地方

 

Even though on the surface it may not seem to get you there.

即使有些事情,表面上看起来无法引领你到达那里

 

Many times when people sometimes even in the situation seem to be pushing you away.

然而很多时候,有些人看似把你从你前进路上推开

 

They may in fact not be pushing you away

其实,他们并没有把你推开

 

but pushing you toward something you really need to go toward

反而你推向一个你真正该前往的方向

 

So they can actually be your best friend even when they may seem to be acting like your worst nightmare.

所以他们看似是你最糟糕的梦魇,其实是你最好的朋友

 

It just depends.

这一切取决于你

 

You have to learn how to give meaning to it in a positive way

你必须学会赋予它每件事情积极的意义

 

so that you will get positive effect out of it.

从而从中收获积极的效果

 

No matter what it seems like,

而不是事情看起来怎么样

 

anyone else's intention toward you might be.

以及别人对你的意图是什么

 

Does that make sense.

这有道理吗?

 

问:

Yes!

有道理

 

巴夏:

Does that help

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

I think so

我想是的

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()