译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

2019-01-16

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/f0624hk3qct.html

 

 

问:

Hello, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Good day to you! 

祝你有美好的一天!

 

巴夏:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

问:

I guess my question concerns fear of speaking? 

我的问题是,我害怕说话

 

巴夏:

Fear of? 

害怕什么?

 

问:

Speaking 

说话

 

巴夏:

Fear of? 

害怕……?

 

问:

What I'm doing right now! 

我现在所做的!

 

巴夏:

Yes, thank you! 

很好,谢谢!

 

Just wanted to point out the paradox 

我就是要指出其中的“矛盾”之处

 

Since you seem to be doing so well speaking right now. 

毕竟,你现在话说得可溜了!

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Are you afraid? 

你还害怕吗?

 

问:

Not to much 

没那么怕了!

 

巴夏:

Well then, do you really have a fear of speaking? 

那么,你真的害怕说话吗?

 

问:

I do in certain situations 

在某些情况下,我会害怕

 

巴夏:

In certain situations? Such as 

某些情况下……比如说……

 

问:

Very exciting situations or situations that involves high emotions 

非常兴奋的情况下,或者,情绪很激烈的时候

 

巴夏:

High emotions? 

很激烈的情绪

 

And what are you afraid will happen in those situations if you speak? 

在这些情况下,如果你说话的话,你害怕会发生什么事情呢?

 

问:

I'm not sure 

我也不确定……

 

巴夏:

Are you afraid you will fumble over your words? 

你害怕自己“笨嘴拙舌”?

 

Are you afraid you will be laughed at? 

害怕自己被嘲笑吗?

 

Ridiculed? 

被愚弄?

 

Not taken seriously? 

被冷落?

 

Thought to be less than intelligent? 

被认为“愚昧无知”?

 

What are you afraid of? 

你害怕什么呢?

 

问:

I think I'm afraid of I'll get hurt 

我想,我害怕自己会受到伤害

 

巴夏:

Hurt? By what? 

伤害?被什么伤害呢?

 

问:

Maybe I'll get rejected or made funny? 

也许,我会被拒绝,或被嘲笑

 

巴夏:

Rejected by whom? 

被谁拒绝呢?

 

问:

The people I talk to

和我说话的人

 

巴夏:

You can't be rejected by people that you're talking to 

你是不可能被“和你说话的人”拒绝的

 

You can only reject yourself 

你只能被“你”自己拒绝

 

问:

That's a good point 

这话说得好!

 

巴夏:

I know, that's why I made it! 

我知道,所以我才说!

 

So the question really is is why are you rejecting yourself? 

所以,真正的问题是“你为什么要拒绝自己?”

 

Do you not find yourself valid? 

你不觉得,自己有用吗?

 

Do you not find yourself worthy? 

你不觉得,自己有价值吗?

 

Do you think of yourself as less than? 

难道你觉得自己“低人一等”吗?

 

Are you attempting to measure yourself against other people and find yourself coming up short? 

你是否根据他人来“测量”自己,然后发现自己“短腿”了呢?

 

问:

Sometimes, yes 

是的,有时候是这样

 

巴夏:

But why do you do that when you have no business doing that? 

但你为什么这么做呢?你没理由这么做呀?!

 

In fact, you have no ability to do that 

实际上,你也没能力这么做

 

You are unique. 

你是独一无二的

 

They are unique. 

他们是独一无二的

 

There's no way you can compare yourself really to anyone else. 

你和任何人之间,都是无法比较的

 

So why are you doing something that's not really possible to do? 

所以,你为什么要做那种“根本就不可能的事情”呢?

 

问:

Maybe I should stop 

也许,我该停止这么做了

 

巴夏:

Well, maybe you ought to if you prefer to, yes. 

是的,如果你喜欢的话,你是该停止这么做

 

But the question is why do you do it

但问题是“你为什么这么做?”

 

Why are you rejecting yourself? 

你为什么要拒绝你自己?

 

Why are you invalidating yourself? 

为什么贬低你自己呢?

 

问:

It feels like a vibration that I can shift into or out of 

我感觉,那是一种我可以来回切换的“振动”

 

巴夏:

Yes, I understand it's a vibration 

是的,我知道那是一种振动

 

But the question is why are you choosing it, if you don't prefer it? 

但问题是,如果你不喜欢它,那你为什么还选择它呢?

 

问:

I think I have felt that way 

我有过这种感觉

 

巴夏:

I understand you felt that way, but feeling that way is not the reason 

我知道你有过那种感觉,但感觉并非真正的原因

 

Feelings are only the result of something you already believe or defined to be true. 

感觉,只不过是某些你已然相信的信念,或者你认定为真实的的定义,所产生的结果

 

You can't have the feeling about it if you don't already actually believes something about yourself to be true

你相信了关于你的某些面向是真实的,你才会对事件产生这种感觉

 

that is generating that feeling. 

若非如此,你根本就没有感觉

 

So you can't use feeling as the excuse to keep having the feeling 

所以,你不能用感觉作为借口,让自己可以持续不断地感受这种感觉

 

问:

True! 

你说的对!

 

巴夏:

Do you understand? 

你明白了吗?

 

So the idea is to find out what the feeling is telling you 

所以,你需要做的,就是弄清楚你的感觉在告诉你什么东西

 

The feeling is there to tell you you have a belief that's out of alignment with who you prefer to be 

而你的感觉,就是要告诉你  你的一个信念与“你所喜好的你”不一致 

 

And help you get in touch and identify what that definition is 

于是,你就可以顺藤摸瓜,认定出这个定义(信念)是什么

 

So that you can change it, let it go if you don't prefer. 

如果你不喜欢的话,你就可以改变它,释放它

 

So you have to use the feeling in the way they are designed to be used instead of just wallowing in it 

所以,你需要依据感受的设计方式,来使用你的感受,而不只是沉浸在其中,不能自拔

 

Does that make sense? 

你能理解吗?

 

问:

Yes 

是的!

 

巴夏:

So if you have fear, then the question is 

所以,如果你感到恐惧,那你该问自己问题是:

 

What would I have to believe is true about myself in this situation in order to feel the way I do 

“我到底相信了什么是真实/对的,才会让我在这种情况下产生这样的感觉”

 

And or conversely 

或者,也反过来自问:

 

If I did choose to move forward and be the self I prefer to be,

“如果我选择坚定向前,做自己喜欢的自己

 

what am I terrified will happen 

那么,我害怕发生的事情,是什么?”

 

And one way or another, you will identify what the definition is 

这两种方法,都能帮你认定出你的信念(定义)

 

Generally in these circumstances, it has to do with what we've already talked about issues of self-doubt, self invalidation 

通常来说,会发生这种情况,都跟我们之前谈论过的自我怀疑、自我贬低有关

 

Not being worthy, 

认为自己没有价值

 

not being good enough 

认为自己不够好

 

So on and so forth 

诸如此类……

 

You understand? 

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes 

明白!

 

巴夏:

So you bought into these ideas somewhere in your life 

在你生命中的某处,你接收了这些观点

 

Either from your parents, your friends, your school, your society 

比如说,从你的父母、朋友、学校,或社会……

 

Doesn't really matter where they came from. 

它们从何而来,并不重要

 

You bought into them as true 

重要的是,你认定它们真实不虚

 

That I don't measure up 

“我不够格”

 

I'm not worthy 

“我不配”

 

Which is absolute nonsense 

这些根本就是谬论

 

Because if you're really weren't worthy 

因为,如果你真的不配、没用、不够格

 

Believe me, you wouldn't exist 

那么,相信我,你就不会存在

 

Because creation doesn't make mistakes. 

因为,创造(主)不会犯错

 

So if you exist 

所以,如果你存在

 

Then creation knows you need to exist 

那么,创造(主)知道祂需要你的存在

 

or it wouldn't be All That It Is without you. 

否则,少了你,创造(主)就不是“一切所是”了

 

You're that valuable 

你就是这么的珍贵

 

So stop arguing with creation about your worth. 

所以,停止与创造(主)争论你的价值吧!

 

That's what you're doing 

但是,你就是这么做的

 

You're arguing with creation 

你在与创造(主)争论

 

问:

True 

你说的对!

 

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it 

我知道,所以我才这么说!

 

So are you ready to stop arguing with creation? 

那么,你准备好终止与创造(主)的争论吗?

 

Are you ready to believe that you're worthy by the very fact and the proof of your existence? 

你存在的事实,能否向你证明你存在的价值,并且,你准备好相信你是有用、有价值的吗?

 

Or are there still some other beliefs in there that are preventing you from really being who you prefer to be? 

还是说,你身上仍然有一些信念,阻止你成为你真正想“成为”的自己?

 

And you do, by the way, notice that you've been speaking in front of a crowd during this entire conversation 

顺便说一下,你有没注意到,在整场对话中,你都是在一群人面前说话的呢?

 

问:

I have noticed that, thank you for reminding me 

我注意到了,谢谢你的提醒!

 

巴夏:

Alright 

很好!

 

问:

I think what you've just said give me something to work on 

你刚才那一番话,让我明白了一些我要做的“功”课

 

巴夏:

That you can allow it to sink in? 

让你领悟到了吗?

 

Alright, if want to work on it, go ahead and work on it 

好的,如果你想做些功(课),那你可以随心所欲地做功课

 

And when you are done working on it, 

当你做完这些功课后

 

Perhaps you will decide to actually shift 

也许你会决定做出真正的转变了

 

问:

OK 

好!

 

巴夏:

Yes? 

明白了吧?

 

It's all right if you want to work on it. That's fine 

如果你想对此做些功课,这是可以的,也是很好的

 

I'm not taking away your process. 

我不会剥夺你这一过程

 

By all means if that's the process you believe will work for you 

如果你相信这样做比较适合你,那请务必经历这个过程

 

Then please don't invalidate it. 

请不要认为这样做没用

 

It's absolutely valid 

这绝对是行之有效的

 

All I'm simply pointing out is that 

我想指出的是

 

All of the working on it doesn't actually shift you. 

你做的所有的“功”,都不能真正地“转变”你

 

You shift when you decide to shift 

只有在你决定转变的时候,你才会真正地转变

 

And it's instantaneous 

并且,瞬间转变

 

And the working on it is just giving you time to get used to the idea that you deserve to do it, 

你做功的过程,只不过是给自己一段时间,让自己渐渐习惯于“你是值得的”这一观点

 

But when you finally decide you deserve to do it, you'll just shift 

但是,当你终于决定“你值得”的时候,你就转变了

 

问:

So I could shift just now just like that? 

那么,我可以像刚才那样转变吗?

 

巴夏:

You could shift instantly if you wanted to, if you believed that it was real for you 

如果你真心想的话,如果你相信这对你是真实、正确的话,那你就可以瞬间转变

 

But if you don't believe it right now, that's okay too. 

但如果你现在还不相信,那也无妨

 

You can enjoy working on it,

你可以好好享受你做功的过程

 

if that's what you want to do 

如果,这是你想做的

 

If that will give you some perspective 

如果,这样能带给你一些视角

 

If that will give you some stability 

如果,这能让你感觉安稳

 

If that will give you a safe place to decide that you're worthy 

如果,这能给予你一个安全的地方,让你决定“你是有价值的”

 

Then by all means work on it. 

那么,尽情地做功吧!

 

I'm just telling you it's not always necessary to do so. 

我只是告诉你,这样做,并不总是有必要

 

But that's up to you to decide 

但这由你自己来决定

 

问:

I like the idea of being worthy 

我喜欢“我是有价值的”/“我有用”这种观点

 

巴夏:

Oh, yes! 

是的!

 

问:

It is more exciting than not being worthy 

这比“没价值/没用”兴奋得多了

 

巴夏:

It is more exciting 

它确实更令人兴奋

 

And that's what tells you that that's what's true for you. 

兴奋这种感觉,也在告诉你,什么对你才是真实

 

Otherwise it wouldn't be exciting 

否则,你就不会感到兴奋了

 

问:

Absolutely! 

绝对是这样子的!

 

巴夏:

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

 

问:

Totally! 

杠杠的!

 

巴夏:

Does this help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Very much! 

非常有帮助!

 

巴夏:

Well, thank you for speaking with us 

那么,谢谢你与我们“说话”!

 

问:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

 

 

【相关阅读】

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

《新年,跟随内心,去行动!》

《如何提高你的振频?》

《新年,我在哪里?我是谁?》 

《你是否准备进入下一层次?》 

《你的决定,决定你的世界》 

《解答“阿卡西记录”》

《一切都是你的决定》 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()