译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

  2018-12-24

 

 https://v.qq.com/x/page/v0818x7uv2a.html

 

问:

For the most part, your message, the message you put out is is definitely in the positive.

绝大多数情况下,你带来的信息,肯定都是积极正面的

 

巴夏

Yes! 

是的!

 

It's the instruction manual that allows reality to work to your advantage in a positive way. 

这些信息是指导手册,讲述的是:如何运作你的实相,使之带给你正面的助益

 

It's a description of how to stay in that state, so that it is in alignment with who you truly are, rather than in misalignment 

如何保持在这样的状态,从而与真正的你保持一致,而非偏差背离

 

问:

So the people that attend here in person, they get affected not only by the message, but also by the energy of being here. 

所以,那些亲临传讯现场的人,他们不仅被这些信息所影响,也被这里的能量所影响

 

巴夏:

If they choose to match the frequency, yes! 

如果他们选择与这里的能量调频一致的话,那么,是的!

 

问:

Can you speak a little bit about the people who are watching this through Ustream throughout the world 

你能否谈谈那些遍布全球各地,通过现场直播平台Ustream观看此次传讯的人的?

 

They're watching it, but are not here physically, how...? 

他们也在观看,但人却不在这里,这又如何……

 

巴夏:

It doesn't necessarily always matter. 

是否来到现场,不一定总是那么重要

 

Because again, they simply have the opportunity to match the frequency of the concepts that we're sharing with you. 

因为,我再说一遍,他们也有机会与我们所分享的信息(概念)的频率调频一致

 

Because the concepts themselves have frequencies. 

因为信息(概念)本身,是有频率的

 

So while they may not literally physically be being bathed in the bubble of the electromagnetic field that contains the vibrations. 

虽然他们的身体可能没有浸泡在现场的电磁场的能量泡泡中,也就是包含这些振动的地方

 

There are still electromagnetic fields being created as this information is transmitted through your technology to them 

但是,当这些信息,通过你们的科技传输给他们时,这个电磁场仍然会被创造出来

 

Because remember, they're not hearing the original 

因为,请记住,他们听到的,不是原始信息

 

It's translated into electrical impulses and translated back into acoustic ones for them to hear the words, 

而是原始信息先转换成电脉冲,再转回声学脉冲,然后,才有他们听到的话语

 

But the electromagnetic impulses are still there, and do at least to some degree carry the marker of those vibrations 

但是,这个电磁脉冲仍然存在,并且,至少在一定程度上携带了传讯现场的振动的标记

 

Now depending upon their relationship in their belief systems to the idea of physical distance. Some of them may experience that vibration more and some may experience it less. 

而他们信念系统中,他们与物理距离的关系,决定了:有些人可能经验到的这个振动更多一点,有些人则可能经验到的少一点

 

But that's all based on their idea of what physical distance means 

但这一切都基于他们对物理距离的理解

 

For those that might understand that physical distance is an illusion. They will experience the vibration as if they were here. 

对于那些明白物理距离只是个幻相的人来说,他们体验到的振动,就像他们是在现场一样

 

For those that still have a sense of holding on to the concept of physical distance as something more remote 

而对于那些仍然认为物理距离的存在,就是相对自己比较遥远的地方的人

 

Then they may alter the vibration to also represent the idea that they are in another physical location 

他们可能会对现场振动做些修改,从而标识自己在另外一个物理位置

 

that's not as immediate as the one that you may be experiencing in our actual presence now 

那么,他们就不会像你们一样近距离地体验我们现场临在的振动

 

But that depends on the person. 

但这都要看个人

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

下面这个视频,可能有助于大家的理解

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/e01795p9etx.html

 

《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什么?》

 

巴夏:

Because we have said many times that

我们已经多次提到

 

Physical reality is like a mirror.

现实世界(实相),像是一面镜子

 

It's a reflection,

是你内心的反射(投射)

 

And in a sense, it's not really that there's anything out there,

在某种意义上讲,外面什么也没有

 

There really is no physical reality out there

外面,并没有什么实相

 

That's an illusion,

都是幻相

 

《金刚经》:

凡所有相,皆是虚妄

若见诸相非相,即见如来

 

But it functions like a mirror,

世界的作用,就像一面镜子

 

So that you have a feedback mechanism,

这样,你就有了一个反馈机制

 

A reflection to let you know

镜子所反射的影像,让你明白

 

That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of

你在现实世界中的一切体验,都是你的投射

 

The belief systems, the emotions and the thought patterns, the behaviors

都是你的信念系统、情绪、思维模式、行为方式的投射

 

That you have arranged, that the frequencies of those things that you have created in your physical personality,

都源于你内在所安排的、所创建的振频

 

So that the outer idea, the outer reality or the appearance of the outer reality

所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

 

Act as a guidepost

都可作为一个指示牌

 

Act as a marker

作为一个标记

 

Acts as a signpost

作为一个路标

 

For what it is you are choosing to believe is true

向你表明:你选择相信什么是真实的

 

Because what you believe is true is what you're putting out as vibration,

任何你所相信的,你就是在辐射相应的振频

 

And what you put out as the vibration

而你辐射出的这些振频

 

is what reflected back to you by the physical reality in any number of symbolic and representative ways,

在现实世界中,会以一系列象征性的事物反射回来(显化)

 

As we have said,

如我们之前说的

 

Physical reality is very much literally like a mirror

现实世界(实相),就像是一面镜子

 

And you know that when you see a reflection in a mirror

你也知道,当你看着镜子中的影像

 

That if you have a frown on your face

如果你皱着眉头

 

You know you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the expression on the face of the reflection,

你是不会走上前,试图改变镜中的自己的面部表情

 

You know that will never work,

你知道,这么做没用

 

There's not really anything over there

镜子里面什么都没有

 

That's not really you out there

那个你,也不是真的你

 

That's an illusion, it's a reflection,

那只是虚像,是镜面反射形成的影像

 

But you know that if you change the frown on your face to a smile.

你也知道,如果你不再皱眉头,而是露出笑脸

 

You will also know that the reflection will have absolutely no choice but to smile back.

那么这个影像将毫无选择,必定回敬你一个笑脸

 

But you have to smile first.

但你必须先笑

 

You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do

你不能等这个影像先笑

 

Before you decide to be happy.

不能等这个影像先开心起来

 

If you decide to be happy, the reflection will reflect that back

如果你下定决心要喜乐,那么影像也会显示出喜乐

 

But as we have for many, many, many years now talked about the idea that

我们已经说了好多好多年:

 

Physical reality is a reflection,

现实世界(实相)只是一个投射/反射

 

It seems very interesting that none of you actually asked

但很有意思的是,居然没人问:

 

Bashar?  What is actually doing the reflecting

巴夏,到底是什么东西,反射出这个世界呢?

 

That's very interesting question

这个问题,有意思!

 

Because of there's really nothing out there.

因为如果外面真的是虚空的虚空

 

What is actually reflecting back these experiences to us?

那反射给我们的这一切一切体验,到底是什么呢?

 

That is also a very good question.

这个问题也问得好!

 

What is reflecting back is your higher mind,

反射给你的一切,都是你的高我

 

Your higher mind, in a sense vibrationally, creates the effect of

你的高我,处于高频振动状态,可以制造出泡泡状的能量场效果

 

wrapping or surrounding or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,

看起来像是把你这肉身包裹住、环绕住,你似乎在泡泡中心

 

a frequency, a particular frequency that allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface, as a mirror

高我的特殊的振频,能够制造出这么一个,类似镜子的效果

 

The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of the personality structure back to itself,

高我之镜向你反射的,就是你这具肉身的振频

 

In order to get the experience you call physical reality

这样你才能在现实世界(实相)体验人生

 

And makes it seem by that particular frequency that it is operating on

高我的特定的振动

 

By that particular signature vibration it is actually operating on

也就是高我的标识性振频

 

Makes it seem as if that reflection is actually outside of you,

所形成的反射效果,就是:这一切看似都在你之外

 

When in fact, all of that actually going on inside your consciousness,

但事实上,这一切都发生在你意识之内

 

But the higher mind, by using, by choosing that particular frequency,

你的高我,通过选择、使用这样特定的振频

 

By being designed that way

通过特殊的设计

 

Makes it appear as if creates the illusion in your consciousness that

从而在你的意识中,制造出这样的幻相

 

Everything is actually being projected around you, holographically.

所有一切,都是高我以全息的方式,投射在你周围(世界以我为中心)

 

That's why it's an illusion,

这就是为什么,世界是幻相

 

 

 

   【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()