译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-11-06

 

 

 

问:

如何算是人生正确的道途

 

神:

正道不在人间,在天心,然而不透过人间,无法明白天心。

 

生命中事与愿违的事遭遇多了,就自然而然地会向内寻找走向天命的道途。那是在你们来到世间以前,早已做好的脚本和承诺。

 

明白的人,尽管崎岖难行,却愿意安步当车。

 

当你发现,你可以泰然自若地安顿身心,去扮演你的角色、面对你的际遇,不焦不燥、不急不慢、心平气和,你就算不是走在正确的道路上,也是在用正确的态度走着。

 

而正确的态度,迟早把你领到属于你的正确的道途——那个你我早已约定好的道途。

 

 

问:

Hi, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

 

问:

So I was wondering 

我想知道……

 

I actually recently move to Los Angeles to pursuit career in acting 

我最近刚搬到洛杉矶,去追求我的演艺事业

 

巴夏:

Do you understand that if you are pursuing it, You won't catch it. 

你知道吗,如果你是在追求它,那你就不可能抓住它

 

You're not pursuing, You are an actor. 

不是要去追求,而是,你就一名演员

 

问:

OK! 

好的!

 

巴夏:

Keep it present. 

保持在当下就的状态

 

All right, then you can allow what needs to come to you to come to you 

这样,你就可以允许:该来的,来!

 

To manifest 

该显化的,显化!

 

So don't pursue 

所以不要去追求

 

Be 

 

问:

That make sense! Yeah! 

是的!你说的有道理!

 

I guess I was wondering if I was on the right path, But now it seems silly to ask. 

我之前想问,我是否走在正确的道路上,但现在,我知道这是个愚蠢的问题

 

巴夏:

You do what you do because it excites you to do it 

你做你所做的,仅仅是因为它让你兴奋

 

You do it for its own sake. You don't do it because of what you think it will get you 

你为了做的本身而做,而不是为了某个你认为会带给你的结果而做

 

That makes your excitement conditional. 

否则,你的兴奋变成有条件的兴奋

 

When you do it for its own sake. Because you are so passionate about it. You can't imagine doing anything else 

当你是为做而做,因为你是如此的激情满满,你想象不到自己还会去做什么其他事情

 

You do it in all the ways that you are capable of doing it. 

你浑身解数,十八般武艺都用上,用尽全力地去做

 

You use your imagination, to do it as often as you can, in as many ways as you can 

你充分地发挥想象力,为的是让自己能更经常地做,为的是让自己可以用更多的方式来做

 

Whether you have an audience or not 

而不管是否有观众在看你表演

 

Because it's what drives you. It's what you're passionate about. 

因为表演,是你的驱动力;因为表演,是你的激情所在

 

That's when you create the highest probability of opportunities to come to you to allow you to express it another way 

如此,你才可能给自己创造最佳机会,让自己可以以另一种方式去表演

 

But if you do it only because of what you think needs to happen from it, What you think it will get you, What you think is supposed to happen. 

但如果你表演,仅仅是因为某些你认为会发生的事,或者它会带给你的某种结果,或者某些你所期待发生的事情

 

You're slowing the entire process down 

那你就拖慢了整个过程

 

Because you're making your excitement conditional 

因为你把你的兴奋变成有条件的

 

on what happens on the outside, instead of just determining for yourself what's true. 

你让外在发生的事情来决定你的兴奋,而不是由你自己心来决定

 

That's how it works. 

这就是它的运作原理

 

That's the paradox 

也是个悖论!

 

问:

Yes! 

明白了!

 

And I also sing and I like playing guitar and writing songs. 

我也喜欢唱歌、弹吉他和写歌曲

 

巴夏:

Same idea. 

道理是一样的

 

Do it because that's your passion. You don't need another reason 

你做,仅仅因为它是你的激情,而不需要其他任何的理由

 

When you simply choose the state you prefer for its own sake Regardless of what's going on outside and around you 

当你选择你所喜好的状态,仅仅是因为这是你的喜好,而不在乎外在以及你身边所发生的事

 

Then you have truly, truly changed and are truly in alignment with your natural frequency 

那说明你真的完全地改变了,而且,你和天然本我的振频真正地相一致

 

Then the outer reality reflection, which is only a reflection Can't help but reflect that back to you in any number of ways 

然后,你的外在实相,也就是你的内在的反射,肯定会通过一些方式,向你反射你内在的改变

 

But if you absolutely insist that it must happen in a certain way 

但如果你强烈坚持,要求事情应该按照某种方式发生

 

Then you're actually closing the door 

那你就关闭了各种可能性的大门

 

Through which it could happen in ways greater than you could possibly have imagined. 

那些远比你想的好的多的多的事情,就无法通过这些大门,也就无法来到你面前

 

So the insistence on a particular outcome is actually a limitation 

所以,你对某个结果的执着,对你其实是种限制

 

Even though many of you think 

即使你们很多人认为:

 

Oh no, this is the best possible thing that could happen to me 

不!这可能是发生在我身上的最好的事!

 

That's not necessarily true. 

不一定是这样的的

 

And you don't know what might be better, but your higher mind does 

你不知道什么是更好的,但你的高我知道

 

So get into the state of your passion, get into the state of your excitement. 

所以,进入你激情的状态,进入你兴奋的状态

 

Use of visualization if you wish to 

如果你愿意,你也可以运用视觉化

 

As a symbol or representation of an ideally reality expression. But don't insist that it has to look that way 

但你所视觉化的图像,仅可以当做某个理想实相的符号,或者象征物,而不是坚持结果就应该像那样

 

Sometimes it might, but many times it might not. 

有时候,结果可能是那样,但很多时候,结果不会是那样

 

So when you insist on it, you are preventing the higher mind from actually delivering what could even be better 

所以,如果你坚持的话,那你就是在阻止高我把更好的给你

 

And then when you do that, You are acting as yourself  

当你像我说的那样做,那你就是在自己

 

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

It does. 

是的!

 

And it's fine that I follow both passions even though 

我可以跟随我的两个兴奋,是吧?

 

巴夏:

Again, follow the thread 

再次提醒,要跟随兴奋这条线

 

You will not always be able to act to the same degree on things that might seem to contain the same amount of excitement 

两件看似一样兴奋的事情,你通常是没办法有相同的行动能力

 

Or if they seem absolutely identical, and you can't tell which path to go down  

或者,如果它们真的一模一样,并且你也不知道该走哪条路

 

Flip a coin, you might as well. 

那你可以通过掷硬币来做出抉择

 

Sometimes you will reveal to yourself which one you actually prefer 

有时候,硬币会告诉你,哪个选择是你真正喜欢的

 

Because you say 

因为你会说:

 

All right, heads, I'll take path A 

正面的话,我就选道路A”

 

Tail, I'll take path B 

背面的话,我就选道路B”

 

And it comes up head and you go 

掷了硬币之后,结果是正面,你说:

 

Oh! Darn, I really wanted path B, 

该死的!我真希望是道路B”

 

And then you'll know. 

这样,你就知道答案了

 

But if it really doesn't seem to make a difference, then take either and act on either to the best of your ability. 

但如果结果对你来说,根本就没什么区别,那就两个都选,两件事你都尽最大能力地去做

 

If that is not the best path of least resistance for you 

如果某条路对你来说,不是最小阻力或最少抗拒的

 

The path will contain the information you need to turn you back around to the other path 

那这条路也会包含你所需要的信息,将成功引导你回到另一条路上

 

It's a self guiding, self-perpetuating principle 

(兴奋)这是一个自我指引、自我延续的原则

 

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes! That helps a lot 

是的!太有帮助了!

 

巴夏:

Do you feel a little bit lighter? 

你是否觉得轻松了点?

 

问:

I do, I do feel a little bit lighter 

是的!轻松了不少!

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

 

Because when you allow existence to work for you as it's designed to 

因为当你允许存有/为你工作(神就是为你服务的)

 

Then you don't have to expend so much effort trying to make things happen 

那你就不会为了事情的发生而花大量的精力

 

You can allow them to happen 

你将会允许它们发生

 

Because you know that if you stay in the state you prefer. That's truly your natural state 

因为你知道,你只需要保持在你所喜好的状态,也就是你天然本我的状态

 

Whatever unfolds is exactly what supposed to happen in perfect timing. 

那么发生的任何事,都是在完美时刻发生的、必须发生的事

 

And if you always maintain that is there for a positive reason, no matter how it looks. 

而且如果你坚信:不论事情看似如何,其背后都有积极正面的原因

 

You will always get a positive and beneficial effect from it, 

那你将总会从事件中收获积极正面,且有助益的结果

 

No matter how the situation may have been originally generated 

不论事件起因为何

 

No matter what else anyone thinks about it

不论其他人怎么想

 

or what their opinion may be 

也不论他们怎么评论

 

You, by giving it a positive meaning 

你,通过赋予它积极的意义

 

Will always generate a positive experience for yourself. 

那你总会为自己创造积极正面的体验

 

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yeah, that helps a lot

是的!帮助可大了!

 

巴夏:

Thank you very much!

非常感谢!

 

《为做而做》

问:

Do you see a clearer path of exploration for me to develop much further 

你有没看见一条清晰的、适合我的探索之路,好让我的发展可以更长远?

 

巴夏:

I do 

我看见了

 

The one that excites you the most at any given moment 

就是那条每时每刻,都做最让你兴奋的事情的道路

 

Can't be any clearer than that ? 

没有一条路,比这更清晰了!

 

问:

Great 

非常棒!

 

So the thing that excited me the most is what I share with Darryl here is the sculpting that I've been doing 

我跟Darryl分享过最让我兴奋的事,就是我现在在做的雕刻这件事

 

I do large elaborate sculpture with crystals and all kinds of wonderful elements 

我使用水晶等各种美妙的元素,制作大件的精细雕刻

 

And have yet find a real audience or home for them 

但我还没遇到真正的爱好者(观众),或者说,还没能为它们找到家

 

巴夏:

Why do you need one ? 

你为什么需要观众呢?

 

问:

I believe they are here to contribute 

我相信,我做出这些东西能够帮助……

 

巴夏:

They are, but why do you need one 

确实是,但你为什么需要观众呢?

 

You see

你需要明白

 

when you act on your excitement for its own sake 

当你在你兴奋的事情上付诸行动,仅仅是因为兴奋本身

 

Those that need to know what you are doing , what you have to give, will find you 

那么,那些需要知道你所做的事情的人,那些需要你能够给出的东西的人,自然会找到你

 

If you need there to be an audience, then you are making your creation conditional 

但是,如果你需要观众的存在,那么,你的创作,就变成有条件的创作

 

So make it unconditional. By just doing it for its own sake because it excites you 

所以,无条件地去创作吧!只是为做而做,因为这让你兴奋!

 

We communicate these ideas to all of you 

我们跟你们所有人交流这些理念

 

Not because you think, in any way shape of form, we are smarter than you, Not because we are, Not because you need to listen to us, Not because you need to do what we're suggesting, 

并不是因为你们所认为的:某种形式上,我们比你们聪明;不是因为我们真的比你们聪明;不是因为你们需要听我们说的;不是因为你们需要按照我们建议的去做

 

Because this is what gives us joy 

而是因为这么做的话,能带给我们喜悦

 

We don't care if you pay attention to any of this 

我们才不在乎你们是否关注这些信息

 

We love you and know it can benefit you and we would be overjoyed if you find joy in using and applying it 

我们爱你们,知道它们对你们有助益,如果你们使用它们,并在应用过程中找到喜悦,那我们会非常非常开心

 

But we do it because it excites us, not because of what we think it will do for us that you take it upon yourselves to believe us 

我们分享,仅仅是因为这让我们兴奋,而不是因为我们认为:当你们选择相信我们之后,会给我们带来兴奋

 

So we do it for its own sake because it's who we are 

我们为自己的兴奋而做,因为我们就是这样的(存在)

 

That's the only reason we need and that's the only reason there is 

这是我们所需要的唯一理由,也是我们所拥有的唯一理由

 

And when you do it that way, you will find whatever audience really needs to be there 

如果你也这么做的话,那你会发现:出现的任何观众,都是真正需要出现的观众

 

Because anyone that has a gift does have an audience waiting for that gift 

因为任何一份有礼物可给出的人,都会有一个观众,在等待这份礼物

 

It may not be the way you wish the audience might be, it may not be what you think they need to be 

他可能不是你所希望的可能是的观众,也可能不是你所想的应该是的观众

 

But it will be there 

但他肯定会出现

 

And it already is here 

其实,他已经在这里

 

But again, you will find that it will become more evident when you just do what you love to do for its own sake 

但是,当你只是出发于爱做而做你所爱做的,那你会发现他已经在这里这个事实会变得越发明显

 

Not because you think it has to do something for others 

这并不是因为你所做的,会为其他人带来什么东西(因为一切都存在于此时此地)

 

巴夏:

Does that help 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

That helps tremendously 

帮助极大!

 

 

 

神:

生命需要不同的道途前往觉察,每一个人所遇到的,都是最相应的道途。

 

没有一条道路是唯一的,但在各自的道路上,都有此四个层次:觉知觉察觉醒觉悟

 

觉知,即为反省的开端,与觉察互为表里。而当这一份觉察超越了头脑的觉知,进入了潜意识乃至宇宙之心,便是觉醒,而能恒常的保持这样的觉醒状态,则称为觉悟。

 

将你的眼放在对自我内在的关注与反省,就能不假外求……

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()