译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

 2018-09-12

 

问:

Hello, my good friend! 

你好,我的好朋友!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好,日安!

 

问:

Yes! I'm so excited to be with you again! 

能够再次与你同在,我太兴奋了!

 

I had a wonderful experience about a week ago 

大约一星期前,我有一次非常神奇的经历

 

I go out to Palm Springs quite often, And I'm been in love with Mt. San Jacinto. 

我经常去(加州的)棕榈泉市,我爱上了圣哈辛托山

 

And I found it to be a very spiritual place. 

我发现,那是一个非常有灵性的地方

 

巴夏:

Every place is a very spiritual place. 

每一个地方,都是非常有灵性的地方

 

问:

Yes, absolutely! 

是的,确实如此!

 

巴夏:

But for you, what you're saying is that it resonates to your particular frequency. 

但对你而言,这个地方你个人的频率,特别共振

 

问:

Yes! And so I speak to the mountain. 

是的!我跟我的“神山”说话

 

巴夏:

All right. And what is the mountain say in return? What is the echo back? 

好!“神山”怎么回答你呢?神山给你的“回音”是什么呢?

 

问:

Wonderment! 

叹为观止!

 

巴夏:

Wonderment! 

叹为观止!

 

问:

Inspiring! 

振奋人心,灵感泉涌

 

巴夏:

In- Spiringing 

内在螺旋式上升

 

问:

Yes! It's just total love! 

是的!满满的,全是爱!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

 

问:

So when I pass by it, when I go home, I want to bring the energy back. 

当我经过神山时,我就会想把这股能量带回来,带到家里去

 

巴夏:

The energy is already with you. 

这股能量已经与你同在

 

It's is already part of you. 

它已经是“你”的一部分了

 

It's already part of your Signature Frequency. 

它已经是你“个人标志性频率”的一部分了

 

Always has been. 

从前就是,一直都是!

 

The mountain just reminded you. 

这座山提醒了你而已

 

地球上几座能量非常强的神山,对人体的影响 

 

问:

Oh! 

噢!

 

巴夏:

That's all. 

仅此而已!

 

问:

The last time, when I pass by it. Right by it's feet. 

上一次,我从神山山脚下经过时

 

I asked it for a secret of the universe or something in the surprise pace. 

我请祂告诉我一个宇宙的秘密,或者说个让我惊喜的事情

 

巴夏:

And it said? 

祂说啥呢?

 

I am the reflection of your higher mind. 

(祂说)“我是你的高我的反射影像”

 

You are talking to yourself. 

“你正在和你自己对话”(你在自言自语)

 

Or something like that. 

或者诸如此类的话语

 

问:

I thought that way too, once or twice. 

有一两次,我也是这么想的

 

巴夏:

Yes. Or three times perhaps. 

是的,也许三次!

 

问:

Yes! So I looked up after I asked the question. 

哈哈,是的!问完问题后,我抬起了头

 

And something always happens right past the mountain it seems. 

在山那边,似乎总会发生一些什么事情

 

I look up, and there's a beautiful rainbow ahead of me. 

我抬头一看,看见我面前有一道美丽的彩虹

 

It wasn't just over there. It was right directly in front of me, at the edge of the high way I was going to go thought. 

它不是只是在天空中,它就在我的正前方,在我即将经过的高速公路的边缘上

 

So that I would go right under it. 

所以,我会从“彩虹桥”下穿过去

 

I'm wondering what that meant? 

我想知道,这其中有什么寓意?

 

巴夏:

What meaning do you wish to give it? 

你想赋予它什么意义呢?

 

I can give it certain meanings that may reflect to you. 

我可以告诉你一些可能对你有“反射作用”的意义

 

But what meaning do you wish to give it with your own imagination? 

但是,请开动你的想象力,想想看,你想赋予它什么意义呢?

 

It's your rainbow. 

它可是你的彩虹哦!

 

问:

I thought so. 

我也这么认为

 

巴夏:

So what is the meaning you have given it? 

那么,你赋予它什么意义呢?

 

问:

That my growth is been tremendously 

我的成长,极大!

 

巴夏:

All right, but keep it simple. Keep it simple. 

这可以!但是,请简单一点!

 

问:

Keep it simple? 

简单一点?

 

巴夏:

Yes! It's a simple reflection of a very obvious thing. 

是的!它非常简单明了地向你“反射”了某些东西

 

问:

I'm stepping into a new moment of... 

我跨入了一个新的XXX时刻

 

巴夏:

All right, all right! Simpler than that. 

好的!好的!比这个还简单!

 

问:

Simpler than that? 

还要简单?

 

巴夏:

Yes. More obvious than that, in another words. 

是的,换句话说,更加显而易见!

 

问:

Love! 

爱!

 

巴夏:

All right.But the idea is of a rainbow is that it contains... 

好吧!提示一下:彩虹有什么?

 

问:

A lot of colors? 

好多颜色?

 

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

 

Thus then it's a symbol and a reflection that all of your chakras and all your colors and all your frequencies are acting as one. 

所以,这些彩虹的颜色,就是你所有脉轮、所有(能量)颜色、所有频率“合而为一,共同运作”的象征物与反射物

 

A very simple reflection. 

就这么简单明了的“反射”

 

That you are aligned at that moment with all of those vibrations, And that is the vibration of love. 

也就是,在那一刻,你(的能量)与这些颜色的振动是一致的,而这就是“爱”的振动

 

And that at that moment you are all the colors of the rainbow. 

并且,在那一刻,“你”就是这彩虹的所有的颜色

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes!

明白了!

 

I was.

我那时候“是”!

 

巴夏:

You still are if you wish to be. 

如果你愿意的话,你现在仍然可以“是”!

 

Again, the rainbow is inside you. 

我再说明一下:彩虹在你之内!

 

Not really out there, it is inside you. Inside your consciousness, yes?

它并不在外面,而是在“你”之内,在你的意识之中,是吧?

 

问:

Yes, absolutely! 

是的,绝对是!

 

巴夏:

So? 

那么,你……

 

问:

Wonderful, I'll keep it there. 

这太棒了!那我就把它“留”在那吧!

 

巴夏:

Thank you! Anything else? 

谢谢!还要别的问题吗?

 

问:

Yes, you're speaking yesterday of the oversoul 

是的!你昨天有说到“超灵”

 

And the various self are incarnated and that we share information

一个超灵可以“投胎”为不同的个体,并且个体之间会相互分享信息

 

And I was wondering if there's any information once we shared that I'm not receiving 

我想知道,有没有什么我的超灵投胎的不同个体之间分享的信息,是我没接收到的?

 

巴夏:

Go ask your mountain 

去问你的“神山”吧!

 

Seems to be doing a good job already. Of inspiring you.

似乎,你的“神山”,已经做得很棒了!祂很好地启发了你! 

 

问:

OK! Ill do that.

好!我会去做的!

 

巴夏:

Since it is a reflection of your own higher mind, 

既然,祂是你的高我的一个“反射”

 

Why interrupt the dialogue? 

那么,你又为何打断你们之间的对话呢?

 

问:

Yes 

对!

 

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, very much! 

是的,非常有帮助!

 

Thank you very much, Bashar! Love you very much. 

非常感谢你,巴夏!我非常爱你!

 

巴夏:

And you as well! 

我也非常爱你!

 

 

巴夏对另一个彩虹的解答

问:

Three years ago during his summer vacation he saw a big rainbow at that time. 

三年前的暑假,我八岁的儿子看见了一个巨大彩虹。

 

He enjoyed it very much but after a while he started crying. 

他非常喜欢这个彩虹,但不久后他就开始哭了。

 

And he cried a lot and prayed to the rainbow for a very long time. 

他哭了好久,并且对着彩虹祈祷了很长时间。

 

And after that, he started talking about his higher life and we were very much astonished and excited about it. 

在这件事情之后,他便开始跟我们讲述他的更高意识的生活,对此,我们都非常非常惊讶和兴奋。

 

巴夏:

Alright. But you see, this is not uncommon for children at all. 

好的!但你要知道,这种情况,对于小孩子来说,并不罕见

 

Children have not forgotten as much as adults teach themselves to forget. 

大人学了太多,然后把自己给忘记了,而小孩子不像大人一样忘得那么多

 

It's very natural for a child to remember all the other connections that they have, especially the ones that are important to them in this life. 

对小孩子来说,记得他们所拥有的所有连接,这是很自然的事情,尤其是对他们这辈子非常重要的连接。

 

The rainbow was a symbol, representing this life being the last physical life necessary for that individual, the last physical life they will need. 

这个大彩虹是个象征物,寓意是:这是他体验物质世界的最后一世,以后就不再需要了。

 

Also, the idea of being born physically to assist in the transformation of this planet in very bold ways, as a writer, as a speaker and to assist many through great service in these and other ways. 

要知道,以肉身的方式,投身在这个物质世界,通过写作、演讲,或者其他方式,为很多人提供服务,帮助这个星球转化,这是非常勇敢的做法(非常勇敢的灵魂)。

 

问:

Yes, I understand. This child also seems to have intimacy with robots and computers, just like he has intimacy for animals. 

是的!我明白!我儿子也非常喜欢机器人和电脑,就像他非常喜欢动物一样。

 

巴夏:

Yes. There is no difference in the mind of a child. 

是的!小孩子的思想,没有不同的。

 

Differentiation is taught, not natural. 

不同是大人教的,不是自然成长的

 

【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()