译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进 

2018-07-30

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/d0740rnjnoc.html

 
 

问:

Bashar, my next question has to do with cannabis

巴夏,我的下一个问题是关于“大麻”的

 

In your videos, you say that, when you smoking of cannabis that you don't need to smoke what you can get to

在视频中,你说:“如果你吸食过大麻,那你其实不需要再次吸食,就能……”

 

巴夏:

I just say it again tonight

今晚,我再说一遍:

 

The teachers teach you how to feel, how to recognize a particular frequency vibration that allows you to explore other dimensional levels.

“老师”教你如何感受、如何识别某个特定的振频,在这个振频下,你就能探索其他维度的实相

 

Once that has been instilled within you

而一旦这个振频被“灌输”进你的内在中

 

Once you believe you understand it

一旦你相信你已经“明白”它了

 

Once you believe you get it

一旦你相信你已经“获得”它了

 

You can generate the energy yourself

那么,你自己就能“产生”这个振频所代表的能量

 

And you no longer need the teacher

你就可以不再需要这位“老师”了

 

Continuing to think you need the teacher beyond the timing you actually need the teacher is called addiction

如果你继续认为你需要老师,但实际上你已经过了需要老师的阶段,那么这就叫做“上瘾”

 

Because what you're doing is saying, I always need this

因为你的行为,其实是在说:“我一直都需要它”

 

And then it doesn't become a teacher. It becomes a crutch

那么,它就不再是一个“老师”,而成了一把“拐杖”

 

And it becomes a reflection of the idea that you're not self empowered.

这也反映出你没能够自我赋能(自强自立)

 

And that's not what the teachers are designed to do

老师的作用,并不是当一把拐杖

 

They are designed to let you know that

老师,原本是要让你知道:

 

if you can experience that vibration, you have that ability to create that vibration within you

如果你能体验到那种振动,那么,你就有能力在自己内在中“创造”出这个振动

 

Or you could never have had that experience regardless of what you inhale

否则,不论你吸食何物,你永远都无法拥有这样的体验

 

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes.

明白!

 

巴夏:

So if you understand it, if You finally get it

如果(吸食几次后)终于你明白了,你终于“获得”这个振频了

 

All right, “once, twice, three times the charm” as you say

就像你们说的“一回生,二回熟,三回、四回你做主”

 

By then the ideas that you know what that feels like, You can generate that energy just by remembering what that feels like.

如果到了你知道“这种感觉为何”的时候,那你只需要通过回忆起这种感觉,就能够产生这样的能量

 

And as soon as you understand that that's the same thing as being in the state, then you can act from that state

而一旦你知道你“回忆的状态”与“吸食的状态”其实是同一种能量状态,那么,你就可以出发于这样的状态,去行动

 

And you will have applied the lessons of the teacher, Instead of constantly going back to school

你也就运用了老师所教你的课程,而不是持续不断地回到学校“回炉”

 

Haven't you graduated this class yet?” The teacher says

老师说:“这门课,你还没毕业吗?”

 

I taught you six years ago in this class.

“我都教了你六年了”

 

Why haven't you graduated to the next class,

“你为什么还不结束这个课程,去学下一级的课呢?”

 

Why are you hanging around, still reading the same text look over and over and over again?

“你为什么还在这里当老油条,来来回回地看同样的课本呢?”

 

Get out of here

“小明,滚出去!”(无伤大雅的笑话)

 

Yes?

明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes!

明白

 

巴夏:

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

 

 

问:

I'm so grateful to be here with you, Bashar, and everyone else

能在此与巴夏对话,和大家相聚,我真的非常非常感恩

 

巴夏:

And good day to you.

你好哈!

 

问:

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

I was wondering if you could talk about the effects of recreational drug use on spiritual development.

我想知道,你能否聊聊,娱乐性药物(毒品),可否用来提升灵性的成长

 

巴夏:

I can talk about that, will I?

我当然可以聊这个,只是我会吗?

 

That's another question

这又是另一个问题了

 

What we have already said, is this

我之前这么说过了

 

And we will remind you briefly,

现在,我再简述一遍

 

The things that exist naturally on your planet

自然存于你们星球上的东西

 

The things that grow naturally for that purpose of allowing you to explore different dimensions of your consciousness.

那些自然生长的,用来帮助你们探索不同维度的意识的植物

 

Those are the things that can act as teachers and guides up to a point,

这些事物,可以当老师或者指引者,把你们的意识提升到某个高度

 

The things that your own body produces such as Dimethyltryptamine

你们身体也会自然分泌某些物质,如二甲基色胺DMT

 

Also can be something you can explore and enhancing in a variety of ways according to whatever works best for you.

你们也可以通过探索各种最适合你的方式,来不断地提高和强化

 

But the idea of all those things is for the purpose of getting you used to being in certain states

但所有这些东西的目的,是让你习惯于某种状态

 

And by getting you use to those states

通过使你习惯这种状态

 

Allowing you to start realizing that

从而让你明白

 

you can just create those states within yourself anytime you want

你可以在任何想要的时候,在内在创造这种状态(感觉)

 

With no further need for the teacher that brought you to that point of realization.

而无需再通过老师,带领你到达这个“领悟点”

 

Otherwise, if you have to continue beyond a certain point,

否则,当你想继续超越这个“点”

 

Then you are going into the idea of using those things that the earth has provided

你会把这些地球提供的事物

 

More as a crutch than a help.

更多的是当成拐杖,而不是帮助

 

And it crosses the line from self empowerment to addiction,

于是你就越界了,自强变成了上瘾

 

Even if it's just mental addiction.

即使只是心理上的瘾头

 

So the idea is to use them as they are designed to be used.

所以,要按照祂们的本来目的来使用

 

The ones that are natural to your world that are there as teachers

祂们出现在你们自然界中,是要当你们老师

 

Up to the point where you realize that

帮助你们提升意识

 

what they're attempting to show you is that you don't need them anymore

让你们明白,你们可以不再需要祂们

 

To access any state that you prefer that works for you.

就可以进入任何你想进入的状态

 

 【全線閱讀】 《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()