close

 笑笑^_^学进  巴夏Bashar

 

 

问:

Hi, Basahar 

你好,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!

 

I'm so grateful that you're here with me right now. 

此刻能有你相伴,我真是太感谢了

 

You've been one of the greatest inspirations 

一直以来,你给了我很多的灵感与鼓励

 

巴夏:

Our deepest gratitude to you as well. 

我也要向你深表谢意!

 

问:

It is one of my highest excitements to heal agony and digestive issues that I've doing with. 

我为人们疗愈痛苦和化解消化方面的问题,这是我的最高兴奋之一

 

巴夏:

All right, to provide the atmosphere environment and resonance 

你需要做的,就是提供氛围、环境和共振

 

to allow people to match that frequency, 

让人们可以和那个频率相匹配

 

So they may heal themselves is what we know you meant 

从而使他们疗愈自己,这就是所谓的疗愈

 

问:

Can you give me advice on how to do that for myself 

你能否给我些建议,让我可以疗愈我自己

 

Because I've tried a bunch of different modalities and still yet 

因为我试了好多种方法,但效果都不大好

 

巴夏:

Go to someone like you. 

去疗愈那些像你一样的人

 

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

No! 

!

 

巴夏:

Why not? 

为什么没有呢?

 

Why are you unwilling to go to someone like you

你愿意为那些来找你的人疗愈

 

when you are willing to have people come to you. 

那为什么不愿意去找那些像你一样的人呢?

 

Do you have an answer? 

对于这个问题,你如何回答?

 

问:

I love you and I think you're right. 

我爱你,所以我想,你是对的!

 

巴夏:

I know 

我知道!

 

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

 

That's why I said it. 

所以我才这么说哈!

 

So what's your hesitation? 

那你还犹豫什么呢?

 

You don't have to talk about it now if you want to 

如果你现在不想说,那你可以不说

 

But it would serve you to do so 

但你说了的话,对你会有好处的

 

So up to you 

所以,要看你自己

 

问:

You know, I just get frustrated 

有时候,我很困惑

 

Sometimes I feel like I know what I have to do, and I don't want to do it. 

因为我知道我应该做什么事,但我却不想做

 

巴夏:

Because? What are you afraid of? 

因为什么呢?你害怕什么?

 

What are you afraid will happen if you do? 

如果你做了的话,你害怕会发生什么事吗?

 

问:

Be the best version of myself ever 

我会成为最好的自己

 

巴夏:

And you're afraid of that, why? 

你会害怕这个?!为什么?

 

Come on! It's right on the tip of your brain 

想想看!你就差临门一脚(意译:答案就在你脑袋边缘)

 

问:

I guess, because 

我猜,是因为……

 

巴夏:

You guess? You don't have to guess. 

你猜?你不需要猜!

 

What are you afraid will happen? 

你害怕发生的事情,是什么?

 

What definition do you have about being your full self that makes you hesitate? 

你是如何定义做完整的自己,才会使你犹豫不决的?

 

Maybe you don't have an accurate definition of what that means. 

或许你对做完整的自己的真正的定义,还不明确

 

And that's what's making you hesitate 

所以才会让你犹豫不决

 

问:

Yeah! I guess I'm a little nervous and scared to do that too 

是的!做自己还是让我有点紧张、害怕的

 

巴夏:

Because what do you think will happen if you do? 

因为做自己的话,你觉得会发生什么事?

 

问:

I'm not sure, I guess 

我不确定,我猜是……

 

巴夏:

Will you be stoned to death? 

你会被乱石砸死吗?(石刑,伊斯兰教的一种刑法)

 

问:

I guess partially not that,

倒不是我怕死

 

but being accepted by others who are not themselves yet. 

一部分原因是我怕被还没法做自己的人所接受、认可

 

巴夏:

Being accepted by others who are not themselves yet? 

你害怕被那些还没法做自己的人所接受、认可?

 

问:

Well, like the best version of themselves yet 

害怕还没成为最佳版本的自己的那些人

 

巴夏:

You want to be accepted by people who are not being themselves? 

你希望自己被不是自己的那些人所接受认可吗?

 

问:

No, I guess not 

不,我不希望

 

巴夏:

I guess not either 

我想你也不希望

 

So, why do you care? 

那么,你何必在乎呢?

 

问:

I don't care. 

我不在乎

 

巴夏:

Then go find someone like you 

那就去找那些像你一样的人

 

问:

Exactly 

说得对!

 

Well, I always pray for more people like me 

我总是祈祷,希望像我一样的人会越来越多

 

I want more people like me. 

我希望人们越来越像我

 

巴夏:

Do you know the joke on your planet about the helicopter and the rowboat and the flood? 

你听过一个地球上的笑话吗?是关于直升机、小船和洪水的?

 

问:

I do not know. 

没听过

 

巴夏:

There was an imminent flood becoming. 

一场大洪水,迫在眉睫

 

And there were people in the house. 

有一家人,待在家里不动

 

And people would knock on the door and say 

有人来敲门,说:

 

There's a flood coming! There's flood coming! Get out! 

洪水要来了!洪水要来了!快走!

 

No! No! No! 

!!!”

 

We'll stay here. We'll be safe. God will protect us 

我们就待在家里!我们很安全!上帝会保佑我们!

 

And the flood waters came 

洪水来了

 

And they got on the roof of the house 

他们就爬到屋顶上

 

And a boat came along, said 

一只船开了过来,说:

 

Get in the boat! Get in the boat! 

快上船!快上船!

 

We'll take you to safety! 

我们带你们去安全的地方!

 

No! No! No! 

!!!”

 

We're staying with our home. God will protect us 

我们就待在家里!上帝会保佑我们的!

 

And the waters kept rising 

洪水不断往上涨

 

And a helicopter flew by and said 

又飞来了一架直升机,说:

 

Jump up! Jump up! 

跳上来!跳上来!

 

The waters are almost above your head 

水都快淹过你们的头了!

 

We'll save you, we'll take your safety 

我们会救你们,带你们去安全地带的!

 

No! No! No! 

!!!”

 

We're staying with the house. God will protect us 

我们就待在家里!上帝会保佑我们的!

 

The waters rose and they drowned and they died 

水继续上涨,他们就被淹死了!

 

And they went to heaven 

然后,他们去了天堂

 

And they said when they met god 

他们遇到上帝的时候,问祂:

 

Why didn't you protect us? Why didn't you save us? 

你为什么不保护我们?你为什么不救我们?

 

God said 

上帝说:

 

I sent you people, I sent your a boat, I sent you a helicopter 

我给你们派了人,派了船,也派了直升机

 

What do you want? 

你们还想我怎么做?

 

So the idea is 

所以,重点是:

 

You can pray and pray and pray and pray. 

你可以祈祷、祈祷再祈祷……

 

But if you don't do

但你若不行动

 

it amounts not to much 

那祈祷就没什么意义

 

So pray for people? Fine! 

所以,为他人祈祷?这很好!

 

But go and do something about meeting them 

但也要做些事情(准备工作),去见一些人

 

Take an action. 

要采取行动

 

Action is prayer in its purest form. 

行动,是祈祷的最纯净的形态

 

Yes? 

明白吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

明白了!

 

巴夏:

All right. 

很好!

 

So remember 

请记住

 

Prayer in a sense is gratitude for what already is 

祈祷,是对已经存在的表示感谢

 

Not what you want 

不是(祈求)你所想要的

 

What you already have 

而是(感恩)你已经拥有的

 

And by being in a state of gratitude 

当你处在感恩的状态

 

You're in a state of grace 

你就在(神的)恩典之中

 

And by being in a state of grace 

当你在恩典的状态

 

You act the prayer, 

你依祷告而行

 

You are the prayer through your actions 

你,通过行动,那你就是祷告本身

 

and that's what makes the difference. 

只有这样,才能创造不同的未来

 

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

That does, thank you! 

是的!谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

 

I'll pray for you. 

我会为你祈祷的!

 

巴夏:行动是真实的祈祷

问:

Hi, Bashar!

巴夏,你好!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

日安,你好!

 

问:

I will translate to her from Japan.

我将替她翻译日语

 

My name is ***

我的名字是***

 

巴夏:

But your nickname is Barbara

你的昵称是Babara

 

问:

I've being learning Bashar for 10 years from the teacher name Kimura.

我从Kimura老师那里学习巴夏信息十年

 

My life has changed a lot, like very dramatically since I learned Bashar.

学了之后,我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化

 

巴夏:

All right, thank you

好的,谢谢!

 

问:

Every day we pray for Japan, we pray for world peace.

每天我们都为日本祈祷,为世界和平祈祷

 

巴夏:

You pray for it? 

你祈祷了?

 

问:

Yes!

是的

 

巴夏:

Well, what you do about it though?

好,那你有哪些实际上的行动呢?

 

What actions do you take in the direction of your prayer?

你在你的祈祷上,付诸什么样的行动?

 

In other words, how are you applying what you've learned in physical life?

换句话说,你将学到的如何应用在现实生活中?

 

问:

I feel a lot of deeply love, I feel

我感到深深的爱、平安、喜乐

 

巴夏:

That's fine, but I'm asking you what are you actually doing to express the idea of creating more peace on your planet?

这很好,但我问的是,你有哪些实际行动来共建和平地球?

 

问:

She think that praying is an action.

她认为祈祷就是行动

 

巴夏:

It's one.

那是一种行动

 

But prayer is just being in a state of gratitude for what is

但祈祷只是对所是的内在感恩的状态

 

Let me give you an example.

我给你举个例子

 

Translate, let me give you an example

翻译,我给你举个例子

 

If you see someone fall down and trip and hurt themselves,

如果你看见某人绊倒,摔了一跤,且受伤了

 

and you go over and pick them up and help them feel better

你上前把对方扶起来,安抚对方,给予力所能及的帮助

 

That's a prayer, an active prayer

那是一种祈祷,一个积极有效,行动上的祈祷

 

Doing something with your energy, doing something with your state of gratitude to help others

用你的能量,带着感恩去帮助别人

 

That's a the true, active prayer.

那是一种真正的、有效的祈祷

 

So prayer is fine, to create the state of being for yourself inwardly,

祈祷是很好的,可以让你内心平安喜乐

 

But also, then where's the outward expression of the prayer in the world?

但同时,如何向外在世界展现你的祈祷呢?

 

问:

The prayer she's talking, just praying is wonderful for creating a state of being within herself.

她说的祈祷,有助她内在创造和平喜乐的感觉

 

巴夏:

But then what she do with that state of being as an outward expression of the prayer.

但她带着这种感觉,做了什么事来表达她的祈祷?

 

It's fine to have the inward expression of the prayer

内在祈祷,是很好的

 

But where's the outward expression of the prayer that grounds it in physical reality.

但现实生活中,你如何落地到实际行动中来表达内在的祈祷?

 

问:

Thank you! 

非常感谢! 

 

巴夏:

Does that make sense?

明白吗?

 

问:

Just one moment.

稍等稍等

 

I am a representative of the praying group in Japan, thank you so much.

我谨代表日本祈祷小组,向你表达我们感激之情

 

Bashar, you make me happy, anyway.

巴夏,你让我爽歪歪!

 

巴夏:

You, you made you happy.

你,是你自己让你很喜乐!

 

问:

Thank you so much!  

非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you.

谢谢!

 

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()