close

译者:笑笑 ^_^ 学进

 2018-03-26

 

 

问:

Here on earth, we have a problem with, the example, is the mosquito 

在地球上,我们要面临一些问题,比如说,蚊子

 

巴夏:

Mosquito 

蚊子吗?

 

问:

Mosquitoes

是的,蚊子

 

巴夏:

Not everyone has a problem with them, you know 

并不是每个人都有蚊子问题的

 

问:

OK, maybe not everyone, but 

好吧,不是每个人都有,但是……

 

I want to use it as an example 

我想用蚊子作为例子

 

If a mosquito is, if I'm meditating, and if mosquito is coming around me, biting me 

如果在我冥想时,一只蚊子飞了过来,并且叮在我身上

 

And if I 

如果我……

 

巴夏:

Include the mosquito in the meditation. 

把这只蚊子,也加入到你的冥想中去

 

The idea of enlightenment is integration, not exclusion. 

所谓的开悟,是融合,而不是排斥

 

So whatever is happening in your reality 

所以,不论你的世界(实相)中发生了什么事

 

If you include it as part of your experience 

如果你能把它加进来,使之成为你的体验的一部分

 

You will see how you can incorporate it and expand 

那你会看见自己跟它融合了,并且你的意识/体验也得到了扩展

 

Rather than attempting to exclude and thus diminish 

而不是试图排斥它,由此而缩减你的意识/体验

 

Make sense? 

明白了吗?

 

问:

What if I can't include it and end up killing it? 

如果我无法融合它,并且最后把它给杀死了呢?

 

巴夏:

Then you do. 

那你就这么做了呗!

 

And thus then you will learn from that at some level as to whether or not that's what you prefer to do 

这样的话,你会从中学到:在某个层面上,你是不是真的喜欢这么做?

 

And perhaps from that, from learning what you in a sense, do not prefer to do 

也许,经历这样的事情后,你认识到,这么做并非你的喜好

 

You will then more clearly understand what you do prefer to do 

你就会更清楚地知道自己到底喜好做什么

 

问:

But it's something to me that seems so trivial as to... 

但拍死一只蚊子,对我来说,只是一件微不足道的事哈

 

巴夏:

It's not trivial. Nothing is 

这可不是小事!任何事,都不是小事!

 

问:

OK! 

好!

 

So killing that mosquito it is not trivial 

所以,拍死那只蚊子不是一件小事

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

And yet at the same time it's up to you to decide utterly what you will do with that experience. 

同时,在经历这样的事情后,你将会怎么做,则完全由你决定

 

问:

So there are consequences with ... Even that behavior 

这么说的话,即使这样的行为,也会有某种后果吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes, of course. 

是的,那是当然

 

But the word consequence only means that there is in a sense a response, there is a vibration that is accounted for 

后果这个词,只不过意味着:会导致某种反应(回应),会产生某种振动

 

The word itself consequence is not negative. 

后果这个词,本身不是负面的

 

It simply means you have to take stock, you have to take account of everything that you have created one way or another 

它只不过是说:不管怎样,你都需要做出评估,都需要考虑到你创造出的方方面面

 

So it's now by doing any act at all, it's now on your ledger book. It adds up to the bottom line, 

所以,你现在做的任何事情,都记录在你的账簿上,事无巨细地被记录下来

 

And it determines what you now have to deal with. 

并且,它决定了你现在所需要面对的状况

 

问:

So for somebody with high spirituality, 

那么,对于一个灵性程度很高的人来说

 

If the they committed an act like that, would they have serious consequences? 

如果他们做了类似这样的事情,也会有严重的后果吗?

 

巴夏:

Serious is relative. 

严重与否,是相对而言

 

There is consequences. 

后果,肯定有的

 

But depending upon the individual, and why they chose to do it 

但这取决于个人,以及他们为什么选择这样做

 

The consequences would be commensurate and the response and the awareness would be commensurate with why they did that 

产生的后果,他们面对后果的反应与意识,都与他们为什么这么做相对应

 

You are describing the idea of a individual you say is very highly spiritually enlightened, 

你说的是一个灵性高度觉悟的人

 

So it begs the question as to why that kind of an experience would actually have even been attracted into their lives? 

那这就引出了一个问题:为什么他们会在生活中吸引来这样的一次经历呢?

 

For if they are highly spiritual, And that kind of an experience happened 

因为,如果他们真的非常有灵性,并且,真的发生了这样的事情

 

Then probably it happened for a very spiritual reason 

那么,事情的发生,可能就是出于一个非常灵性的原因

 

And they would know that 

并且,他们也知道这一点

 

For example 

我举个栗子

 

Perhaps, in that case, they simply acted out of spirituality 

也许,在这个案例中,他们就是出发于灵性原因才这么做的

 

And by doing so 

而通过这样做

 

Prevented someone else from catching malaria 

就能够防止某些人感染疟疾

 

And they knew that 

并且,他们也知道这一点

 

And you have to look at it also from the mosquitoes point of view 

而且,你也要从蚊子的角度来看待事情

 

Because the mosquito consciousness may have attracted itself to that enlightened person 

因为这只蚊子可能有意识地让自己吸引来一个开悟者

 

to give that enlightened person opportunity to decide also, which way the mosquitoes energy and consciousness should also go in that reality 

给对方一个机会,让他来决定自己的能量与意识,在那个实相中,将朝哪个方向发展

 

And perhaps the mosquito wanted to transition to another level and use the Buddha to do it. 

也许,这只蚊子想过渡到另一层次,并利用佛陀来实现这么目的呢!

 

So who's the enlightened one? 

如果这样的话,那谁才是开悟大师呢?

 

问:

I spend most of my ... 

我花了大部分时间……

 

巴夏:

Allow others an opportunity to interact 

请允许其他人也有互动的机会

 

问:

OK, I'm sorry 

好的!对不起!

 

巴夏:

You do not need to apologize 

你无需道歉!

 

问:

OK, thank you! 

好!谢谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢你!

 

蚊子,无好无坏无意义

它就是存在

 

它的意义,是我们赋予的
赋予它积极正面到意义

我们就能从中收获积极正面的结果

 

万事万物,本无意义

这是造物给我们的最大礼物

 

所以,利用这个礼物

一起去创造意想不到的人生吧!

 

【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()