2018-01-19  笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

巴夏经常玩 AweSome的文字游戏

Awe 敬畏

Awesome 很棒,极好,令人敬畏等意思

Awful 可怕的,糟糕的

Some 一些

Full 满满的

 

你为什么很棒,你知道吗?

 

问:

Good day, Bashar 

日安,巴夏!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day 

你好,日安

 

问:

And to you, good day 

你好,日安!

 

巴夏:

And to you, good day 

再日安!

 

问:

So I've been asking people this all day 

今天,我问很多人一个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

问:

We’re learning a lot about people 

我们从大家身上学到了很多东西

 

And we just ask them 

我们就问他们 ……

 

First of all, I just want to say 

但首先,我想说

 

You're awesome 

你太棒了!

 

巴夏:

Only some awe? 

只有一些 敬畏 吗?

 

问:

You're awesome! 

你太了不起了!

 

巴夏:

Not full of awe, which makes you awful? 

不是满满的 敬畏 ,让你们感觉很 糟糕 的吗?

 

问:

But I say that you're awesome, I'm saying that I love you. 

我说你很棒,是在说:我爱你!

 

巴夏:

Oh, I understand. I'm having some fun with you. 

噢!这个我懂,我是逗你玩的!

 

问:

So we are asking people today three reasons why you are awesome 

我今天问大家: 告诉我三个 你很棒 的原因

 

You have to tell me 

你也得告诉我

 

Because I did this earlier I sit across this guy and I just have him tell me why I am awesome 

之前,我坐在这位兄台面前,让他告诉我 我为什么很棒

 

And then he told me why I was awesome

然后,他就跟我说 我为什么很棒

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

 

Well, you are awesome 

你很棒,因为 ……

 

问:

Can you tell me three reasons why you're awesome 

你能告诉我 我很棒 的三个原因吗?

 

巴夏:

I will tell you why you're awesome 

我会告诉你 你为什么很棒

 

问:

OK, I'll tell you, alright, alright 

好的!好的!等下轮到我说哈!

 

巴夏:

You are awesome because you chose to be here now 

你很棒,因为你选择在这个时代,来到这里

 

Because you are strong enough to go through this transformation 

因为你很强大,有足够的能力去经历这个转变

 

And you are bold enough to be your full true self. 

因为你很勇敢,敢于做完整的、真实的自己

 

There are many other reasons 

还有很多其他的原因

 

But in a nutshell, that's why your awesome. 

但简而言之,这就是 你为什么很棒 的原因

 

问:

Thank you! Thank you! 

谢谢!谢谢!

 

One more question! 

我再问一个问题!

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好的!

 

Notice how we didn't tell us why we're awesome 

我注意到,我们怎么没告诉自己 我们为什么很棒 呢?!

 

问:

Do you want to know? 

你想知道吗?

 

巴夏:

No! 

不想!

 

I already know 

(因为)我已经知道了!

 

问:

You guys are awesome because you are all yourselves 

你们很棒,因为你们完完全全就 你们自己

 

巴夏:

Yes, we are

是的,我们就是这样!

 

问:

And everybody here is such a rock star dude 

现场的每个人,也都是闪耀光芒的 明星

 

Everybody just brought themselves 100% here 

每个人,都把自己 100% 地带到这里

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的!

 

 

问:

So the question is 

我的问题是

 

I just fell in love with bubbles 

我爱上了 泡泡

 

Bubbles are what made me myself

泡泡,让我 成为我自己

 

That's my art 

泡泡,是我的艺术

 

I just make bubbles 

泡泡,是我的创造方式

 

巴夏:

Yes 

好!

 

问:

And are bubbles the universally awesome thing? 

在诸多宇宙中,泡泡,全都是非常棒的东西吗?

 

巴夏:

There are different kinds of bubbles 

泡泡,有很多不同的种类

 

问:

Yes, I know. I know. There are different kinds of bubbles 

是的,我知道泡泡有不同的种类

 

Are the bubbles awesome everywhere?

在每个地方,泡泡都很棒吗?

 

巴夏:

Well, yes, where they exist 

是的,存在泡泡的地方,泡泡都是很棒的东西!

But the kind of bubbles that we play with are bubble universes, bubble reality 

但我们 玩耍 的泡泡,是泡泡宇宙,泡泡实相

 

问:

That's all I got for you, I'll give it up 

我就这些问题,都问完了

 

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

 

把天堂的喜悦,带临人间

 

巴夏:

All right, and? 

很好!还有问题不?

 

问:

And my other question then await your telling me about 

下一个等待你解答的问题是

 

Forgot 

我忘了

 

I forgot, I blank out. 

脑袋一时空白,给忘了

 

Can I just ask you another one? 

我能否再问一个问题?

 

巴夏:

That was another one? 

你问的这个,是你要问的那个?

 

问:

The other thing, Bashar! 

巴夏,还有一个是 ……

 

巴夏:

Yes! 

嗯?

 

问:

So I feel like one of my theme here is 

我感觉,我的人生课题之一是

 

OK, there is always a part me that just want to leave, 

这么说吧,我一直都有部分意识,就想着离开

 

巴夏:

Leave where? 

离开哪里?

 

问:

Earth! 

地球!

 

巴夏:

But you're not ready to, otherwise you would leave 

但你还没准备好,否则你早走了

 

问:

Exactly! So then, well, a part of the lesson here is just to bring it down here. 

没错!所以我人生的一个功课,就是把它带到这里(真理)

 

巴夏:

Yes, it's not to run away. 

是的,不是逃避

 

It's to bring it down to earth. 

而是将它带到地球

 

问:

So wherever I go, I have to bring it back down here? 

那是不是:不论我到哪,都一定要把它带到这?

 

巴夏:

You don't have to. 

不是 一定要

 

But it would probably be a wise choice. 

但可能是一个明智的选择

 

It would be more enjoyable 

也会让你更愉悦

 

Create heaven on earth. 

创造人间天堂(在地球创造天堂)

 

That's the point, isn't it? 

这才是重点,不是吗?

 

问:

Yes! 

是的!

 

巴夏:

Well, you chose this adventure, 

你选择了这次探险之旅

 

You might want to actually get involved in it 

那你应该是很想,真正地参与进来的

 

Because you see that's actually what many people are experiencing as this 

这就是为何,很多人都经历这种

 

Resistance 

抗拒

 

Is that they actually don't really fully get involved in the adventure that they chose 

因为他们没有真正地融入到他们所选的探险之旅

 

问:

Yeah

对!

 

巴夏:

Because if you really got involved, 

因为你如果真正融入进来了

 

You would see that it's a very enjoyable ride. 

你会发现,这是个非常愉悦的 骑行

 

Yes, of course, it has its ups and downs

当然,会有经历起起伏伏

 

But that's the challenge, 

就是你的挑战

 

but so what? 

但这又能怎么样呢?

 

You're an eternal, infinite, indestructible being 

你是永恒的、无限的、不灭的

 

问:

I'm starting to realize that! 

我开始明白了!

 

I'm starting to realized that I need to make this enjoyable. 

我开始意识到,我要让这个旅程开心愉悦!

 

巴夏:

You can allow it to be, yes! 

是的,你可以允许它

 

You can choose it to be, yes! 

是的,你可以这么选择

 

Nothing has built-in difficulty. 

没什么 注定的难事

 

Only your definitions make it appear difficult. 

是你对它的认定(看法),使之看似困难

 

There is no such thing as an inherently difficult situation, 

根本不存在什么 与生俱来困境

 

No such thing. 

没这种事

 

They're all neutral. 

它们都是中性的

 

They're just props, 

都只是道具

 

Just sitting there, waiting for you to flood meaning into them 

坐在那里,等待你给它们赋予意义

 

So they can reflect back to you the meaning you gave them 

这样,它们才能把你所赋予的意义,回射回你

 

Wether you do that consciously or unconsciously. 

不论你是有意识的,还是无意识的

 

It's up to you, 

完全取决于你

 

But they don't have meaning on their own 

它们本身是没有意义的

 

  【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()