原创 2018-01-08 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

问:

Other question

另一个问题

 

巴夏:

Yes

好的

 

问:

In New Zealand did my friends and I actually see a UFO or it was a planet that we're watching ?

在新西兰的时候,我和我的朋友们看到的,真的是UFO吗?还是说,那只是一架飞机?

 

巴夏:

Well, if it is unidentified, I suppose it is a UFO

如果它的身份不明,那我想,它应该是“不明飞行物”

 (UFO,不明飞行物,Unidentified Flying Object)

 

 

问:

It was moving around quite a bit, and we're just curious

它四处移动,所以,我们很好奇

 

巴夏:

Alright

好的!

 

But you see

但你要知道

 

when you ask that question of us, we cannot always tell

当你问这种问题的时候,我们也并不是总能回答得上来

 

It would be similar to me saying

这有点像是,我问你:

 

Right now there's an airplane taking off from one of your airports

“现在,有一架飞机,从你们的一个机场起飞”

 

Who was on that?

“谁坐在上面呐?”

 

Do you know?

你知道吗?

 

问:

No

不知道

 

巴夏:

We don't keep track of every flight you know

要知道,我们并不记录每一个航班

 

We don't keep track of every craft

我们并不了解每一艘飞船的具体信息

 

问:

You don't?

你们不知道吗?

 

巴夏:

No

不知道!

 

问:

OK!

好的!

 

巴夏:

The point is

重点是

 

you can also go by what we call our Rule Of Thumb, to borrow a phase from your planet.

你们同样可以根据我们的“经验法则”,这是借用你们星球的一个词语

 

Let me put it this way

我这么跟你们说吧

 

When you see what you call a UFO

当你们看到一个所谓的UFO

 

If it isn't absolutely obviously clearly beyond a shadow of a doubt a spacecraft

如果它不是清清楚楚、毫无疑问、明显的、绝对是一艘宇宙飞船

 

Then it isn't

那么,它就不是

 

Even if it is

即使它是

 

Because why wonder?

因为,你为什么还思索着呢?

 

问:

Got it

我懂了!

 

巴夏:

Do you understand?

你明白了吗?

 

问:

Yes

是的

 

巴夏:

You don't have to wonder about it

如果它是,那你想都不需要再想了

 

When it needs to be evident

而当它需要是“明显的”

 

When it needs to be obvious

当它需要是“显著的”

 

It will be

那它就会是

 

In the meantime, however, the real issue here is

同时,真正的问题是

 

You are being given an opportunity to experience a mystery

这给了你一次机会,让你能体验一个“神秘事件”

 

And what does mystery do?

神秘事件,会让你们怎么样呢?

 

问:

Make us curious

让我们好奇

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

And thus it lures you into discovering more of yourself.

因此,它会引诱你去发现更多(面向)的你自己

 

问:

Right, OK!

对!OK!

 

巴夏:

You see, this is what we call the Watermelon Seed Principle

这就是我们所说的“西瓜籽理论”

 

When you have a watermelon seed and you squeeze it between your thumb and forefinger

当你在拇指和食指之间夹着一粒西瓜籽,并用力挤

 

It's like having a mystery that must be solved, but that can't be solved

这就像是有个谜团,你必须解,却又解不开

 

but it must solved, but it can't be solved

你一定得解开,却又解不开

 

But it must solved but it can't be solved

一定得解啊,“臣妾”却解不了啊!

 

And so you find yourself in that stalemate, that conundrum

然后,你发现自己心系不解之谜,身陷僵局之中

 

And so what happens is that

所以,发生的情况是

 

You feel squeezed and squeezed and squeezed and squeezed

你感觉自己被:挤啊挤,挤啊挤,挤啊挤……

 

By the cannot solve it and by the must solve it

被“无法解,却一定得解”的谜题给困住

 

And when it squeezes you hard enough

当你被这个谜挤压到一定程度

 

Then just like a watermelon seed,

然后,就像一粒西瓜籽一样

 

it spit out in a new direction heretofore unexpected

始料不及地,它超一个新的方向,飞射出去

 

and you discover something new, a new perspective

你也发现了一些新的东西,有了一个新的视角

 

问:

That's really cool

太(凉)爽了!

 

巴夏:

Yes, whatever temperature you wanted to be.

是的,你想要什么样的温度都可以!

 

Does that help you, my little seed?

这对你有帮助吗,小籽?

 

问:

Yes, thank you very much

是的, 非常感谢!

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

 

 

  【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()