close

2018-01-02 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

Another thing that I want to explore

另一个我想探讨的是

 

I actually died in this physical life and made the choice to come back.

其实这辈子,我死过一次,只不过我决定又回来了

 

巴夏:

All right. Congratulations!

好的!恭喜你!

 

An exciting experience!

真是一个令人兴奋的经历!

 

问:

Yes, it was

是的,的确是!

 

I don't remember much of that

我能记的也不多

 

巴夏:

Not yet

你只是还没记起来(时候未到)

 

问:

Not yet

还没记起来

 

So I'm curious if you can say any words to me?

所以我很好奇,有什么是你可以跟我说的?

 

Or is it the appropriate time to hear some of those?

或者,是否现在适合让我听到部分内容呢?

 

巴夏:

Did you come back with a specific urge to express yourself creatively in a different way than you had before?

你回来的时候,是不是带有某种冲动,要以一种与以往不同的方式,创造性地表达自我呢?

 

问:

I think so

我想是的

 

巴夏:

Such as?

比如……?

 

问:

The incident result was the lost of my heart, physically.

事件的结果是,我失去了我肉体的心脏

 

I was on an artificial heart for five months

我使用了五个月的人造心脏

 

And then got off it

后来又把它移除了

 

And I was was very creative on the job and ... Having technical now and have started a acompany since then.

从那时候开始,我在工作上变得很有创造力,(声音出现技术故障)并开创了一家公司

 

巴夏:

And now you are willing to blend the two?

现在,你想把二者融合在一起吗?

 

问:

Yes, now is the time.

是的,现在是时候了

 

巴夏:

A more artistic technicality

更有艺术性,更专业的技术吗?

 

问:

Yes, very much so

是的,一点都没错!

 

巴夏:

All right

好的!

 

Thus then is there any particular way that is now chooses to express itself in your physical reality

那么现在,你有没有通过哪种特殊的方式,在你们的物质世界中表达出你的激情(冲动)呢?

 

in terms of what you are making, what you are creating?

也就是说,你选择制作什么东西?创造什么东西呢?

 

问:

Is it expressing myself right now?

现在?表达自我吗?

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

问:

I had a software company.

我开了一家软件公司

 

I'm sort of expanding that

目前,在扩大它的规模

 

And I'm also wanting to do art in a different way

我也想过以不同的方式创作艺术

 

I don't how to explain it right now

但我现在还不知道怎么跟你解说

 

巴夏:

Do art in a different way

以不同的方式创作艺术?

 

问:

For me

是的,对我而言

 

巴夏:

Anything that comes in your imagination at all that is representative of this new way that you can describe?

你有没有想象到某些画面,象征着这种新的创作形式的,并能跟我们描述一下呢?

 

问:

Yes, there are spiritual processes that I would like to illustrate

是的,我想过以图解的方式,阐述灵性过程

 

巴夏:

Illustrating spiritual processes

图解灵性过程

 

Very interesting and exciting.

非常有意思,也非常令人兴奋哈!

 

问:

The holotope, I know very much the algorithm

你引导我们冥想的背景图的算法,我就很清楚

 

that is part of the imagine itself

这张图,也是我想象到的画面的一部分(下图)

 

 

A lot of places I can go on explore

我可以探索的方面,还有很多

 

I was curious if there anything at that moment on the other side from the guide that they could sort of

我好奇的是:当我在那个世界的时候,有没有什么信息,是从我的指导灵那里……

 

巴夏:

Are you planning to travel to Tibet ?

你是否有计划去西藏旅游呢?

 

问:

Not just yet, no

不,暂时没有

 

巴夏:

Is it part of your plans at all?

这是你计划的一部分吗?

 

问:

Travel in the future? Yes

未来去旅游吗?是的!

 

巴夏:

To Tibet

去西藏!

 

问:

Tibet? Not right now

西藏?目前没这个打算!

 

巴夏:

Why not?

为什么没有呢 ?

 

问:

It has not come into my conscious to travel to Tibet

我还没有要去西藏旅游的这个意识

 

巴夏:

If it did, would you be excited about it?

如果去的话,你会感到兴奋吗?

 

问:

Yes, probably

可能会吧

 

巴夏:

Probably?

可能?

 

问:

I get excited about travel in general

通常,对于去旅游,我都很兴奋

 

So yes, I will be excited

所以,是的,我会兴奋!

 

巴夏:

Then the information we are getting from your guides is that Tibet may come out sooner than you think

那么,我们从你的指导灵那里获得的信息是,你的西藏之行,可能比你预想的要来得早

 

问:

Fantastic

那真是太棒了!

 

巴夏:

Because there are patterns of resonance in Tibet that may factor into what you are doing

因为西藏的一些能量的共振模式,可能是 成就你所从事的工作 的必要因素

 

And may inspire you to a new recognition and realization of how to approach what you're doing in a way you had not heretofore considered.

它可能会启发你一些新的认知和领悟,让你能够以一种 从未想过的方式,实现你事业目标

 

问:

Thank you, it’s what I'm looking for

谢谢,这正是我所寻求的

 

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!

  

 西藏冈仁波齐峰,地球的眉心轮

 

巴夏:

Means it's connected to many other realities energetically vibrationally

意味着,它在能量上(振动上)连接到很多其他的实相

 

Means that in its presence.

意味着,在西藏的冈仁波齐峰

 

You can perhaps more easily synchronize with the vibrational frequencies of other dimensions

你不仅可以更容易地 与其他维度的实相的振频同步

 

Not only of reality but of yourself of your own consciousness.

还能更容易地与你自己连接,与你的真我意识同步

 

Remember that this is still a permission slip,

要记住,冈仁波齐峰也只是个“自我意识许可”

 

But the idea that there are certain permission slip to take advantage of the collective agreement.

但有些自我意识许可,就是利用了人类的集体共识(共同协议)

 

The collective consciousness

人类的集体意识

 

And thus are easy and work for most of you

因此,它们对大部分人都更容易适用

 

Being in what you call your power spots

身处你们所说的“能量强的地方”

 

Is representative of a permission slip that works for most of you

表明这个 自我意识许可” 对你们大部分人都适用

 

In terms of allowing you to align with higher frequencies

换句话说,就是使得你们能允许自己 跟高振频同步(高我)

 

Now when that alignment occurs

但当你们与高振频(高我)同步时(相匹配)

 

That doesn't mean that all will necessarily be as you say

并不意味着,一切都会如你们所说的:

 

Peaches and cream.

“一切都很美好!”(俚语:桃子和奶油)

 

The idea is that when you align with higher frequencies.

当你与高频率同步时

 

The first thing that they do

会出现的第一种情况是:

 

Is bring to the surface the things that are out of alignment with that frequency,

与这个频率不一直(匹配)的东西(信念)都会被“拿到台面上”

 

So that you can deal with them and integrate with them.

这样你就可以处理它们,并融合它们的能量

 

So many people who go into power spots

所以,很多人刚进入能量强的地方时

 

Actually find that their fears amplify at first

会发现自己的恐惧变大了

 

Until they get a handle on it

直到他们对恐惧做相应处理

 

And then they smooth out once they integrate that energy back into

并将它们的能量融入 到他们的真正振频中

 

their true vibration

然后他们才真的“顺利”起来

 

 【相关阅读】 【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()