笑笑^_^学进   2017-12-17

 

 

巴夏:

once you learn the idea of shape shifting,

一旦你学会了“形态变化”

 

And you shift into a form that is different than what you think of your natural form.

并且变身成与你所认为的自己的“本来形态”不一样的形态

 

You're going to start to know what that form knows

那么,你就会开始知道那种形态的“你”所知道的事情

 

Think like that form thinks

你会像那种形态的“你”,那样地思考

 

Behave like that form behaves

表现得像那种形态的“你”

 

And you're going to learn a lot that way

通过这种方式,你会学到非常多东西

 

You can even match a frequency

你甚至可以调整到一定的频率,让你能够……

 

Now we’ve talked about different ways of doing this

之前,我们也分享过一些不同的实现方式

 

Because this is the basis of telepathy

因为这就是心灵感应的基本原理

 

That your reading another person's mind.

也就是说,你并没有读取他人的思想

 

But you operate on a similar wavelength and have the same thought the same time, synchronistically

而是你们的(意识)波长相似,于是,同步性地,你们在同一时间有着同样的想法

 

That's what telepathy actually is.

这才是“心灵感应”真正的运作方式

 

So the idea of shape shifting is a further demonstration of that

所以,形态变化,其实就是这种运作方式的进一步展现

 

By actually be coming in a sense, a version of them that is almost identical physiologically

某种意义上讲,就你变化成对方的一个版本,这个版本和他们在生理上基本一致

 

By taking on a parallel reality reflection that makes you look like a twin of someone

你充当了对方的一个平行实相反射的角色,让你看起来像是他们的“双胞胎”亲人

 

And then you can understand them completely

然后,你就能够完全理解他们

 

Because you are being a version of them.

因为,你就“是”他们的一个版本

 

And you know exactly what they're thinking

所以,你清楚地知道他们在想什么

 

And you know exactly how they feel

也能完全地感受到他们的感受

 

Because you are a version of them

因为,你“就”是他们的一个版本

 

So it's a way to learn how to empathize, connect, have compassion

所以,这是学习如何共情、连接慈悲的一种方式

 

And learn many things from a different point of view

也是从不同角度学习很多东西的方式

 

It's the ultimate way to walk in someone else's shoes

这是换位思考、设身处地、将心比心的终极方式

 

By actually becoming them, in a sense

某种意义上讲,就是你完完全全地变成他们

 

问:

Do we actually do that unconsciously here and there, or?

我们是不是经常无意识地这么做呢,还是……?

 

巴夏:

Here and there, yes you can

是的,你们可以经常这么做

 

But you simply don't express it in the way that shape shifters do physiologically

但你们并没有像“变形大师”那样在生理层面上表现出来

 

问:

Oh, I see

噢!我明白了!

 

So it’s the consciousness that is basically experiencing that

所以,根本是讲,是意识在体验这一切

 

巴夏:

Yes

是的

 

问:

It’s the experience of the consciousness.

这是意识的体验

 

巴夏:

Yes, yes, yes

是的!是的!是的!

 

You're just adapting a reflection,

你其实是在“适配”一个反射影像

 

And imagining the reflection to actually be your reflection

并且想象这个影像,就是你的反射影像

 

So that you see yourself as something else

所以,你视自己为其他事物

 

And then you will think, feel, and do the things that something else does.

然后,你就会像该事物那样思考、感受和做事情

 

It is a very, very strong way to learn

这是一种非常非常强大的学习方法

 

About the world, about reality, about the universe, about the multiverse

是学习世界、学习实相、学习宇宙、学习多重宇宙的一种非常非常好用的方法

 

问:

Very good

太棒了!

 

巴夏:

Very exciting

非常令人兴奋吧!

 

问:

It is

确实是!

 

巴夏:

That's why it's exciting to go through the five levels of mastery.

这也是为什么经历“大师的五个层次”是如此地令人兴奋!

 

One of the reasons any way

这是其中的一个原因

 

Does that help you?

这对你有帮助吗?

 

问:

Yes, it does.

是的,有帮助!

 

背景说明:

 巴夏在2016123日,传讯:The Five Levels of Mastery,暂译:大师的五个层次。

 五个层次分别为:cryptic, nocturnal, shape-shifter, sage, and wraith.本文中提到的shape-shifter(暂译:变形大师)

 

【相关阅读】 【全線閱讀】《巴夏信息》

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    如是說 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()